ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 6
< 123 456 >
The Lounge>Smoked Moonrock Ice last night, AMA
Detoxing 10:00 AM 03-20-2018

[Reply]
Simply Red 07:54 PM 03-20-2018
Did you like "Something for the People?" R&B group...?
[Reply]
BossChief 07:55 PM 03-20-2018
I had something similar to that in Vegas last week. I think it may have been the same thing.

Was it flavored?

Ours was pina colada and they were sold out of strawberry daiquiri.
[Reply]
RubberSponge 08:03 PM 03-20-2018
Originally Posted by Graystoke:
How does a person get that online...for my dog?
Serious, would love to dose my dog before a thunderstorm or fireworks or picnics or...just everyday
Just look up cbd canine whole plant extractions on Google. There are plenty retailers for you out there.
[Reply]
Detoxing 08:05 PM 03-20-2018
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
Did you like "Something for the People?" R&B group...?
Never heard of them and i generally don't jam to R&B.
[Reply]
Simply Red 08:07 PM 03-20-2018
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Never heard of them and i generally don't jam to R&B.
give me three examples of what your jams would be?
[Reply]
Detoxing 08:09 PM 03-20-2018
Originally Posted by BossChief:
I had something similar to that in Vegas last week. I think it may have been the same thing.

Was it flavored?

Ours was pina colada and they were sold out of strawberry daiquiri.
Moonrock can come in a variety of flavors and from my experience often taste as what's described. Moonrock Ice, while sweet and pleasing, had no discernable taste that i can recall. It had it's own taste.
[Reply]
RubberSponge 08:11 PM 03-20-2018
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
give me three examples of what your jams would be?
Oh fun game.

Moment of Truth - Gangstarr
What? - Tribe Called Quest
Marijuana - Kid Cudi
[Reply]
Simply Red 08:17 PM 03-20-2018
Originally Posted by RubberSponge:
Oh fun game.

Moment of Truth - Gangstarr
What? - Tribe Called Quest
Marijuana - Kid Cudi
no Quasi?



[Reply]
Detoxing 08:17 PM 03-20-2018
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
give me three examples of what your jams would be?
It varies greatly and i often go through phases every month or two.

For the past two months i've been loving A Perfect Circle and anything Maynard related. Really been digging The Thirteenth Step's lyrical content.

For the past week however, i've been listening to Trap music such as Migos. I'm really enjoying the Hip-Hop scene right now after spending the last year cycling through various rock genres.
[Reply]
Simply Red 08:23 PM 03-20-2018
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
It varies greatly and i often go through phases every month or two.

For the past two months i've been loving A Perfect Circle and anything Maynard related. Really been digging The Thirteenth Step's lyrical content.

For the past week however, i've been listening to Trap music such as Migos. I'm really enjoying the Hip-Hop scene right now after spending the last year cycling through various rock genres.
Oh okay - you'd like this trap spin on an old classic -



also here's Something For The People's one hit - all toe-up


[Reply]
RubberSponge 08:39 PM 03-20-2018
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
no Quasi?


Nah.

Mendo Dope though.


[Reply]
Simply Red 08:44 PM 03-20-2018
Originally Posted by RubberSponge:
Nah.

Mendo Dope though.

you don't like Madlib - whaaaaaTTTTT???? okay let's stop hijacking - my mistake - carry on detox
[Reply]
RubberSponge 09:09 PM 03-20-2018
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
you don't like Madlib - whaaaaaTTTTT???? okay let's stop hijacking - my mistake - carry on detox
I don't have any hate. He is very talented. Just don't prefer his personal music.
[Reply]
Katipan 05:51 AM 03-21-2018
Moonrocks on the west coast is caviar on the east coast and it's ANY strain soaked in oil and rolled in kief

And only $15 - $20 a gram here.

Get it together Cali 😘
[Reply]
rabblerouser 05:54 AM 03-21-2018
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Never heard of them and i generally don't jam to R&B.
Strictly old school :

The BarKays
Booker T & The MGs
The DelFonics
Syl Johnson
Joe Tex

That kind of jam is where it's at...
[Reply]
rabblerouser 03-21-2018, 05:54 AM
This message has been deleted by rabblerouser.
Page 3 of 6
< 123 456 >
Up