« First < 314364404410411412413414 4154164174184244645149141414 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
vailpass 01:53 PM 08-03-2016
Originally Posted by KnowMo2724:
:-)
:-) Nice. That guy has as much credibility as BlackOp.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:57 PM 08-03-2016
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Shut the **** up.

It's completely reasonable to change your stance on a QB when you find out he's an idiot. Those posts were very early in the process.

It's the equivalent of watching a WR you like run in the 4.6's.

I'm giving the Broncos credit on some of there other draft choices, I'm not a biased moron.

By the way, you never answered me in that other thread. You run away from arguments like a bitch.
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:57 PM 08-03-2016
If Denver cant run the ball....they are royally fucked.
[Reply]
vailpass 02:00 PM 08-03-2016
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Shut the **** up.

It's completely reasonable to change your stance on a QB when you find out he's an idiot.

It's the equivalent of watching a WR you like run in the 4.6's.

I'm giving the Broncos credit on some of there other draft choices, I'm not a biased moron.

By the way, you never answered me in that other thread. You run away from arguments like a bitch.
Your own fans know it. You have joined the ranks of BlackOp a.
I've no idea what question you are looking to have answered by me but if you care to repost it here I'll be happy to not answer it again.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:03 PM 08-03-2016
I've no idea what question you are looking to have answered by me but if you care to repost it here I'll be happy to not answer it again.
That's simply not true. There are plenty of people on here who respect my takes/opinion.

Go look at this years CP mock and tell me I don't know what the **** I'm talking about when it comes to player evaluation. Guaranteed I know a hell of a lot more than you. I've never once seen an original solid take from you. You never say anything of substance. Ever.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:07 PM 08-03-2016
Oh yea, here's the link (though I know you want no part of a real debate):

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showt...8#post12348368
[Reply]
BlackOp 02:09 PM 08-03-2016
That's your shtick...like most Bronco fans. No realistic opinion of your own teams talent...just "in Elway we trust" mindless babble...and "Sanchez is an improvement."

****ing tards...
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:30 PM 08-03-2016
Man, I dunno about our chances against these guys this year, gais

I mean we're talking about going up against guys like Mark freaking Sanchez and Henry Kroger-Cobblepot

Hate to say it... but thats a mighty tall order
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:44 PM 08-03-2016
Originally Posted by staylor26:

Lynch, like Bray, is just too ****ing stupid.
I see the chair of the Official "I love solid mediocrity at the QB position"-fan club has shown up.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:54 PM 08-03-2016
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ:
Booker was a steal in the 4th, Simmons was a steal but our secondary is loaded. Lynch and Gotsis are the wild card picks that if they both pan out, this was an epic draft by Elway.
Amazing that you can see the future enough to know how well they will turn out.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 08:24 PM 08-03-2016
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Amazing that you can see the future enough to know how well they will turn out.
Both Lynch and Gotsis were developmental draft picks with lots of upside, the question is, will they pan out? The Broncos have a great coaching staff so I'm positive they'll be coached up and given an opportunity to succeed.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 12:17 AM 08-04-2016
Originally Posted by ChiefAshhole1056:
Which string defense is that against?
Probably the third string again.
[Reply]
New World Order 05:02 AM 08-04-2016
He's probably going to be a good quarterback.

He has Jesus power. The last god awful Christian quarterback had to be Danny Weurfel. The odds are in Lynch's favor.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 11:10 AM 08-04-2016

When you see Lynch execute the play-fake boot, you can see why @Broncos' brass coveted him. Smoothest I've seen at that since @snakestakes.

— Andrew Mason (@MaseDenver) August 4, 2016

[Reply]
BlackOp 07:29 PM 08-04-2016
Word out Denver camp is Sanchez is extremely slow in going through his progressions and the run game is nonexistent. Also..that the o-line is getting trashed.

You couple those three things, together, and it spells disaster....giving a QB with a history of turnovers (fumbles and INTs) no time or run support. It's going to be fun to watch....the implosion.

Sanchez vs. that Panther defense..on national TV....priceless.

He had a great O-line and the #1 ground game with the Jets....Denver will be in the bottom 1/3 in both categories. For all of Manning's warts last season...his quick delivery masked an awful O-line. I predicted he wouldn't make it through the season...and he didnt. Sanchez is in trouble...all the QBs are. Manning could audible to get them out of bad match-ups..which greatly helped the run game. The final game against San Diego is a glaring example of this...but that advanced level of football IQ is long gone.

Kubiak's offense cant function with out a strong ground attack...anyone remember the record amount INTs for TDs that Schaub cranked out? It got Pubes fired...
[Reply]
Page 414 of 4822
« First < 314364404410411412413414 4154164174184244645149141414 > Last »
Up