ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 35 of 71
« First < 253132333435 3637383945 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>How good are the Chiefs chances at the AFC's #1 seed?
MMXcalibur 07:21 PM 11-21-2021
Updated: 12/19

Teams that actually matter in this conversation:

Kansas City (10-4) (vs PIT, at CIN, at DEN)

New England (9-5) (vs BUF, vs JAC, at MIA)

Tennessee (9-5) (vs SF, vs MIA, at HOU)

Baltimore (8-5) (vs GB, at CIN, vs LAR, vs PIT)

Buffalo (8-6) (at NE, vs ATL, vs NYJ)

Indianapolis (8-6) (at ARI, vs LV, at JAC)

LA Chargers (8-6) (at HOU, vs DEN, at LV)

---

Being 1 game back with six games to play seems incredibly generous given our shitty tiebreaker situation. I'll put our odds at 99.9999999%
[Reply]
Chris Meck 05:01 AM 12-13-2021
Originally Posted by tredadda:
They are facing a good Colts team on Saturday and they still have another game against a Buffalo playing for their playoff lives. Tennessee is far more likely to run the table than NE.
Not without Henry.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 06:08 AM 12-13-2021
I don't think NE will lose another. Just feels that way. Wentz won't beat them.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:47 AM 12-13-2021
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Josh Allen is in a walking boot. Bills are going down like the Titanic.

That's pretty standard procedure for an ankle sprain.

Lamar Jackson was in one yesterday as well before they had even run any tests to determine what sort of sprain it was or how severe.
[Reply]
O.city 09:05 AM 12-13-2021
Titans could lose 3 straight. 9ers will run it right at them.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:19 AM 12-13-2021
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
I don't think NE will lose another. Just feels that way. Wentz won't beat them.
It’s not about Wentz though. Indy is one of the top rushing teams in the league, and NE is just middle of the road against the run.

Colts defense is okay overall and New England doesn’t have many offensive weapons that really scare anyone.

I don’t see New England’s offense just running away with this one, so Indy should be able to commit to the run.

Wentz just needs to be able to make a few throws to keep New England’s defense honest.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:46 AM 12-13-2021
Patriots have won 7 straight. Here are the rushing offenses they have played and where they rank:

Jets: 30th
Chargers: 21st
Panthers: 18th
Browns: 4th (Neither Hunt or Chubb played)
Falcons: 27th
Titans: 5th (Henry didn’t play)
Bills: 15th (weird weather conditions limited Buffalo’s ability to pass, which sets up their running game)

Indy is the 2nd ranked rushing team in the league. 151 yards per game. Chargers ran for 163 on the Patriots, but only average 105 per game for the year.

BB is defensive wizard and all, so I won’t be surprised with a Patriot win. Indy absolutely can win this one though.
[Reply]
tredadda 10:35 AM 12-13-2021
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Not without Henry.
Agreed. I was just highlighting that even without Henry Tennessee still has a better chance of running the table than NE.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:39 AM 12-13-2021
Does anyone think Henry will be close to what he was when he returns?

I bet he breaks that foot again within 10 carries.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:41 AM 12-13-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

Hard to believe he will be with how they’re rushing him back.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 10:43 AM 12-13-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

I mean he is still DH, but i doubt his conditioning and strength are going to be there.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:44 AM 12-13-2021
You’d think a foot injury would be worse for a guy of that size and strength. Imagine the force being applied to his foot on each cut.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:51 AM 12-13-2021
Originally Posted by ku_jhawk23:
This is the truth about the "goat".......the patriots have had a cupcake schedule for 20 years.
I really would've liked to have seen what happened had the Colts not moved out of the East.

For a year Manning was in that division with BB (don't think Brady was the QB). Just giving Brady/Belichick 2 tough divisional games each year would've been enough to keep them from coasting to that bye week season after season.

And my memory is that the Patriots never won a SB they didn't have a Bye for.

The Patriots easy-ass schedule is the biggest reason they had the success they had. They simply never had a credible opponent in the division.
[Reply]
RunKC 11:21 AM 12-13-2021
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I really would've liked to have seen what happened had the Colts not moved out of the East.

For a year Manning was in that division with BB (don't think Brady was the QB). Just giving Brady/Belichick 2 tough divisional games each year would've been enough to keep them from coasting to that bye week season after season.

And my memory is that the Patriots never won a SB they didn't have a Bye for.

The Patriots easy-ass schedule is the biggest reason they had the success they had. They simply never had a credible opponent in the division.
That makes Rodgers and Packers look stupid as well. I mean goddamn you’ve got the Lions and the Bears in your division and the Vikings are purgatory at best
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:23 AM 12-13-2021
This weekend will be fun as hell if we win Thursday.

Just sit back and enjoy the other fuckers losing and blowing that one seed.

Have a fucking watch party.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 11:25 AM 12-13-2021
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
I mean he is still DH, but i doubt his conditioning and strength are going to be there.
He's to big. Once the big guys start getting stuff it goes bad quick.
[Reply]
Page 35 of 71
« First < 253132333435 3637383945 > Last »
Up