Page 584 of 4901
« First < 84484534574580581582583584 58558658758859463468410841584 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 07:01 AM 10-03-2016
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
I'd rather have Denver's QB situation than the one KC has and I'm sure a lot of Chiefs fans would as well.
Originally Posted by KCtotheSB:
As in right now? For THIS season?

Paxton Lynch may eventually be god's gift to quarterbacking, but it's not happening this season.

If you think you're in a better situation THIS season with Semen, Lynch and some emergency turd, then you and the other Chief fans agreeing with you are ****ing morons.
Originally Posted by Kman34:
Nope... You can't rationalise you shity situation to ours....face it... you are ****ed...
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
I challenge you to find one Chiefs fan or Donks fan for that matter, that would rather have Denver's QB situation over KC's. We have a solid starter an experienced backup, and a young big armed QB as 3rd string. Dungver has a crappy 7th round QB starting that win the job by default after their FA starter fell on his face, backed up by a late first round QB that they hope can get over his deer in the headlights play, and a 3rd QB that they claimed off waivers. Who in their right mind would prefer that?? Only you KnowShit. But you are not in your right mind.
Originally Posted by Al Czervik:
That idiotic comment may be in your top 5.....
Originally Posted by Flachief58:
I know everyone already is aware of this, but, it's worth repeating. You are one stupid mother ****er.
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
One things KC fans universally agree on and "I'm sure a lot of Donko fans do as well"...you are a ****ing tard.

Lynch has looked like a 4th round QB prospect...0-7 on 3rd downs against back-ups ...not one single conversion for an ENTIRE game.

Bray played better than he did...and KC got him for free.
Originally Posted by KCtotheSB:
It's like arguing with a brick wall. The Chiefs could lose their starting QB, their backup QB, and could arguably STILL be in a better situation than the Broncos are from step #1.

The next negative thing you say about the Broncos will be your first.
Knowshow is just getting his last homer moments in before Thursday...he'll vanish in 5 days.
:-)
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 07:04 AM 10-03-2016
Dayum.... Thats embarrassing...
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 07:10 AM 10-03-2016
BlackOp... each week, you've been really good about letting me know what to expect from the competition Denver faces the next week. Appears you nailed it with Tampa.

So, what about the Falcons @ Denver?

Falcons are 3-1, only loss ... oddly enough the Bucs in ATL.

Falcons won @ OAK, @ NOS and this week vs CAR. Not shabby, although I do know you'll say CAR is a shell of what they were and at 1-3, pathetic - likely worse with NOS.

And, yeah - I get that the game is in Denver, so we have that ... but, is this a test for Denver? Last time they played in Denver was 2004 and Denver lost. Broncos are 9-5 lifetime vs ATL.
[Reply]
synthesis2 07:19 AM 10-03-2016
its funny how people let one game completely change how they feel about a team or a few games make them think they are going to the superbowl ( broncos)

I love when bronco fans think they are so much better and love to just shove it in your face when its convenient.

I'll reserve judgment until game 16 is over and then let they bragging or walking away to play another day.

But to brag at this point thru four games is absolutely silly. There is a lot of football to be played.

If the Chiefs are still behind the Donks by the end of the season ( and I would be very surprised) then I'll give them their due but its only 25%done. We will see.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 07:22 AM 10-03-2016
Originally Posted by synthesis2:
its funny how people let one game completely change how they feel about a team or a few games make them think they are going to the superbowl ( broncos)

I love when bronco fans think they are so much better and love to just shove it in your face when its convenient.

I'll reserve judgment until game 16 is over and then let they bragging or walking away to play another day.

But to brag at this point thru four games is absolutely silly. There is a lot of football to be played.

If the Chiefs are still behind the Donks by the end of the season ( and I would be very surprised) then I'll give them their due but its only 25%done. We will see.
We say the same shit almost every year and the results are the same almost every year...

One of these days though....
[Reply]
Al Bundy 07:26 AM 10-03-2016
Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco:
I doubt that anyone here would argue that beating the shitty Bucs is any kind of herculean accomplishment. It's pretty much exactly what the Broncos should have done and we're pleased they did it.
Winston hand delivered the game by throwing 2 picks directly to Talib that he didn't even have to move. Plus, the Buccaneers played the second half missing the 2 best pass rushers left and that was with 2 other starters not playing. The Broncos offense didn't look good.
[Reply]
synthesis2 07:33 AM 10-03-2016
Agreed KC but who thought the Royals would go to back to back World Series three years ago? You never know.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 07:51 AM 10-03-2016

Totally agree... I said it last week, I've seen 6-0 end in a playoff miss. 4-0 is nothing at this point other than a much better than expected start. And, the next 4 look good.

