ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 9
< 12345 6789 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>The Trump is Toast Victory Rep Thread!
Dave Lane 12:59 PM 12-01-2017
Everyone that posts that Trump is dead as crab meat or a close equivalent gets free + rep!
[Reply]
Taco John 07:41 PM 12-01-2017

[Reply]
Loneiguana 07:41 PM 12-01-2017
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
you would be taken a lot more seriously if this 'chicken little' type of post wasn't a daily event

I literally have no idea whether this is any more serious than the other 500 shoes that "drop" daily

why?

too low of a signal to noise ratio...if you want to be taken seriously try to at least increase the signal to noise ratio so the casual...non biased person...can actually figure out if this is something that will 'stick' or not...

Until i see proof or less 'noise' and more signal, I (as a skeptical scientist) must reject any claim that 'trump is dead meat' etc... right?

I mean as a logical person...
Seth Abramson:

Originally Posted by :
--
6/ Deals like this are offered *only* when a witness can incriminate someone "higher up the food-chain" than them. In the case of the nation's former National Security Advisor, the *only* people above him in the executive-branch hierarchy are the President and the Vice President.
--
7/ There may be other targets in the Russia probe-such as Attorney General Sessions-at Flynn's same level in the hierarchy, but unless he could incriminate two or more of them, a deal like this would not be offered to him. And there *aren't* two or more at his level in this case.
--
8/ What this indicates-beyond any serious doubt-is the following: Special Counsel Bob Mueller, the former Director of the FBI, believes Mike Flynn's testimony will *incriminate* the President of the United States, the Vice President of the United States, or both of these two men.

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 07:45 PM 12-01-2017
Originally Posted by :
Originally Posted by JakeLV
But if they are working against the then CURRENT administration before they were given the power to make FP, then isn't that STILL bad?
Seriously do some of you know anything? Trump and his team are allowed a back channel to foreign govts. Here we had an attempt at peace and cooperation to defeat ISIS and you guys are complaining and think it's bad. All incoming administrations have this back channel and use it. If they don't, they're not doing their jobs. Obama was on his way out and a Lame Duck. Trump already had a FP which he enunciated during his campaign.

The Logan Act was not intended to cover a new incoming administration establishing channels with foreign govts they will be working with, but activities like Jesse Jackson going to Cuba and Nicaragua and returning with political prisoners though he was never indicted for it. The Logan Act is even considered unConstitutional by some and it was passed as a political act against Logan.
[Reply]
wazu 08:01 PM 12-01-2017
Is this a Pence victory celebration thread?
[Reply]
Dave Lane 08:31 PM 12-01-2017
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
Christ, bro.

The is American ****ing democracy. It's decidedly better for America if Trump is exonerated.

It's worse if he is exposed as a clueless colluding puppet.
No this democracy would fair better if he was thrown in a cage and lit on fire at the halftime of the Super Bowl. It would be a cold day in hell before any politician desired to sell out the country to an enemy state.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:34 PM 12-01-2017
Originally Posted by Dave Lane:
No this democracy would fair better if he was thrown in a cage and lit on fire at the halftime of the Super Bowl. It would be a cold day in hell before any politician desired to sell out the country to an enemy state.
But that's just your opinion. Not everyone feels that way.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:35 PM 12-01-2017
Originally Posted by wazu:
The Democrats don't want him either...or any Republican. In fact they want most of the Republicans replaced. They want to call a new election.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:36 PM 12-01-2017
I wonder how an Amendment would fare?
[Reply]
Aries Walker 08:38 PM 12-01-2017
Originally Posted by wazu:
I would welcome Mike Pence with a smile on my face. I'd drive him to the White House and hold the door.
[Reply]
Easy 6 08:38 PM 12-01-2017
Originally Posted by Donger:
You didn't think that Trump was going to win either, Bitch.
And it pretty well ended the era of taking everyones polls to heart

They attempted to craft a narrative for the entire campaign, right up until the very last minute... and failed

Rasmussen now says 'Fox News Most Distrusted'

Yet industry math says 'Fox News Number One Across the Board'

Its all full of shit and spin
[Reply]
AMDChief 08:47 PM 12-01-2017
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
And it pretty well ended the era of taking everyones polls to heart

They attempted to craft a narrative for the entire campaign, right up until the very last minute... and failed

Rasmussen now says 'Fox News Most Distrusted'

Yet industry math says 'Fox News Number One Across the Board'

Its all full of shit and spin
Fox News. FAKE NEWS TROPHY winner! WOOO! HOOO! :-):-)
[Reply]
Easy 6 08:58 PM 12-01-2017
Originally Posted by AMDChief:
Fox News. FAKE NEWS TROPHY winner! WOOO! HOOO! :-):-)
Rachel, serious question... why do CNN and MSNBC continue to be dominated in the ratings by Fox News?
[Reply]
jaa1025 08:58 PM 12-01-2017
AHAHAHAHAHA
[Reply]
scho63 09:04 PM 12-01-2017
Trump is going nowhere.....laugh now because you will be crying later.......
[Reply]
AMDChief 09:58 PM 12-01-2017
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Rachel, serious question... why do CNN and MSNBC continue to be dominated in the ratings by Fox News?
Think it have to do with a math question there skippy?
[Reply]
Page 5 of 9
< 12345 6789 >
Up