ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 43 of 77
« First < 333940414243 4445464753 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Rashee Rice [arrested and now out on bail]
DaFace 04:02 PM 04-10-2024
The other thread is a dumpster fire. I'm sure this will become one as well, but might as well start with a clean slate. I'll at least try to keep the OP updated with any notable news. Feel free to PM me if I miss anything good.

Arrest warrant and potential charges:
Spoiler!

Analysis from a defense attorney:
Spoiler!

Turned himself in and now out on bail:
Spoiler!

Random minutiae:
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Rausch 01:21 PM 04-15-2024
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Who gives a shit if he has a neck tattoo?
Some people like turtleneck sweaters and some people think it just makes you look like an asshole. Same with neck tatoos.
[Reply]
Rausch 01:24 PM 04-15-2024
Originally Posted by ThrobProng:
If Rice is as dumb as some of you think he is, how dumb must Moore be for still not knowing the playbook?
It would explain a lot actually...
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:30 PM 04-15-2024

[Reply]
ThrobProng 01:31 PM 04-15-2024
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
Severe injuries? Shut the fuck up. I'd crush my own balls with a rubber mallet for $1 million.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 01:35 PM 04-15-2024
Severe injuries? Shut the fuck up. I'd crush my own balls with a rubber mallet for $1 million.
According to that drooling retard Otter, these people were almost killed. They narrowly escaped with their lives and the trauma caused by this will be felt by them and their children for generations to come.
[Reply]
ThrobProng 01:36 PM 04-15-2024
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
According to that drooling reerun Otter, these people were almost killed. They narrowly escaped with their lives and the trauma caused by this will be felt by them and their children for generations to come.
They are suffering through the worst scrapes and bruises ever.
[Reply]
Rausch 01:40 PM 04-15-2024
No one forced him to be the kind of stupid that costs you millions.
This is what happens when people only think of themselves...
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 01:44 PM 04-15-2024
Saw this on another tweet...

Originally Posted by :
I work for personal injury/MVA attorneys. Unless there is a TBI, they have a huge uphill battle. No broken bones or surgery. Now his actions leading up to it/afterwards definitely won't help his case, but it sounds more like 50k.

[Reply]
ThrobProng 01:47 PM 04-15-2024
Originally Posted by Rausch:
No one forced him to be the kind of stupid that costs you millions.
This is what happens when people only think of themselves...
Thinking of themselves...like the "victims" and their ambulance-chasing attorneys who are lying about injuries in order to make money?
[Reply]
Rausch 02:15 PM 04-15-2024
Thinking of themselves...like the "victims" and their ambulance-chasing attorneys who are lying about injuries in order to make money?
Exactly.
You opened the door for those people...
[Reply]
Nightfyre 02:41 PM 04-15-2024
Oh, a concussion, a cut, and some bruises. I wonder what similar injury settlements and judgements look like. I bet medical expenses plus five figures. Asking for seven is some serious ambulance chasing.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 02:51 PM 04-15-2024
Originally Posted by Nightfyre:
Oh, a concussion, a cut, and some bruises. I wonder what similar injury settlements and judgements look like. I bet medical expenses plus five figures. Asking for seven is some serious ambulance chasing.
And “concussion symptoms” are more difficult to independently diagnose… easier to manipulate/exaggerate.
[Reply]
493rd 02:59 PM 04-15-2024
Maybe these people are scamming for $$$. Hell, it’s probably even likely, but my God, let’s not forget they’re the victims here who were simply driving safely to arrive at their destination when Rashee Rice and his clown crew ruined their day.
[Reply]
Monticore 03:10 PM 04-15-2024
Wouldn’t his insurance company cover or deal with these suits?
[Reply]
loochy 03:15 PM 04-15-2024
Originally Posted by Monticore:
Wouldn’t his insurance company cover or deal with these suits?

Yes, but it depends what limits he chose with his policy. There's a good chance that this will exceed those limits.
[Reply]
Page 43 of 77
« First < 333940414243 4445464753 > Last »
Up