It's a long haul.
[Reply]
OctoberFart 09:02 AM 10-03-2016

And they will both be behind the Raaaaiiiiddders!
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:39 AM 10-03-2016
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
BlackOp... each week, you've been really good about letting me know what to expect from the competition Denver faces the next week. Appears you nailed it with Tampa.
Oh..shut the f@ck up. I said I hadn't seen Tampa since Winston was drafted...and left it there. I didn't voice any opinion on the match-up.

I said before the season started... that this would be the last year I pay attention to the NFL if the sketchy officiating persisted and the homogeneous exploitation of a mega-corporation eating itself continued. I'm now 100% convinced games are being steered to maximize profit...there were 16 "missed" penalties that worked against Jacksonville in their opener against GB. They lost by 4 points...Rodgers makes them money.

Raiders need stadium money...no problem. Just invent 2 penalties on the final drive vs. the Saints so they show potential. Just say "we missed it" the next day...and keep the win.

They have invented a "NFL officiating command center" in NY...where one hub, universally, makes the calls. Often times contradicting multiple camera angles in high definition and slow motion.

Football is the only sport I watch(ed)....frankly, I kind of find it a mindless activity that happens to occur in between commercials. The real-time competition made it interesting...it's, now, just dumbed-down version of itself. The owner's think the fans are too stupid to notice the gouge...they try to invent media-driven hype to mask it. Viewership is down 20%...people are starting to not care. I think the "Manning or bust" agenda backfired...when Newton stared aimlessly at his fumble with the game in the balance. It left everyone scratching their head...saying WTF.

The NFL is corrupted...Goodell and the network deal set the framework. The corporate sponsors run the show now. The owners of small market teams share an even portion of the profit pie. It's in their best financial interest to be good enough to give fans hope...but bad enough that larger market teams...or ones with "star-power" succeed. A Cleveland/Minnesota SB is bad business for everyone. They are trying to take the "brand" global...and need name recognition for a new audience.

I think people have a cogitative dissonance towards the fact that there have been NFL Vegas betting lines in newspapers for decades. It has always been closely tied with the mob. A billion dollar corporation with part-time officials is sketchy as f@ck...with no legal oversight. Any discrepancy is handled internally and away from public scrutiny. Literally the wolf guarding the hen house...

I wish I could play "pretend"...and watch these games with a child-like naivety. Walk away thinking the better team won in a close game. Just ignore billions at play and the inherent psychopathic structure of the universal corporate model, but I cant. It's a profit/exploitation device masked as a sport.

So yeah...
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 10:43 AM 10-03-2016

It's not one game, though.

It's years of Denver being a better franchise and doing a better job building elite teams that are equipped to win in the playoffs. Their front office has consistently run circles around the Chiefs, and a big part of that is how the franchise approaches the QB position.

But that's too hard for most Chiefs fans to admit, which is why we see bullshit excuses made about cheating, thugs, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 10:50 AM 10-03-2016
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
It's not one game, though.

It's years of Denver being a better franchise and doing a better job building elite teams that are equipped to win in the playoffs. Their front office has consistently run circles around the Chiefs, and a big part of that is how the franchise approaches the QB position.

But that's too hard for most Chiefs fans to admit, which is why we see bullshit excuses made about cheating, thugs, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BlackOp is not going to like that message.
[Reply]
Steve Sewell 11:04 AM 10-03-2016
blah blah blah I'm a delusional moron
Ok...so what is your take on the Broncos/Falcons matchup?
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:29 AM 10-03-2016
Originally Posted by Steve Sewell:
Ok...so what is your take on the Broncos/Falcons matchup?
You're not smart enough for me to care...in RL our paths would never cross.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 11:32 AM 10-03-2016
You're not smart enough for me to care...in RL our paths would never cross.
Honestly, if you truly believe all this... why do you still watch? It sounds like it is a burden on your soul, just walk away. Find another hobby. It's not like you're saving anyone by preaching the noise. Just save yourself and find something that makes you happy.
[Reply]
Page 584 of 4901
« First < 84484534574580581582583584 58558658758859463468410841584 > Last »
Up