ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 10
« First < 56789 10 >
Nzoner's Game Room>2021 Chiefs UDFA Signings Thread
The Franchise 04:56 PM 05-01-2021
Post them in here.

The Chiefs have agreed to an UDFA deal with BYU linebacker Zayne Anderson.

— Sam McDowell (@SamMcDowell11) May 1, 2021

Former SMU QB Shane Buechele is signing with the #Chiefs, per source. An undersized playmaker in the Case Keenum mold.

— Tom Pelissero (@TomPelissero) May 1, 2021

Former Western Kentucky safety Devon Key is signing with the #Chiefs, per source.

— Tom Pelissero (@TomPelissero) May 1, 2021

.@Rileyc44 —> @Chiefs #ChiefsKingdom #NFLDraft #LegendsLiveHere pic.twitter.com/mc3Ng7SHxN

— SportsTrust Advisors (@_SportsTrust) May 1, 2021

The undrafted #Huskers have all signed free agent deals:

DB Dicaprio Bootle - Chiefs
TE Jack Stoll - Eagles
RB Dedrick Mills - Lions

— Sean Callahan (@Sean_Callahan) May 2, 2021

Marlon (@riptrizzle) joins the @Chiefs ! Congratulations! #beexclusive #redkingdom pic.twitter.com/sQH5EPzgyX

— Exclusive Sports Grp (@Exclusive_SG) May 2, 2021

.@HerringMalik is signing with Kansas City!#ChiefsKingdom #DawgsInTheNFL pic.twitter.com/2EoUBDXuVi

— Georgia Football (@GeorgiaFootball) May 2, 2021

[Reply]
RealSNR 06:15 AM 05-06-2021
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
If you think Nnadi is trash than you’re a retard. Nnadi is one of the best run stuffing DT in the league
CoMo is notorious for leaving "presents" throughout threads. He's been doing it for years.
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:29 PM 05-09-2021
We might have longer term plans for Buechele than just a camp arm, my draft guide makes him sound like a solid prospect for #3

"A Texas transfer, Buechele found stardom at SMU as a twitchy, quick strike QB with solid arm talent, and mobility. He shows decisiveness and the accuracy to create catch and run opportunities. He has good touch at the deep intermediate level, and the ability to get the ball out accurately when moved off his spot. He'll stare down the gun barrel and absorb a hit, and he's mobile enough to make plays as a scrambler, or in the read option game as well"
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:36 PM 05-09-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
We signed Pooka Williams.
Damn, and this guy was the #7 rated back in my guide... the more I read, the more I LOVE what I'm reading here

Sounds like he is not only Reek-type fast, but that Kansas used him extensively on downfield routes out of the backfield... where he proved adept at tracking the ball, and catching away from his frame

Damn man, you GOTTA love it
[Reply]
Chief Northman 02:44 PM 05-09-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Damn, and this guy was the #7 rated back in my guide... the more I read, the more I LOVE what I'm reading here

Sounds like he is not only Reek-type fast, but that Kansas used him extensively on downfield routes out of the backfield... where he proved adept at tracking the ball, and catching away from his frame

You must have missed the fake news.

Pooka signed with the Bengals.
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:50 PM 05-09-2021
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
You must have missed the fake news.

Pooka signed with the Bengals.
Well, shit
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 03:32 PM 05-09-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
We signed Pooka Williams.
https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...s?platform=amp

The Bengals signed Pooka Williams
[Reply]
jjchieffan 07:29 AM 05-11-2021
Arrowhead Addict piece on Devon Keys

https://arrowheadaddict.com/2021/05/...rum-interview/
[Reply]
Buehler445 07:48 AM 05-11-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:

That kid is dumb as a fucking rock.

But he can run.
[Reply]
Dante84 12:13 PM 05-11-2021
We signed Texas Tech DB Thomas Leggett

“If HE is for me who can be against me” You wouldn’t believe the sh*t I been through. God continues to pave a way and I’ve been humble my whole life but y’all gotta feel me now. Someone say the Chiefs�� #chiefskingdom pic.twitter.com/viVNP2EVvU

— Thomas Leggett (@Dope_db) May 10, 2021

Originally Posted by :
Leggett transferred to Texas Tech from JUCO in 2017 and took a redshirt season. From there he worked his way up the ladder as a contributor and leader on the team.

Last season, Leggett started nine games at safety for the Red Raiders. He recorded 51 total tackles, four tackles for a loss and three passes defended on the season. The season prior Leggett appeared in 10 games, starting in seven. He recorded 42 total tackles, six tackles for loss, two sacks and three passes defended. In 2018, he didn’t see much action, appearing in just six games mostly on special teams. Leggett did have one standout play, recording a blocked punt for a touchdown against Iowa State.

In Kansas City, he figures to be in the mix as a depth player and special teamer. His addition really strengthens the competitive depth at the safety group, which now has eight players competing, including three undrafted free agent additions this year.

[Reply]
Kellerfox 12:23 PM 05-11-2021
Originally Posted by Dante84:

As the write up says, he was a stud on special teams for Tech, but was at best an "average" rotational D1 safety. He underwent multiple coaching and scheme changes during his college career which may have affected his development. I didn't expect him to get a UDFA opportunity. As a Tech fan, seems likely that he will just be training camp fodder and not a roster or practice squad candidate. I am excited to see what he makes of the opportunity however.
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:23 PM 05-11-2021

Lol that quote.

"In Kansas City, he figures to be in the mix as a depth player and special teamer. His addition really strengthens the competitive depth at the safety group, which now has eight players competing, including three undrafted free agent additions this year."

A guy we're going to cut in August sure does strengthen that safety depth!
[Reply]
Dunerdr 12:52 PM 05-11-2021
Finally our Maurice Legget replacement!
[Reply]
ModSocks 01:08 PM 05-11-2021

This guy is too legget to quit.
[Reply]
flinchfree 04:00 PM 05-11-2021

Good in a one Leggett race, but that's about it.
[Reply]
dtrain 07:13 PM 06-02-2021

Great break down of Malik Herring.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 10
« First < 56789 10 >
Up