ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 48 of 71
« First < 384445464748 4950515258 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Tyrann Mathieu: Chiefs fanbase “might be one of the most toxic in all of sports”
Jerm 06:26 PM 10-29-2021

Not a reputation you want to have with one of the most respected and vocal players in the league. https://t.co/4cqkrnxTUI

— Arrowhead Live (@ArrowheadLive) October 29, 2021

I’ll see you all in the fallout shelter…this thing is gonna blow….
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 12:57 PM 10-31-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
So which team's fan base is good?
I’ve never heard of an entitled Lions fan...
[Reply]
Raiderhater 12:59 PM 10-31-2021
So what? He's a big boy. Deal with it. Don't search your name on Twitter and don't log onto Chiefsplanet.com. Its not hard at all.

Your favorite athlete, singer, band, actor, actress etc all have people shitting on them on Twitter. Yet they handle it better than Tyrann has. Its time for him to put his big boy pants on.
The hell you say!
[Reply]
srvy 01:02 PM 10-31-2021
Is this thread still ongoing? Get over it the man apologized time to move on. What he says in a tweet won't have any bearing on if he gets a new contract. What he does on the field will and it hasn't been good to date. If he shows up big these remaining games then I would consider after long and hard looking at if resign or move on.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 01:02 PM 10-31-2021
I've never been a big Honey Vadger fan tbh. Did he contribute to our SB winning season? Yes, obviously. But I've been calling out his "business decisions" since the first game he played for us. He's not big and physical enough to use the way they're trying to use him, and he hasn't made a significant impact on any game I can remember since the SB winning season. And he's an enormous drama queen on social medial. Like a straight Jackson Mahomes. And yes, I know he caught a couple bad passes thrown right to him in a game earlier this season.

Losing Vadger and Bitchens this offseason will be addition by subtraction.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 01:07 PM 10-31-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Not to get into to much detail I had dinner last Saturday with Tyreeks personal trainer who also works with Hardman and other players. He is friend of a friend of a family member.

He even randomly made a comment about how crazy the fans are and some of the stuff people say about them. He obviously knows these guys personally so he has a personal connection. I just smiled and said fans are worst. Flat out knowing I’ve lost my shit talking about plenty of players over the years.
Everbody has done that. The difference with twitter seems to be it's really taken personally. And because of that players need to be less engaged. Especially if fans are going to attack them personally.

Conversely, the old adage from our mom's is true also. If you wouldn't be man enough to say it to their face, then don't say it all.
[Reply]
stevieray 01:18 PM 10-31-2021
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish:
Everbody has done that. The difference with twitter seems to be it's really taken personally. And because of that players need to be less engaged. Especially if fans are going to attack them personally.

Conversely, the old adage from our mom's is true also. If you wouldn't be man enough to say it to their face, then don't say it all.
"If you don't have anything nice to say....."
[Reply]
tredadda 01:19 PM 10-31-2021
Originally Posted by srvy:
Is this thread still ongoing? Get over it the man apologized time to move on. What he says in a tweet won't have any bearing on if he gets a new contract. What he does on the field will and it hasn't been good to date. If he shows up big these remaining games then I would consider after long and hard looking at if resign or move on.
I think if he was going to resign he would have already. That ship has probably sailed. He is probably looking at more money/years than KC is willing to give. I appreciate what he did in leafing us to a SB win, but it might be time to move on.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 01:22 PM 10-31-2021
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
You’re wrong.
Tell me then. Tell me how we are different from the Patriots fans we complained about being entitled. We as fans have been very very different after we started actually winning championships and then faced a little bit of adversity.
[Reply]
bigjosh 01:24 PM 10-31-2021
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Tell me then. Tell me how we are different from the Patriots fans we complained about being entitled. We as fans have been very very different after we started actually winning championships and then faced a little bit of adversity.

Patriots fans never had to endure a historically bad defense.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 01:24 PM 10-31-2021
Originally Posted by srvy:
No, he didn’t.

Words have meanings; admitting it was a mistake to say something is not the same as saying your sorry for saying it.
[Reply]
tredadda 01:24 PM 10-31-2021
Being upset that our highly paid and highly underperforming defense is not entitled.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 01:29 PM 10-31-2021
Originally Posted by bigjosh:
Patriots fans never had to endure a historically bad defense.
Endure.. :-)

"I declare, I have the vapors watching this defense".
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 01:33 PM 10-31-2021
Why do you keep acting like a couple of people saying to fire Reid are the majority or that the majority of people who wrote to Tyrann are negative?

Before all this shit popped off, the majority of replies to Tyranns tweets were positive. Full of love. Why is it the fault of the 90% of good fans that Tyrann and apparently Hitchens actively go looking for negative shit said about them?

Btw, which fan base doesn't have a few assholes? Name one. Aren't the Bills supposedly one of the best fanbases also? Did they not boo Cole Beasley because he's not vaxxed? They can do that but a few chiefs fans can't talk shit on Twitter because it hurts Mathieu's feelings even though they're talking about actual on field performance? :-)
I think people need to step outside themselves and their bubbles and see what's really going on. Stop with the "few fans on Twitter." Take a look at the Tennessee thread, let alone Buffalo, and see how many people are absolutely losing their shit over this. There seems to be a total lack of self awareness. As if because we're talking about these things in our safe space, they aren't feeling that or that they arent hearing way worse everywhere else.

We've had multiple players talk about hearing this. On both defense AND offense. Even those who aren't active on social media like CEH. Players are resenting playing in kandas city and that's the wrong message we want to send. It may happen everywhere else but it is happening WAY more in kc than usual, which is counter intuitive for a winning franchise.
[Reply]
-King- 01:35 PM 10-31-2021
So why did the players start all this talk about dynasty....6 rings...20-0 if they didn't want fans to get excited and have delusional expectations? If they didn't want those kinds of standards placed on the, they shouldn't have put them out into the world.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 01:38 PM 10-31-2021
So why did the players start all this talk about dynasty....6 rings...20-0 if they didn't want fans to get excited and have delusional expectations? If they didn't want those kinds of standards placed on the, they shouldn't have put them out into the world.
The players have some accountability too. When did I say they don't? Crying that we are in the worst situation in the world and that everyone from the top down needs to get shit canned is not the reaction for not meeting expectations.
[Reply]
Page 48 of 71
« First < 384445464748 4950515258 > Last »
Up