ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 17
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
In Memoriam>BigMeatballDave
Bowser 08:03 PM 05-01-2016
Originally Posted by LittleMeatballNick:
I figured since my father spent so much time on here and talked to so many of you, I'd give a bit of an update. BigMeatballDave is no longer able to post on ChiefsPlanet. He has been entered into hospice care and is on his final weeks. If anybody would like to help, I am raising money for his cremation and any other expenses he has after he passes. gofundme.com/2v6zxfck Thank you everybody.
He was 45 and it was a brain tumor, glioblastoma multiforme.
He loved the planet. He would always send me links off here and show me things people said while I was growing up.
Here is the link to Nick's gofundme....

https://www.gofundme.com/2v6zxfck%C2%A0
[Reply]
wazu 07:59 AM 05-02-2016
Very sorry to hear this. Best wishes, Nick. Your dad will be missed around here.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 08:16 AM 05-02-2016
This is heartbreaking. Always enjoyed discussing Chiefs with him. Was just unbelievably nice. Sorry to hear the news.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:35 AM 05-02-2016
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
God damn. As soon as I saw the sticky, I knew it wasn't good.

RIP.

On that note....has anyone heard from Sacc?
Last I heard he was drowning in mormon poon.
[Reply]
Dave Lane 09:17 AM 05-02-2016
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Nick,

I'll add that everyone I've met from this site in real life has been top notch. There is a fair number of trolls around and some shit slinging, but anyone that puts themselves out there from this site has been top notch in my experience.

It may seem like a weird deal, but it really is a community here. People come for the football and stay for the people.
All of this is totally true. And yes Dave was one of the really good ones. Cancer is a horrid way to go at any age, but 45 damn that's way way to young. I'll throw in a few bucks when I can get back to KC and some actual bandwidth.

I really hope Dave can understand the love we have for him and really almost everyone on the site. Life is far too short.
[Reply]
rtmike 09:23 AM 05-02-2016
.....Started to read & kept saying NO. Wow.

.....You gotta live like everyday..... Of course I was doing just this when the sand dunes about did me in.

.....You never know.
[Reply]
Kman34 09:39 AM 05-02-2016
I am sorry to hear this...prayers sent to your family...
[Reply]
Nzoner 09:46 AM 05-02-2016
Donation made,thoughts and prayers to you and yours.
[Reply]
Hydrae 11:45 AM 05-02-2016
Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk:
BigMeatballDave Lounge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Seconded!
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 11:48 AM 05-02-2016
I'm all for honoring Dave by changing the name of the Lounge but I'd prefer to that his original user name, BigChiefDave, be used instead of his current name, which only came into being after his cancer diagnosis.
[Reply]
LittleMeatballNick 11:59 AM 05-02-2016
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
I'm all for honoring Dave by changing the name of the Lounge but I'd prefer to that his original user name, BigChiefDave, be used instead of his current name, which only came into being after his cancer diagnosis.
I think that would be better.
[Reply]
LittleMeatballNick 12:03 PM 05-02-2016
Thank you everybody for donating to the GoFundMe. I'm amazed that I've raised almost $1,000. I can't thank you all enough.
[Reply]
ChiTown 12:16 PM 05-02-2016
Thank you everybody for donating to the GoFundMe. I'm amazed that I've raised almost $1,000. I can't thank you all enough.
We are a Family here at CP, Nick. Completely dysfunctional and pretty stange at times, but a family nonetheless. We take care of each other when it's needed.

Prayers to you and yours.
[Reply]
luv 12:18 PM 05-02-2016
I'm actually kind of amazed that it's ONLY that amount. People around here pretty much rock. Good people.
[Reply]
Marcellus 12:20 PM 05-02-2016
Son of a bitch. Sorry Nick prayers and donation sent.
[Reply]
TLO 12:21 PM 05-02-2016
$1020 in less than 24 hours. Keep those donations coming folks!
[Reply]
Page 6 of 17
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up