ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 264 of 295
« First < 164214254260261262263264 265266267268274 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****The Clyde Edwards-Helaire Thread*****
Dante84 10:09 PM 04-23-2020
More to come! (I'll clean it up later - info dump into the OP)

(mod edit, all the goodness is in the spoiler tags)
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Megatron96 07:23 PM 11-13-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Can we stop complaining about Clyde? He’s clearly the 3rd RB on the depth chart. It is what it is. No need to hate on him. The coaching staff figured things out and we move on.
Fuck me. somehow fucked up and gave you a neg rep. My bad.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 07:27 PM 11-13-2022
Played out the way i imagined. CEH sucking sped up the process a tick
[Reply]
Red Dawg 07:28 PM 11-13-2022
He's had many chances to be the guy and he just hasn't been good enough. He's not worthless but not that guy.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:29 PM 11-13-2022
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
He's had many chances to be the guy and he just hasn't been good enough. He's not worthless but not that guy.
This is your best post on CP. Balanced and thoughtful.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:37 PM 11-13-2022
Can we stop complaining about Clyde? He’s clearly the 3rd RB on the depth chart. It is what it is. No need to hate on him. The coaching staff figured things out and we move on.
The Chiefs have rescinded their commitment to Clyde
[Reply]
KChiefs1 07:40 PM 11-13-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Clyde Edwards-Helaire past 3 games:

Week 7: 29% offensive snaps, 6 touches
Week 9: 15% snaps, 5 touches
Week 10: 6% snaps, 0 touches

MEH
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 07:42 PM 11-13-2022
:-)
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 08:03 PM 11-13-2022
Glad CEH is on the bench where he belongs
[Reply]
TEX 08:05 PM 11-13-2022
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
So much this. So glad the coaches have done the right thing and moved him down the depth chart. He may be useful at some point in that role.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 08:14 PM 11-13-2022
Unlike...ahem...some people, let me announce here, in public, for all of you to hear:

I was wrong on Clyde. Just flat wrong. Now, maybe it was the injuries, and that could be it, but the fact of the matter is, he's just not very good.

I predicted he would have a big season, and I was wrong. I thought he would last year, too, but he got hurt. I was pretty sure he was going to be our Brian Westbrook.

But nope.

So I fully admit of my own freewill that I was incorrect in my accessment of Clyde's abilities.

So, Wallcrawler, you can take your gleeful victory lap. And I'll only mention this once more about your lofty predictions for Josh Gordon last year. Just the once. Just this once, will I mention it.

But I was wrong about Clyde.

*edit-
It was not Wallcrawler on the Josh Gordon train. It was someone else. Perhaps Tribal Warfare? I no longer remember and I'm not sifting through a bunch of posts from last year to find it.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:17 PM 11-13-2022
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Unlike...ahem...some people, let me announce here, in public, for all of you to hear:

I was wrong on Clyde. Just flat wrong. Now, maybe it was the injuries, and that could be it, but the fact of the matter is, he's just not very good.

I predicted he would have a big season, and I was wrong. I thought he would last year, too, but he got hurt. I was pretty sure he was going to be our Brian Westbrook.

But nope.

So I fully admit of my own freewill that I was incorrect in my accessment of Clyde's abilities.

So, Wallcrawler, you can take your gleeful victory lap. And I'll only mention this once more about your lofty predictions for Josh Gordon last year. Just the once. Just this once, will I mention it.

That takes guts. Very commendable.

[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:19 AM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Agreed. He's still an important player (3rd most receiving TDs this season), but he's not THE guy (and doesn't have to be, fortunately).
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 01:23 AM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:

What the **** are you talking about?

Please quote any prediction I made about Josh Gordon.

The only shit Ive given anyone here about Clyde, is Rasputin, who hailed him as the next Priest Holmes, if you could possibly imagine that unfathomable level of stupidity being possible. At last report, his fingers are suing his brain for non support for that post.

Think you're confused, and no need for a victory lap being right about something so obvious that only a select few here had trouble grasping.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 06:22 AM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
What the **** are you talking about?

Please quote any prediction I made about Josh Gordon.

The only shit Ive given anyone here about Clyde, is Rasputin, who hailed him as the next Priest Holmes, if you could possibly imagine that unfathomable level of stupidity being possible. At last report, his fingers are suing his brain for non support for that post.

Think you're confused, and no need for a victory lap being right about something so obvious that only a select few here had trouble grasping.
My bad-I think maybe it was Tribal Warfare with the Gordon predictions? Doesn't matter.
[Reply]
scho63 06:36 AM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
You and 99.9999999999% of Chief's fan.
[Reply]
Page 264 of 295
« First < 164214254260261262263264 265266267268274 > Last »
Up