ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 136 of 435
« First < 3686126132133134135136 137138139140146186236 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
Buckweath 05:56 PM 11-08-2019
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
I've watched every Chiefs defensive snap through the first six weeks at least five times each, and I've said repeatedly that Frank Clark has been a positive addition to the team throughout.

I was right about the Chiefs secondary being good enough to be a top 15 unit after week 3. Though I admit that I wasn't high on Ward until after the Texans game. I still think he's not quite athletic enough in certain respects, but he's changed my mind about being our number 1 corner.

I was right about Spags/Daly/House being able to turn this defense around, and that it would take about 8-10 weeks before we saw real significant improvements as a unit, and that we would eventually be a solid run-stopping unit. Ibelieve that I said "top-14" against the run.

I was right about K. Saunders just needing more snaps to become a solid DT.

And I'm telling everyone again that Frank Clark has been one of the best defensive linemen on the team, and when he returns, he'll be one of the best players on that line before the end of the season.
Such a terrible post. Just laughing stock..
[Reply]
ModSocks 05:58 PM 11-08-2019
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
I'll be honest though. Our schedule is getting pretty soft now. Except for the Patriots game, we aren't playing very many/any teams with winning records. It's very likely our defensive stats will be a bit padded by the end of the regular season. Might make them look like a top-5 defense statistically.
Can't really hold that against them though. Every team gets that benefit.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 05:59 PM 11-08-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Jones would be selfish because he was more concerned about making the big play than playing his assignment. Honey Badger called out the defense, made it seem like he was referring to Jones without mentioning his name. But Jones should be a DE and you can easily play him inside as well. I’d pay him Frank Clark money now!
Jones didn't even play in the fucking game Mathieu made those comments about.
[Reply]
ModSocks 06:01 PM 11-08-2019
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
Jones didn't even play in the fucking game Mathieu made those comments about.
:-)

Penbrook, man. Whatchu gonna do.
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:25 PM 11-08-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Can't really hold that against them though. Every team gets that benefit.
True. Just mentioning it because in some of these upcoming games we might see some absurd stats in sack totals, QB pressures, run defense, etc. Some people will want to point to them (if it happens) and declare that the Chiefs D is better than it probably really is. Hell, I'll probably do it at least once just to push a button here or there.
[Reply]
Chiefs=Champions 07:59 PM 11-08-2019
Anyone who's really looked at the film and doesn't have a narrative can see that Clark has been solid and great against the run. I'd say his only outstanding game was against the broncos, but im expecting many more. High price, but he's signed for numerous years, is young, extremely talented, good locker room guy (true fan gif) and should only get bettwr as he learns the system and gets healthy. I think spags and the staff want guys who play within the scheme first and foremost, (something that sutton struggled to get his guys to do) and Frank has extra value by doing that well.
[Reply]
dlphg9 08:33 PM 11-08-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
:-)

Penbrook, man. Whatchu gonna do.
His shitty takes aren't even my main problem with the guy. He does have some pretty good points every once in awhile. The absolute worst fucking thing about him is his constant use of the exclamation point. It's almost as bad as texting someone that writes "LOL" all the time. Hes basically a middle school girl or quite possibly retarded.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 08:51 PM 11-08-2019
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
His shitty takes aren't even my main problem with the guy. He does have some pretty good points every once in awhile. The absolute worst fucking thing about him is his constant use of the exclamation point. It's almost as bad as texting someone that writes "LOL" all the time. Hes basically a middle school girl or quite possibly retarded.
I get a chuckle out of his Twatter links that are ALWAYS irrelevant to that thread :-)
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 08:52 PM 11-08-2019
Also, he denied being a meth addict as well as being a retarded teenager. I asked him a few times during the Tyreek Hill saga
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:37 PM 11-10-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Shitting on the Hardman pick/trade still too? :-)

OMG he fumbled and needs to work on route running let’s ignore his electrifying speed and playmaking ability that he’s displayed over and over!!!
He's still a fucking idiot who has no idea how to actually play football.

And Clark is still mediocre as hell.
[Reply]
dlphg9 01:38 PM 11-10-2019
Originally Posted by Naptown Chief:
Also, he denied being a meth addict as well as being a retarded teenager. I asked him a few times during the Tyreek Hill saga
During the Tyreek saga I honest to god thought he was in middle or high school, based on his posting times and just the overall way he acted. I asked him about it multiple times as well.
[Reply]
dlphg9 01:40 PM 11-10-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
He's still a ****ing idiot who has no idea how to actually play football.

And Clark is still mediocre as hell.
Im not even kidding or trying to joke, but I honest to God had no clue that Clark was playing until he dropped that pic. He is just so fucking bad and the idiots on this board will give him a pass because he beat up on the shitty Broncos.
[Reply]
kcclone 01:42 PM 11-10-2019
Big time players make big plays!
[Reply]
TribalElder 01:43 PM 11-10-2019
anyone have a gif of that interception drop :-)
[Reply]
OKchiefs 01:45 PM 11-10-2019
Wow, 1 tackle. We sure have missed this no good piece of shit.
[Reply]
Page 136 of 435
« First < 3686126132133134135136 137138139140146186236 > Last »
Up