ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 67 of 79
« First < 17576364656667 6869707177 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Bengals
TLO 06:31 PM 11-27-2022
A sneaky big game in the AFC, and probably our toughest game left before playoff time.

Talk about it here
[Reply]
Lzen 06:19 PM 12-03-2022
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
I'm here to **** shit up and chew bubble gum. And i'm all out of bubble gum.

Just thought i'd drop in before the game so when i cum back (in your face) to break you all in half, i won't look like some pussy that only chirps afterwards.

Cincinnati chili is nectar from the gods, so you should shut your damn mouths about it. Try something that isn't slathered in BBQ sauce for once.

Anyway, i enjoyed reading your boards last year and i can't help myself coming back. I'll be around so you better watch your backs.

:-)
If and when the Chiefs win, I'll bet that you will disappear. That's what usually happens to the opposing fans who act all tough prior to the game. 99 times out of 100 they prove to be cowards. And you seem like just that type.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 06:23 PM 12-03-2022
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
Well, I assure one trend that has gone away and that is Bienemy crawling up Pat's ass and you will feel the "full on throttle" of the Chiefs tomorrow that should've continued in the 2nd half of last years AFC championship game and our beloved Chiefs will do to your "albino pussy cats" what they already did to the "49ers and Bucs" earlier this year. Make no mistake that Pat is on a mission and WILL NOT BE DISTRACTED.
That brings me to a question i've been meaning to ask. Is there friction between Mahomes and Bienemy? I thought i read that somewhere and wondered if there was any truth to it.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 06:25 PM 12-03-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
guess you own us! when are you hanging the banner?
Monday, Feb. 13th, 2023
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:28 PM 12-03-2022
That brings me to a question i've been meaning to ask. Is there friction between Mahomes and Bienemy? I thought i read that somewhere and wondered if there was any truth to it.
No.

Or, that doesn't seem to be the case. I'm not part of their inner circle by any means, have to ask Clay about that shit.

We've seen Pat and EB argue on the sidelines a couple times, but in relaxed interviews, such as the most recent New Heights podcast w/Mahomes, both Pat and Travis seem to genuinely like EB, so it's probable that there's no actual schism between them. Just emotions boiling over sometimes, because football.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:33 PM 12-03-2022
mafia style execution coming

[Reply]
rfaulk34 06:38 PM 12-03-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
I feel like that's where the Chiefs have improved as well this season, probably thanks to Nagy and his chemistry with Mahomes. I feel Mahomes was really frustrated with the playcalling for long stretches last season... throwing passes into receivers' feet and basically giving up on plays. And prior to last season, you'd never see him give up on a play.

Kollmann's video that was posted this morning did a great job of highlighting those improvements, which include better in-game adjustments... and I think Mahomes has been more patient with all of it, too, for whatever reasons... if it's more trust in WR#2-6, having Nagy in his back pocket, whatever.

And while TB first "exposed" the Chiefs' impatience and unwillingness to adjust to deep coverages in the SB a couple years ago, and everyone came into the season "fearing" the Bills, I feel like in some ways they've been practicing all season to beat the Bengals.... not just to beat the coverages and personnel that every team has tried to duplicate or to win insane shootouts against Josh Allen, but to be more fluid and flexible to adjusting in an attempt to control the defense and not the other way around.
Speaking of that impatience, it was interesting to me that we went through the same thing you did last year, early. Teams were playing shells and simply wouldn't let the QB go deep and Mahomes had to adjust and start taking the underneath stuff to get them out of it. Then learn how to marry it all together.

The same thing happened to the Bengals this year. It took Burrow a few games to stop trying to force the ball downfield and take what the defense was giving.

They've both adjusted and become better QBs for it.
[Reply]
Bearcat 06:39 PM 12-03-2022
Not that it matters if Mahomes is undefeated in such games or has just 1 loss... but, I wish people would stop saying "Mahomes hasn't lost a game in 3 years in November/December", since they lost to the Bengals in the regular season in early January.

