ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 106 of 247
« First < 65696102103104105106 107108109110116156206 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are the Bills overhyped?
RaidersOftheCellar 04:07 PM 09-04-2022
Update: Yes, the Bills were overhyped.

Will the next edition prove to be overhyped too? Stay tuned…
[Reply]
tredadda 01:10 PM 11-19-2022
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Would be hilarious if this game is delayed enough for Deshaun Watson to play in it. Buffalo should have traveled the other day. Pretty suspicious that they waited until today. Are they hoping the game will be outright canceled instead of played at a later date?
Can’t see it being outright cancelled as that one game could impact seeding, MVP voting etc…..
[Reply]
Bearcat 01:12 PM 11-19-2022
I don't see why it's suspicious at all... sure, if the Bills and Browns both had an upcoming bye week on the same weekend, or they both played Thanksgiving Day and the NFL could maybe do a Thursday - Tuesday - following Sunday thing..... but, there's no room in the schedule for both teams to play this game.

And unless the NFL specifically told the Bills to not worry about it, a cancelled game won't impact the standings (in other words, the NFL would practically give them the win), the Bills would be idiots for assuming they could do away with the game while they sit 3rd in their own division.

The far simpler explanation is the Bills thought they'd be able to fly out today or even very early Sunday.... and it looks like that's going to happen.

Not everything has nefarious intentions.
[Reply]
DRM08 01:13 PM 11-19-2022
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Can’t see it being outright cancelled as that one game could impact seeding, MVP voting etc…..
Everyone in AFC playoff contention should be screaming bloody murder if Buffalo is hoping to get the game canceled.
[Reply]
RealSNR 01:27 PM 11-19-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
I don't see why it's suspicious at all... sure, if the Bills and Browns both had an upcoming bye week on the same weekend, or they both played Thanksgiving Day and the NFL could maybe do a Thursday - Tuesday - following Sunday thing..... but, there's no room in the schedule for both teams to play this game.

And unless the NFL specifically told the Bills to not worry about it, a cancelled game won't impact the standings (in other words, the NFL would practically give them the win), the Bills would be idiots for assuming they could do away with the game while they sit 3rd in their own division.

The far simpler explanation is the Bills thought they'd be able to fly out today or even very early Sunday.... and it looks like that's going to happen.

True, but have you also considered that Josh Allen has no dick?
[Reply]
KChiefs1 01:42 PM 11-19-2022

[Reply]
Rainbarrel 01:59 PM 11-19-2022
BREAKING NEWS!

Adam Schefter of ESPN.com, all Bills players have made it to the team facility. Next, they’ll go to the airport for a 4:00 p.m. ET flight to Detroit.

A massive snowstorm prompted the league to move the Browns-Bills game from Buffalo to Detroit. The Bills play the Lions in Detroit on Thanksgiving.

There was concern, given the magnitude of the snowfall, that some possibly wouldn’t make to the team facility or to the airport. Even though it worked out, it was an upside down week for the Bills, including no practice on Friday because the players and coaches couldn’t get to the indoor practice facility.

The Bills have made it to the team facility originally appeared on Pro Football Talk

No news yet on flight meal or tik tok video
[Reply]
FlaChief58 02:08 PM 11-19-2022
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel:
BREAKING NEWS!

Adam Schefter of ESPN.com, all Bills players have made it to the team facility. Next, they’ll go to the airport for a 4:00 p.m. ET flight to Detroit.

A massive snowstorm prompted the league to move the Browns-Bills game from Buffalo to Detroit. The Bills play the Lions in Detroit on Thanksgiving.

There was concern, given the magnitude of the snowfall, that some possibly wouldn’t make to the team facility or to the airport. Even though it worked out, it was an upside down week for the Bills, including no practice on Friday because the players and coaches couldn’t get to the indoor practice facility.

The Bills have made it to the team facility originally appeared on Pro Football Talk

No news yet on flight meal or tik tok video
This game has upset written all over it
[Reply]
Monticore 02:49 PM 11-19-2022
Getting 6” plus of snow today up here, fuck snow and fuck the bills.
[Reply]
Monticore 03:28 PM 11-19-2022

It’s looking more like we are going to get 2 feet at this point , this guy doesn’t give a shit
[Reply]
Bearcat 03:32 PM 11-19-2022
And I had a space heater on the other day because it dropped below 65...
[Reply]
FlaChief58 03:38 PM 11-19-2022
I prefer my winter days to look like this.
Attached: FB_IMG_1668864867364.jpg (115.7 KB) 
[Reply]
crispystl 03:38 PM 11-19-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
I was in jeans and 2 long sleeve shirts over my t shirt. Never took the shirts off, I was cold all day. I hate winter, even in Florida. Can’t wait to move to the Caribbean!

This. Fuck winter. I can’t believe some psychopaths prefer that shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 03:47 PM 11-19-2022

Yea, but you can get slapped down for incompetence also.

I think they were dumb for not just flying out early when a historic snowstorm was forecast.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 03:48 PM 11-19-2022
And I had a space heater on the other day because it dropped below 65...
And I turn on my AC when it gets above 68...

(Which is one of the reasons I like working from home.)
[Reply]
Monticore 03:54 PM 11-19-2022
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
I prefer my winter days to look like this.
There is the advantage of not dealing with hurricanes/tornadoes/floods/earthquakes etc. where I am but it still sucks for about 5 months .
[Reply]
Page 106 of 247
« First < 65696102103104105106 107108109110116156206 > Last »
Up