ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 272 of 435
« First < 172222262268269270271272 273274275276282322372 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
Megatron96 08:49 PM 12-27-2020
Originally Posted by -King-:
He is credited with them. But I credit him with that pass rush at the end much more than what he did on the sack. Because that was pure skill and talent he used on that rush whereas on the sack he was unblocked on a 5 second play. Even you could have made that sack. I know you can tell the difference between the two. But yeah, he still gets to tally that sack on his stat sheet.
He wasn't 'unblocked,' he wasn't even rushing; the subsequent circumstances of the play as it unfolded gave him the opportunity to attempt to rush and ultimately get a sack. From any reasonable perspective, Frank was playing some kind of contain there.

Only an idiot would conclude that was just "unblocked" and luckily got a sack. you really think he was just standing there in front of that OL (or whoever that was), because he wasn't interested in rushing the passer for about 5 seconds?
[Reply]
-King- 08:54 PM 12-27-2020
Originally Posted by DTVietnam:
Aside from play on the field its his attitude. . him and The Landlord have really made this a tough defense. .their "Championship swagger" is contagious

Frank gets into peoples heads..

this team doesnt seemed focused on personal stats..they play for each other..and thats why we win

Mahomes said Championship swagger twice in todays postgame presser:

No offense...but wtf does that even mean? So he doesn't get sacks because that's a personal stat and he only cares about the team? Like he could get sacks, but he chooses not to?
[Reply]
-King- 08:55 PM 12-27-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
He wasn't 'unblocked,' he wasn't even rushing; the subsequent circumstances of the play as it unfolded gave him the opportunity to attempt to rush and ultimately get a sack. From any reasonable perspective, Frank was playing some kind of contain there.

Only an idiot would conclude that was just "unblocked" and luckily got a sack. you really think he was just standing there in front of that OL (or whoever that was), because he wasn't interested in rushing the passer for about 5 seconds?
Was he blocked?

No.

What's the opposite of blocked? Jeez you outsmart yourself sometimes.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:09 PM 12-27-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
So does it not count?

Why do we only do this with Clark? Have those of you that have been sucking Houston’s dick in this thread gone back and taken away all his coverage sacks?
I made a comment based on an observation.

Stop crying, thanks in advance.
[Reply]
DTVietnam 09:15 PM 12-27-2020
No offense...but wtf does that even mean? So he doesn't get sacks because that's a personal stat and he only cares about the team? Like he could get sacks, but he chooses not to?
Sacks are important but so is containment, drawing double teams. . etc. .

of course id like to see him with 20 sacks but I think there are other things he brings to the team ...

I trust him for this playoff run. . thats all that really matters.. .

we're 14-1 and have played some bad offensive games this year
[Reply]
tredadda 09:21 PM 12-27-2020
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Whole team that was here for last year’s Super Bowl is fighting complacency to an extent.
I do believe that's one reason why teams struggle to repeat.
[Reply]
Megatron96 09:38 PM 12-27-2020
Was he blocked?

No.

What's the opposite of blocked? Jeez you outsmart yourself sometimes.
So basically, you have no idea what you're talking about.:-)
Buh-bye.
[Reply]
RunKC 03:17 PM 12-28-2020
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Frank legitimately saved our dicks on that one because Ward was absolutely cooked.

The sack Clark notched earlier in the game definitely was a coverage sack, though.
Again you people only use this logic with Frank.

Here’s one of Chris Jones best plays yesterday and it crame from an OL that didn’t even attempt to block him until it was too late.

Chris Jones lol pic.twitter.com/oDxWgc0OKi

— Sam Mellinger (@mellinger) December 28, 2020

[Reply]
ThaVirus 03:24 PM 12-28-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Again you people only use this logic with Frank.

Here’s one of Chris Jones best plays yesterday and it crame from an OL that didn’t even attempt to block him until it was too late.

I complimented the dude.
[Reply]
bowener 06:21 PM 12-28-2020
RED SLEEVES >>>>> white sleeves

That was the difference-maker. Like painted flames on a car.
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:11 PM 12-28-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
"bECaUSe hE GEtS pAId A bIlLIOn DOLlArS/wEeQ!"

And he's not Chris Jones. And we like Crhis Jones because he invented SackNation. Or some shit.

We like Chris Jones because he had multiple consecutive seasons regardless of scheme or coaching staff in which he is/was always in the backfield making plays. Not because of whatever sacknation shit.

Also his dick fell out of his shorts. That’s the other reason
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:52 PM 12-29-2020
Was going to be 6. Frank saved the game.

[Reply]
Megatron96 04:03 PM 12-29-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Was going to be 6. Frank saved the game.

Yeah, but it doesn't count, because he gets paid too much.

Or he wasn't blocked.

Or he was only blocked by a back-up OL.

Or because he didn't get the strip-sack/recovery/fumble return for 6.
[Reply]
RealSNR 04:24 PM 12-29-2020
Frank Clark should have his dick fall out of his shorts. Then I'd like him as much as I like Chris Jones.
[Reply]
R Clark 04:30 PM 12-29-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Frank Clark should have his dick fall out of his shorts. Then I'd like him as much as I like Chris Jones.
When in doubt whup it out
[Reply]
Page 272 of 435
« First < 172222262268269270271272 273274275276282322372 > Last »
Up