ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 11
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Media Center>Madden 22
Otter 12:02 PM 08-18-2021
I don't know what this is supposed to be...
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:38 AM 08-19-2021
:-) There's no way EA actually test plays these games. Franchise mode is literally unplayable at launch because of a bug that resets your stats and score to 0 after playing a game. You could win a game 49-7 with 7 TDs thrown and after the game it shows you lost 7-0 with nothing done.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:39 AM 08-19-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
:-) There's no way EA actually test plays these games. Franchise mode is literally unplayable at launch because of a bug that resets your stats and score to 0 after playing a game. You could win a game 49-7 with 7 TDs thrown and after the game it shows you lost 7-0 with nothing done.
I might pirate this out of sheer curiosity.

Damn sure not paying for an XBOX Series X and even more for the game itself.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:41 PM 08-19-2021
They don't give a fuck about franchise mode. It's only gone BACKWARDS the last decade
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:26 PM 08-19-2021
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
They don't give a fuck about franchise mode. It's only gone BACKWARDS the last decade
They added a ton of stuff to franchise mode this year, actually.

But who knows if it will work...I mean resetting the scores of franchise games to 0 is devastatingly awful programming.

Only having the best features available on next-gen platforms is a whip in the ass, too.

Definitely waiting til next year.
[Reply]
lcarus 05:46 PM 08-19-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

But who knows if it will work...I mean resetting the scores of franchise games to 0 is devastatingly awful programming.

Only having the best features available on next-gen platforms is a whip in the ass, too.

Adding features to make a deeper franchise mode is only half of it for me. I want them to overhaul the gameplay. It's gotten so stale. It's felt the same for the past decade. The stupid animation based scripted gameplay got really old. I know fuck all about video game engines, but I've seen many people complain about the Frostbite Engine using "real player motion" and how they need to scrap it and use something more physics based.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:08 PM 08-19-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

Who cares when game play is pure garbage as is the sim engine. Franchise is a fucking disaster in 2022. Inexcusable
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 01:34 PM 08-19-2021
I can't stand what EA does with Madden.
[Reply]
-King- 03:39 PM 08-19-2021
Are online stats still broken?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:28 PM 08-19-2021
Even if they did do that they'd be years away from an actually fun playable game that used physics instead of these predetermined animations. I'd love it if they did but I don't realistically see them doing that unless they're forced to by competition.
[Reply]
Lzen 09:37 AM 08-20-2021
I see that Madden is still crap. Sigh, guess I will stick with my 2 year old version.

Oh, and then this is just icing on the cake. EA apparently has to show how woke they are. :-)

https://dailycaller.com/2021/08/19/c...RwLs0hhySW7A3Q
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:51 AM 08-20-2021
What’s that you say? EA fucked up yet again? I’m shocked.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:20 AM 08-20-2021
The amount of game breaking bugs at launch this year is insane. List of what I've seen so far.

Aforementioned bug where your score and team stats revert to 0.

Horribly slow menu times.

Blinding light when in the draft on franchise.

Not being able to trade RTs in the trade center. LT is listed twice instead.

Regular season games acting like preseason so all your skill position players sit after one drive mad you can't get them back in.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:45 PM 08-20-2021
Regular season games acting like preseason so all your skill position players sit after one drive mad you can't get them back in.
:-)

Holy shit that might actually make franchise fun.
[Reply]
ChiefBlueCFC 01:28 PM 08-20-2021
I was really hoping 2K was going to be able to get back into the NFL video game business, but of course that was way too much wishful thinking...
[Reply]
Page 6 of 11
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up