ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 392 of 435
« First < 292342382388389390391392 393394395396402 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
KCUnited 12:39 PM 10-14-2022
Frank Clark looking at his watch like...

[Reply]
Megatron96 12:50 PM 10-14-2022
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
His "best game of the season" isn't something to really ride home about, considering he has sucked since he's been here. It's like the kid that gets F's on everything getting praise, because he got a C- on a test.
While I agree in principle, the fact remains that we're pretty thin at EDGE, and we need every available starting caliber player we can get. And Clark was having a pretty good game getting pressure, a TFL and blowing up that screen or whatever it was, up until he had to leave the game. We could use that type of performance in this game, for certain.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 12:58 PM 10-14-2022
His "best game of the season" isn't something to really ride home about, considering he has sucked since he's been here. It's like the kid that gets F's on everything getting praise, because he got a C- on a test.
He had so much impact that the defense improved in the second half when he wasn't around anymore...
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:02 PM 10-14-2022
Even the haters (which includes me) have to admit he was having one of his better games as Chief last Monday night before his bowels emptied.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:03 PM 10-14-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
He had so much impact that the defense improved in the second half when he wasn't around anymore...
The defensive pressure up front didn't improve. It dropped off a cliff actually, although that might have more to do with ALL of the injuries, not just Frank's.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 01:15 PM 10-14-2022
Still 11 more playoff sacks than a certain high paid someone on that DL who has yet to get a single one.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 01:20 PM 10-14-2022
Frank "The Shart" Clark.
[Reply]
JPH83 01:32 PM 10-14-2022
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
Still 11 more playoff sacks than a certain high paid someone on that DL who has yet to get a single one.
Are you really still going with this on Chris Jones? Insane.
[Reply]
Megatron96 01:48 PM 10-14-2022
Originally Posted by JPH83:
Are you really still going with this on Chris Jones? Insane.
I don't agree with WC that often, but he has a point. CJ has been virtually invisible in the playoffs to date.

To be worth his contract(s), he needs to ball out in the playoffs. Personally, i don't care how many sacks he gets in the regular season anymore. he needs to produce in the biggest moments on the biggest stages, and he just hasn't up to now.

I have high hopes for him this year though. he's overall played better this year than he has maybe ever. And I don't mean sacks. He's been much better all-around. But he's going to have to be dominant in the playoffs, particularly this season, because we can't count on any other DT on the roster to do it, and we're pretty thin at EDGE.
[Reply]
JPH83 02:07 PM 10-14-2022
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
I don't agree with WC that often, but he has a point. CJ has been virtually invisible in the playoffs to date.

To be worth his contract(s), he needs to ball out in the playoffs. Personally, i don't care how many sacks he gets in the regular season anymore. he needs to produce in the biggest moments on the biggest stages, and he just hasn't up to now.

I have high hopes for him this year though. he's overall played better this year than he has maybe ever. And I don't mean sacks. He's been much better all-around. But he's going to have to be dominant in the playoffs, particularly this season, because we can't count on any other DT on the roster to do it, and we're pretty thin at EDGE.
It is honestly baffling to me that anyone looks at the best player on our DL, the guy who has routinely been the ONLY player who is not dog-s**t and actually has an impact and thinks "wish he was doing more". I mean, he's playing next to The Shart and A N Other at DT. Teams repeatedly recognise him as our only DL threat and he STILL f***s them up.

I kinda hoped that the one thing we could agree upon is Clark is an expensive POS, and that this thread should be reserved almost as a holy place of communion between brothers-in-Chiefs on our mutual loathing of this abject turd. But somehow WC's deranged take infects it. F**k me.
[Reply]
MIAdragon 02:18 PM 10-14-2022
It’s comical.
[Reply]
-King- 02:28 PM 10-14-2022
They go into games expecting nothing from him. Him actually doing something threw the rest of the defense off their game.
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:30 PM 10-14-2022
Originally Posted by JPH83:
It is honestly baffling to me that anyone looks at the best player on our DL, the guy who has routinely been the ONLY player who is not dog-s**t and actually has an impact and thinks "wish he was doing more". I mean, he's playing next to The Shart and A N Other at DT. Teams repeatedly recognise him as our only DL threat and he STILL f***s them up.
Chris Jones is the second-best DT in the league, and has been for a few years now. And that's a fact, not just statistically, but it's the unanimous opinion of every player, coach, NFL analyst for several years running.

But he's had no impact in the playoffs, other than a coupe batted passes.

For the sake of comparison, Aaron Donald (the only DT ranked higher than CJ) has not only produced statistically in the playoffs, with 6 sacks in four playoff appearances, 31 tackles, 10 TFLs, and 17 QB hits. Further, Aaron has produced in the biggest moments; he's actually closed big games, like that sack in the SB last season. That's clutch.

Now, to be fair, Donald is another generational player.

CJ is the best DT not named Aaron D., but somehow, even with having played more playoff games, Chris has zero sacks, just 22 tckles, 2 TFLs, just 4 QB hits, and 10 PDs. Chris needs to do better in January/february, period.

Those are just the facts.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 02:32 PM 10-14-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Even the haters (which includes me) have to admit he was having one of his better games as Chief last Monday night before his bowels emptied.
One of the few times I’m relieved he didn’t “leave it all on the field”. Would’ve been disgusting.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 02:36 PM 10-14-2022
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
One of the few times I’m relieved he didn’t “leave it all on the field”. Would’ve been disgusting.
This happened? Metcalf last week needed a cart to take a shit. Why don’t players take a good long shit before the game!
[Reply]
Page 392 of 435
« First < 292342382388389390391392 393394395396402 > Last »
Up