ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 353 of 360
« First < 253303343349350351352353 354355356357 > Last »
The Lounge>***Official "Are NFL game outcomes influenced by outsiders?" Discussion Thread***
Frazod 07:51 PM 12-13-2012
[Mod edit: This thread is merged from a multitude of other threads all about this topic. Please try and keep the discussion about the "rigged" NFL here. If this kind of discussion irritates you, please use the "Ignore Thread" feature under "Thread Tools" up and to the right.]

I don't remember if this was ever posted here - if it was, I don't remember it.

Very long, informative, and depressing.

http://spaces.covers.com/blog/Maximu...or-Profit.html

MaximumWins's Blog
Reasons Why The NFL Is Fixed For Profit
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 04:52 AM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
So I'd thought I'd point out this little tidbit...there is a football show that airs in morning. One of their NFL lackeys goes on to say he's 100% positive the Colts will win...essentially bets his life on it. It gets a lot of hits...Joe-Shmoe, 70 hour work week, sees it and plunks down some dough on the Colts. Two days later...the other mouthpiece says HE'S 100% sure the Chiefs will win.

Vegas is bouncing the unsuspecting public around like a ping-pong ball...

I'm willing to bet that the majority of people didn't notice that the major NFL sites (ESPN, NFL.com, Fox, CBS, NBC, SI) all systematically removed the fans ability to comment on articles this year. It's essentially "here are the thoughts we want you to know..."..presented by the people, we pay, to tell you what we want you to know.

It's not a coincidence that officiating went to complete and utter shit...there was no voice for the average public to discuss it...other than YouTube. It was also done to neuter any public opinion on the Anthem situation. They didn't want anymore light shown on the fact that the DOD paid them to fake their Patriotism...and was only concocted for an additional revenue stream.

Roaches scatter when you turn on the light..
Weren't there recently posted some statistics that showed that penalties had doubled over the last two seasons, and were still climbing?
[Reply]
65TPT 06:04 AM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Isn't it ironic that the ones that believe the NFL is rigged is posters with know substance abuse problems. Rabble, Sweets, ChiefsNow, etc.

Hey dumb fuck. I have never said anything about NFL being rigged. And what substance abuse you DUMB FUCK
[Reply]
OlineDline 09:04 AM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
So I'd thought I'd point out this little tidbit...there is a football show that airs in morning. One of their NFL lackeys goes on to say he's 100% positive the Colts will win...essentially bets his life on it. It gets a lot of hits...Joe-Shmoe, 70 hour work week, sees it and plunks down some dough on the Colts. Two days later...the other mouthpiece says HE'S 100% sure the Chiefs will win.

Vegas is bouncing the unsuspecting public around like a ping-pong ball...

I'm willing to bet that the majority of people didn't notice that the major NFL sites (ESPN, NFL.com, Fox, CBS, NBC, SI) all systematically removed the fans ability to comment on articles this year. It's essentially "here are the thoughts we want you to know..."..presented by the people, we pay, to tell you what we want you to know.

It's not a coincidence that officiating went to complete and utter shit...there was no voice for the average public to discuss it...other than YouTube. It was also done to neuter any public opinion on the Anthem situation. They didn't want anymore light shown on the fact that the DOD paid them to fake their Patriotism...and was only concocted for an additional revenue stream.

Roaches scatter when you turn on the light..
This is textbook paranoia. In other news, has anyone noticed how the NFL made it so good teams are playing right now? So trying to pick winners is very difficult. Vegas will make money because people will bet and pick the wrong team. This is unfair.
[Reply]
Bugeater 10:51 AM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by 65TPT:
Hey dumb fuck. I have never said anything about NFL being rigged. And what substance abuse you DUMB FUCK
Wow are we a little bit triggered today? You must be one of those mean drunks.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 11:04 AM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by OlineDline:
This is textbook paranoia. In other news, has anyone noticed how the NFL made it so good teams are playing right now? So trying to pick winners is very difficult. Vegas will make money because people will bet and pick the wrong team. This is unfair.
:-)
[Reply]
OlineDline 11:24 AM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
:-)
I know, weak sauce...it was early morning.

I'll have better material later.
[Reply]
ChiefFanForHire 12:39 PM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by Fish:
Check for yourself, moron. It's not a secret:

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/prof...?do=helpfulans
Thanks!

Between the two of us though, you believe a grown man who isn't braindead (Jeff Triplette) being paid a six figure salary, can't tell backwards from forwards, with the help of a full crew of assistants, instant replay from various angles, and mulltiple chances to get it right.

TWICE in one game.

^^^ THAT'S moronic.
[Reply]
Dinny Bossa Nova 01:13 PM 01-11-2019
This thread is like D.C. without the....wait.....

This thread is like D.C. but there's more...wait...

[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 01:15 PM 01-11-2019
Did I ever tell you about the time the Simpsons were rigged?
[Reply]
LoneWolf 01:20 PM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefFanForHire:
Thanks!

Between the two of us though, you believe a grown man who isn't braindead (Jeff Triplette) being paid a six figure salary, can't tell backwards from forwards, with the help of a full crew of assistants, instant replay from various angles, and mulltiple chances to get it right.

TWICE in one game.

^^^ THAT'S moronic.
There wasnít replay. You canít review forward progress plays.
[Reply]
ChiefFanForHire 03:57 PM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
There wasnít replay. You canít review forward progress plays.
RIGHT!!!

That's why he pretended not to know backwards and forwards, and intentionally called BOTH PLAYS as such. If he hadn't, we would've challenged the first one, won the challenge, Tenn. would not have kicked the field goal.

But you're stupid enough to sincerely believe a grown man being paid a six figure salary doesn't know backwards from forwards, even though theres a big screen everyone in Arrowhead can double check - INCLUDING Triplette - for him to correct himself, IF he'd wanted to.....
[Reply]
65TPT 04:40 PM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
Wow are we a little bit triggered today? You must be one of those mean drunks.

You are the worst piece of shit on this board.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 04:56 PM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefFanForHire:
RIGHT!!!

That's why he pretended not to know backwards and forwards, and intentionally called BOTH PLAYS as such. If he hadn't, we would've challenged the first one, won the challenge, Tenn. would not have kicked the field goal.

But you're stupid enough to sincerely believe a grown man being paid a six figure salary doesn't know backwards from forwards, even though theres a big screen everyone in Arrowhead can double check - INCLUDING Triplette - for him to correct himself, IF he'd wanted to.....
I never said I believed anything about Triplette or his awful call on the DJ sack/fumble play. I simply stated that since the call was forward progress had been stopped before the fumble that the play was not reviewable.

I do laugh at your assertion that Triplette could have looked at the Jumbotron and changed his call. You’re a special kind of idiot.
[Reply]
ChiefFanForHire 07:51 PM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
I never said I believed anything about Triplette or his awful call on the DJ sack/fumble play. I simply stated that since the call was forward progress had been stopped before the fumble that the play was not reviewable.

I do laugh at your assertion that Triplette could have looked at the Jumbotron and changed his call. Youíre a special kind of idiot.
Triplette HAD the power to say, "I blew the play dead, but the defender was NOT going forward, I made a mistake, it's not forward progress" and allow us to challenge.

We've both seen them correct their "mistakes" like that dozens and dozens of times over the years. I do laugh at your assertion that was beyond his power. You're a special kind of liar.
[Reply]
Eleazar 08:15 PM 01-11-2019
Retarded dupe alert
[Reply]
Page 353 of 360
« First < 253303343349350351352353 354355356357 > Last »
Up