ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 50 of 435
« First < 404647484950 5152535460100150 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
kysirsoze 04:18 PM 09-29-2019
Originally Posted by Blick:
And that's not the only time Clark had a good rush and Stafford completed a pass.
Stafford was playing really fucking well today. There were several throws only a few guys in the league would make. He still has that big arm and he was very aggressive.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 04:18 PM 09-29-2019
Originally Posted by kysirsoze:
Stafford was playing really ****ing well today. There were several throws only a few guys in the league would make. He still has that big arm and he was very aggressive.
Stafford is impressive.
[Reply]
RunKC 04:18 PM 09-29-2019
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Ogbah had a good game today

Also Nandi caused the Stafford fumble.
Ogbah is taking advantage of a single blocker bc Frank is drawing all the attention. Perfect example here.

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:21 PM 09-29-2019
Watching Mack play in the late game and Clark isn't even in the same galaxy right now.
[Reply]
Blick 04:22 PM 09-29-2019
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Lmao, when a guy is making $100 mil and cost a 1st and 2nd rounder, then his play should be so good that the AP guys shouldn't have to dig deep to find reasons that he had a solid game. You can't say that they were trying to take him out of the game by running to his opposite side when they've ran to that side 61% of the time. That's just the side there best run blockers happen to be on. Then they moved Clark to the other side and guess what? They kept running that same way.
Pretty sure you were the guy that said Clark lucked into his sack last week, so couldn't care less what you have to say.
[Reply]
farmerchief 04:22 PM 09-29-2019
Originally Posted by T-post Tom:
Stafford is impressive.
Especially since he was supposed to be gimpy! Detroit is for real this year
[Reply]
FringeNC 04:24 PM 09-29-2019
Stafford was playing really ****ing well today. There were several throws only a few guys in the league would make. He still has that big arm and he was very aggressive.
I honestly think that's the best I've ever seen Stafford play.
[Reply]
KCUnited 04:25 PM 09-29-2019
Week 4 of running away from Clark. Freeing up other guys, solid.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 04:27 PM 09-29-2019
Originally Posted by farmerchief:
Especially since he was supposed to be gimpy! Detroit is for real this year
They were much better than I expected. First I've seen of them this year. Would be nice for Lions' fans to finally see them in a playoff game.
[Reply]
-King- 04:27 PM 09-29-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Watching Mack play in the late game and Clark isn't even in the same galaxy right now.
That's cause Mack is never double teamed. Ever.
[Reply]
RunKC 04:27 PM 09-29-2019
Frank was in the backfield today getting pressure but fanboys demand a sack every game.

He did a good job IMO
[Reply]
Blick 04:29 PM 09-29-2019
Agreed. Stafford played his ass off for being hurt
[Reply]
petegz28 04:31 PM 09-29-2019
I watched DT set the single-game sack record in a game we lost. Don't get me wrong, DT was awesome and is my all-time favorite Chief.

The point is football is the ultimate team sport. I couldn't care less about individual stats right now. If Clark is drawing double-teams and that allows Jones & Co. to beat 1-1 blocks then I don't give a **** how many sacks Clark gets or doesn't.

It's more than obvious when he is on the field the offenses are making an effort to either double team him or run away from him. When the aren't and sometimes even when they are he is being effective.

If Clark isn't on the field do you think Jones is getting blocked 1-1??? Most likely not.

By the end of this season Clark will have filled his roll nicely. Individual stats are something right now I just don't give a **** about. In this game it is possible to have an effect on the game without recording "meaningful" stats.
[Reply]
Hamwallet 04:32 PM 09-29-2019
Originally Posted by Blick:
Agreed. Stafford played his ass off for being hurt
He was going crazy on our backfield.
[Reply]
petegz28 04:34 PM 09-29-2019
Originally Posted by Hamwallet:
He was going crazy on our backfield.
Today was a bit of a regression for our secondary. Guys were running wide open and even when they weren't they were making catches. If I had to describe our defense right now I would say they are inconsistent.

They make some great plays. They just have a hard time making them consistently.
[Reply]
Page 50 of 435
« First < 404647484950 5152535460100150 > Last »
Up