ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 11
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>The Trump is Toast Victory Rep Thread!
Dave Lane 12:59 PM 12-01-2017
Everyone that posts that Trump is dead as crab meat or a close equivalent gets free + rep!
[Reply]
NewChief 10:01 PM 12-01-2017
Originally Posted by scho63:
Trump is going nowhere.....laugh now because you will be crying later.......
I have no illusions that Trump is going anywhere. However, he can be a miserable SOB the entire time he's in office, and you all can be miserable supporters who spend the next 3 years defending every single thing that he does from the majority of the world while he actually accomplishes very little of real consequence.

I bowed out in year 1 of the 8 year Obama reign. Hopefully some of you come to your senses as well.

Enjoy.
[Reply]
Black Bob 10:03 PM 12-01-2017
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
He is trolling... relax
Not this time.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:21 PM 12-01-2017
???
[Reply]
VAChief 10:21 PM 12-01-2017
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
And it pretty well ended the era of taking everyones polls to heart

They attempted to craft a narrative for the entire campaign, right up until the very last minute... and failed

Rasmussen now says 'Fox News Most Distrusted'

Yet industry math says 'Fox News Number One Across the Board'

Its all full of shit and spin
Fox nightly news doesn’t compete in the same slots as ABC, NBC, or CBS. They out draw the other cable “news” programs, but statistically it is quite possible for the Rasmussen poll to occur.
[Reply]
stevieray 10:22 PM 12-01-2017
Originally Posted by NewChief:
I have no illusions that Trump is going anywhere. However, he can be a miserable SOB the entire time he's in office, and you all can be miserable supporters who spend the next 3 years defending every single thing that he does from the majority of the world while he actually accomplishes very little of real consequence.

I bowed out in year 1 of the 8 year Obama reign. Hopefully some of you come to your senses as well.

Enjoy.
:-)
[Reply]
Taco John 10:25 PM 12-01-2017

[Reply]
Easy 6 11:53 PM 12-01-2017
Originally Posted by VAChief:
Fox nightly news doesn’t compete in the same slots as ABC, NBC, or CBS. They out draw the other cable “news” programs, but statistically it is quite possible for the Rasmussen poll to occur.
People dont think science be like it is, but it do

Ok sure
[Reply]
LiveSteam 12:56 AM 12-02-2017
Originally Posted by stevieray:
Self-righteous lil twat that one is
[Reply]
Easy 6 01:14 AM 12-02-2017
Originally Posted by NewChief:

Enjoy.
If you bowed out year 1 in disgrace, its certainly hard to tell

No matter what your side does, the right is always somehow more bad

The only miserable SOBs are you and the other lefties still diaper rashed about the election... why talk about 3.3% GDP when all us yokel Trump voters are common hillbilly trash?

Its just easier that way, isnt it
[Reply]
Over Yonder 01:19 AM 12-02-2017
Originally Posted by Dave Lane:
Everyone that posts that Trump is dead as crab meat or a close equivalent gets free + rep!
Would I get any + rep if I suggested that Trump might eat dead crab meat on toast? Is that close enough? :-)
[Reply]
Inspector 01:20 AM 12-02-2017
An admitted liar protecting his kids is undoubtedly believable.

Myself? I confessed to the shooting Lincoln AND Kennedy to get my son out of a speeding ticket.
[Reply]
Rausch 03:23 AM 12-02-2017
Originally Posted by Inspector:
An admitted liar protecting his kids is undoubtedly believable.

Myself? I confessed to the shooting Lincoln AND Kennedy to get my son out of a speeding ticket.

[Reply]
Donger 04:23 PM 12-02-2017
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
False equivalence. I said he could win, and gave his campaign money.

You and Cosmo laughed it off and got embarrassed.
It's not false. You stated that you didn't think he'd win.

And I'm still laughing.
[Reply]
Taco John 05:16 PM 12-02-2017

joy behar getting handed the flynn news is the definition of, well, joy pic.twitter.com/Ush7sH5K3r

— David Mack (@davidmackau) December 1, 2017

[Reply]
Taco John 05:18 PM 12-02-2017

[Reply]
Page 6 of 11
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up