ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 6
< 12345 6 >
Nzoner's Game Room>My big toe hurts
TLO 03:32 PM 07-19-2021
Help me.
[Reply]
eDave 02:27 PM 07-21-2021
I woke up yesterday with severe big toe pain. No trauma to it, no nothing. Just woke up to pain. No swelling, slight redness to the entire foot with the veins popping. Just pain and the inability to walk without more severe pain.

Sucks.
[Reply]
cabletech94 03:19 PM 07-21-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
I woke up yesterday with severe big toe pain. No trauma to it, no nothing. Just woke up to pain. No swelling, slight redness to the entire foot with the veins popping. Just pain and the inability to walk without more severe pain.

Sucks.
Textbook gout. Sorry brother.
[Reply]
eDave 04:42 PM 07-21-2021
Originally Posted by cabletech94:
Textbook gout. Sorry brother.
Just like that. That sucks, man. I can't get 20 feet, limping and walking on my heel, before I have to sit down due to the pain. I got a fucking concert to go to tonight.
[Reply]
TLO 08:49 PM 07-21-2021
Just like that. That sucks, man. I can't get 20 feet, limping and walking on my heel, before I have to sit down due to the pain. I got a ****ing concert to go to tonight.
Sorry to hear that. Mine isn't nearly that painful. I think I may have just strained mine somehow.
[Reply]
Frazod 09:02 PM 07-21-2021

Sucks.
Some serious irony considering the nature of this thread. I think TLO put a hex on you.

I don't guess I have to tell you to go to the doctor and deal with this ASAP. Good luck.
[Reply]
eDave 07-21-2021, 11:56 PM
This message has been deleted by eDave.
TLO 04:53 PM 07-31-2021
Update.

My toe no longer hurts.

Thank you.
[Reply]
eDave 06:11 PM 07-31-2021
Samsies.
[Reply]
In58men 07:26 PM 07-31-2021
I’ve been going through a gout attack since the 22nd, today is the first day off crutches. I’m able to limp around. Sorry for my gross feet pic, but feel free to sell on OnlyFans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
[Reply]
cabletech94 07:32 PM 07-31-2021
Shit dude!! My toe/foot never changed colors that bad !!! Jesus, please tell us you’re pranking us. ****! Are you sure that’s not ready to fall off? Christ!!! I’ll pray for you or something.
[Reply]
In58men 07:37 PM 07-31-2021
Shit dude!! My toe/foot never changed colors that bad !!! Jesus, please tell us you’re pranking us. ****! Are you sure that’s not ready to fall off? Christ!!! I’ll pray for you or something.
It was by far the worst attack I’ve had. It’s definitely not a prank, my veins were wild as well. The pic doesn’t do justice at all. Been eating ibuprofen and colchicine as a side dish ever since.
[Reply]
srvy 07:38 PM 07-31-2021
You got to be careful what you stick those things into!
[Reply]
lewdog 07:40 PM 07-31-2021
Originally Posted by In58men:
I’ve been going through a gout attack since the 22nd, today is the first day off crutches. I’m able to limp around. Sorry for my gross feet pic, but feel free to sell on OnlyFans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Holy shit. That’s a bad one.

What caused it?

My knee or ankle sometimes hurts when I drink but it’s gone within 24 hours. I’ll limp around a bit though.
[Reply]
In58men 07:47 PM 07-31-2021
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Holy shit. That’s a bad one.

What caused it?

My knee or ankle sometimes hurts when I drink but it’s gone within 24 hours. I’ll limp around a bit though.
I’ve been off my medication for 2 years, I recently lost a ton of weight and haven’t had any issues. On the 18th I bbq’d a tri-tip and literally ate 3/4 of the damn thing. I didn’t think anything of it, but I learned the hard way.

Just get some blood work done and see if your uric acid is high. I’m pretty sure take a lot of protein and consume a lot of protein, so it’s very possible you’re getting mild attacks.
[Reply]
cabletech94 07:51 PM 07-31-2021
Originally Posted by In58men:
I’ve been off my medication for 2 years, I recently lost a ton of weight and haven’t had any issues. On the 18th I bbq’d a tri-tip and literally ate 3/4 of the damn thing. I didn’t think anything of it, but I learned the hard way.

Just get some blood work done and see if your uric acid is high.
Yup. Weight gain/loss can be a major contributor of an attack. Of course meat as well (especially that much). Man, take it easy. Rest and Elavation. You don’t need to have blood work done to see your Uric levels.
[Reply]
In58men 07:55 PM 07-31-2021
Yup. Weight gain/loss can be a major contributor of an attack. Of course meat as well (especially that much). Man, take it easy. Rest and Elavation. You don’t need to have blood work done to see your Uric levels.
How do you see your levels without blood work? It’s been elevated everyday, I’m on the couch all day, only get up to pee. I’m drinking water non stop.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 6
< 12345 6 >
Up