The whole point of the stat is "he doesn't lose in the 2nd half of the year"... and well, he did. Ignoring that one game makes it a pretty pointless thing to bring up for the sake of saying he's undefeated.

Kind of like saying the Chiefs beat the "best defense in the league" against the 49ers, when they clearly hadn't played anyone.
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 06:47 PM 12-03-2022
Let's not amd say we did.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 06:52 PM 12-03-2022
Not now. Nagy is the buffer. When the story came out it was quickly squelched by the Chiefs brass and local media gave it legs for a little while but eventually poo poo'd it because they wanted to be in the good graces of the brass. But Pat was a Jekyl and Hyde QB that day which NEVER HAPPENED in his Chief career prior and it definitely was not the big stage because he had already won a SB. So IMHO it did happen and it is the "elephant in the room" called Eric that the brass and players don't talk about and the rest of the league will not hire based on his reputation. We have hot garbage we cannot get rid of. Bearcat touched on it in his post when he said that Mahomes was frustrated with the play calling. Eric was and still is notorious for getting plays in waaaay to late(hence the trainwreck right before half) and IMHO has a very fragile ego when Pat audibles out of Eric's calls.

But yes IMHO there was a confrontation in the tunnel right before half.:-)
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 06:53 PM 12-03-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Not that it matters if Mahomes is undefeated in such games or has just 1 loss... but, I wish people would stop saying "Mahomes hasn't lost a game in 3 years in November/December", since they lost to the Bengals in the regular season in early January.

The whole point of the stat is "he doesn't lose in the 2nd half of the year"... and well, he did. Ignoring that one game makes it a pretty pointless thing to bring up for the sake of saying he's undefeated.

Kind of like saying the Chiefs beat the "best defense in the league" against the 49ers, when they clearly hadn't played anyone.
Totally agree.:-)
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 06:56 PM 12-03-2022
mafia style execution coming

Like I said, "On a mission !"
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 06:56 PM 12-03-2022
Uh oh. There was a time Lamar Jackson was undefeated in some random month. Until the Bengals were the one to beat him and stop that streak.

Last year, they showed how Vrabel was undefeated after a week off, or 7+ days, or some stupid random time frame. Until the Bengals were the one to beat them. Then, this year, they changed that stat to "in the regular season". Until the Bengals were the one to beat them and stop any iteration of that worthless nonsense.

Since Burrow has been here, the Bengals have been streak breakers.
Definitely seems logical to compare a SB winner with an 8-3 playoff record to a guy who is 1-3 in the playoffs and averages like 13 ppg in the postseason.
[Reply]
Lzen 06:57 PM 12-03-2022
nut or titty

titty plowed a cougar this week and POSSIBLY tonight so he's got the pussy killing mojo
Plowed a cougar? Unless that means something other than what I've always understood it to mean then I think he's full of shit. I mean, he always talks about sucking dicks. Something doesn't add up.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 06:57 PM 12-03-2022
Originally Posted by Lzen:
If and when the Chiefs win, I'll bet that you will disappear. That's what usually happens to the opposing fans who act all tough prior to the game. 99 times out of 100 they prove to be cowards. And you seem like just that type.
On a scale of 1 to 10, how dumb will you feel when i'm back here Sunday night (IF the Chiefs win)?

My plan all along was to give you 24 hrs to mourn the loss, then come on here and leave a path of destruction 3 states wide.

Either way, i'll be back after the game. It wouldn't be out of the norm for someone to get banned to avoid just such a thing (as i've experienced through the years) but you guys don't seem like that kind of little bitch.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 06:57 PM 12-03-2022
Monday, Feb. 13th, 2023

You can always tell the fans of teams who have won jackshit.

They hang the banner during the Thursday night opening game.
[Reply]
Page 67 of 79
« First < 17576364656667 6869707177 > Last »
Up