ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 73
< 12345 67891555 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Purposeful media bias thread
Taco John 04:56 PM 04-18-2017
This thread is to chronicle the purposeful media bias that exists in every day life.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:06 PM 04-19-2017
Fake news.

Patriots' turnout for President Obama in 2015 vs. Patriots' turnout for President Trump today: https://t.co/OxMEOqZonI pic.twitter.com/pLmJWhOw1j

— NYT Sports (@NYTSports) April 19, 2017

These photos lack context. Facts: In 2015, over 40 football staff were on the stairs. In 2017, they were seated on the South Lawn. https://t.co/iIYtV0hR6Y

— New England Patriots (@Patriots) April 20, 2017

[Reply]
Easy 6 07:30 PM 04-19-2017
Originally Posted by ASS11:
Fake news.

Just when I'd given up on you, there is this

Nice
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:33 PM 04-19-2017
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Just when I'd given up on you, there is this

Nice
Religion =/ politics
[Reply]
Taco John 07:42 PM 04-19-2017

[Reply]
mr. tegu 08:01 PM 04-19-2017
I am sensing a lot of bias in this media bias thread. Weird.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 08:21 PM 04-19-2017
The steak one is hilarious.
[Reply]
New World Order 08:35 PM 04-19-2017
This is just unreal.
[Reply]
petegz28 09:14 PM 04-19-2017
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor:
He said "Allahu Akbar", which literally translates to "God is great".

I for one am OUTRAGED that the AP translated what the terrorist said!
Actually, I believe it translates to God is Greatest. Either way, the AP did not report this accurately. They translated it in efforts to down play any images of Islamic terrorism.
[Reply]
kjwood75nro 12:05 AM 04-21-2017
Looks like Milo summarized it for us.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...23006854503882
[Reply]
Pueblo Chieftan 01:07 AM 04-21-2017
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Actually, I believe it translates to God is Greatest. Either way, the AP did not report this accurately. They translated it in efforts to down play any images of Islamic terrorism.
The American people are very much like the children of a Mafia boss who do not know what their father does for a living, and don’t want to know, but then wonder why someone just threw a firebomb through the living room window. This basic belief in America’s good intentions is often linked to “American exceptionalism”.
[Reply]
Pueblo Chieftan 01:23 AM 04-21-2017
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor:
You've really turned into a hostile bitch lately. Not just to me, but to a lot of people. You should really try to calm down.

This is just a message board that people come to for entertainment. I assume that is why you are here as well. If you take that much offense at the words of anonymous Internet posters, you're going to spend a lot of time being offended and unnecessarily angry.
The American people are mostly oblivious to what is really running America and other countries connected to America. Most have never heard of the CIA, 81 coup attempts over recent history, drug cash crops, corporation infiltration, and a list of "evil" that is responsible for the deaths of millions of "innocent" people around the globe.

Most don't understand how a country, a corporation, a giant like big oil transcends government, is so powerful, they are hand in hand with American intelligence, that they can orchestrate who lives, dies, and rules another country as a non-state influence.

The American CIA is a Living Coup not for just the American people, but every country on earth that it influences, the CIA is influencing your outcomes as well.
[Reply]
Pueblo Chieftan 01:30 AM 04-21-2017
Originally Posted by New World Order:
This is just unreal.
there is a difference between getting a story wrong and making one up. Look up CNN doing a satellite interview in the same parking lot as the person they are talking to.
[Reply]
Pueblo Chieftan 01:34 AM 04-21-2017
Originally Posted by Taco John:
All news outlets will bend or flex the news in a way to appeal to a wide audience. Otherwise the news would be more robotic and would be overshadowed by even the most trivial of gasp factor. Every news organization will use gasp factor in one way or the other to get views, that is how they get their money. Any questions?
[Reply]
Pueblo Chieftan 01:37 AM 04-21-2017
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
I am sensing a lot of bias in this media bias thread. Weird.
The point about the mainstream media is important because they're now trying to call independent media "fake news" to re-legitimize themselves so that they don't lose control of the narrative.
[Reply]
Pueblo Chieftan 01:47 AM 04-21-2017
Originally Posted by ASS11:
Religion =/ politics
Open ended question, if media is biased now, and if you agree with something "Their bias probably lines up with yours" then how do you get actual news then?
[Reply]
Page 5 of 73
< 12345 67891555 > Last »
Up