ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 78 of 79
« First < 28687475767778 79 >
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Growing list of vaccine mandates
RodeoPants2 02:33 PM 08-11-2021
The list of vaccine mandates are growing, which is outstanding. Vaccines are the way we beat this bug, and I love that there is a growing list companies requiring the vax for their customers, and companies & government are requiring the vax for their employees.

I'm sure this is a partial list, so far the vax is mandated for:
Employees at: Disney, walmart, facebook, google, spirit airlines, united airlines, cicso, doordash

For teachers in CA (fuck the teacher's unions who opposed this)

State workers in OR, WA

All members of the armed forces.

There are also numerous businesses (including several cruise lines) requiring their customers & staff be vaccinated, and you can actually search in Yelp specifically for that.

Bring 'em on. As the delta variant rises, we beat this bug with vaccines. Selfish idiots not willing to do their part can stay home.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 07:31 PM 11-28-2021
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
Look at this entitled POS
You're the entitled one who thinks everyone needs to join your silly religion.

I reject the Corona Cult and its followers.
[Reply]
Bowser 07:35 PM 11-28-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Effective as in 100%? No, of course not. Not effective at all? No, of course not.

Speaking of that, guess what's making a comeback already...

Influenza.
I'm happy that my decedents can hear the full truth about the Red Death and its associated jabs when they in 2076 about how they really did fuck up the PCR tests and called the flu Chinese Aids, but didn't want to own their mistake so they just ran with it. Then the whole wealth redistribution angle, but that's another thread.
[Reply]
Bowser 07:36 PM 11-28-2021
The part where he goes to a store and decides heís done with the rules so they should apply to him.
How dare he think for himself in a free country.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 07:53 PM 11-28-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Effective as in 100%? No, of course not. Not effective at all? No, of course not.

Speaking of that, guess what's making a comeback already...

Influenza.
So are you getting a flu shot or continue on being a hypocritical POS?
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 07:55 PM 11-28-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
How dare he think for himself in a free country.

I have no problem with him thinking for himself, or driving the 8 miles to the maskless store.
[Reply]
Bowser 08:09 PM 11-28-2021
I have no problem with him thinking for himself, or driving the 8 miles to the maskless store.
Maybe you should just do us all a favor and never leave your house again. That will keep you protected from all the scary purebloods, and nobody would ever have to see you again. That's a win/win.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:29 PM 11-28-2021
I think you failed to realize that the store he was in, evidently, was a "mask optional" store. If it weren't they would have removed him.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 08:47 PM 11-28-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
I'm in New York and we just went back to a mask mandate a few days ago.

I've been driving an extra 8 minutes to shop in a nearby county.

Today I needed a few items and didn't have much time so I just showed up to the supermarket downtown. I was the only one not wearing a mask.

Some girl that was working there looked at me kind of funny but that was it. No one said a word, including store security, other shoppers, or employees.

I'm done with this BS.
:-):-):-):-)Same happened to me.
[Reply]
stevieray 09:01 PM 11-28-2021
Look at this entitled POS
And that's it.

It's all you get to do.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 09:51 PM 11-28-2021
I've said from the very beginning of this bullshit that if masks were truly effective at stopping viruses (much less this one), we'd all have been wearing them every winter our entire lives.
Common sense !!

Covid and it's variants are about the beginning of non-questioning compliance to our government and the new world order to come and thinning the herd and NOTHING MORE. Our government could give a rat's ass about our health!!! They actually want LESS PEOPLE in the world, you know the 'overpopulation mantra' that the Marxist Dems scream about all the time.

The only people who are truly vulnerable are the obese, other pre-existing conditions and elderly obese with pre-existing conditions. And IF they are treated early with Ivermectin/HydroxyCQ the majority will recover fine. BUT if they listen to the sold out medical community to BIG Pharma and go home until they are really sick, results are not good. But everyone needs to be on a Vitamin D, Zinc, Vitamin C and aspirin cocktail regardless just for good immunity.

Mask wearers are the "Nervous Nellies" and "Attention Whores/Virtue Signalers" and many are a combination of both !! Masks DON'T WORK !! It say's so on the box that they come in !! BUT what a way to get many who don't know how to think critically because their fear takes over to comply !!

Saw a live conference online through "The Epoch Times" from Kansas City, 2 weeks ago i.e. to Covid and the vaccine and the real truth. Several top notch MD's spoke and specifically one Dr. Richard Fleming explaining the actual science of this vaccine and what it does to your body and blood once it is injected.

In a nutshell, when the vaccine is injected Dr. Fleming said that your "red blood cells" actually turn white over time and this should NEVER HAPPEN. They turn white because the oxygen is being sucked away gradually actually weakening your immune system only to get Covid again and again. He has microscopic video evidence of this that he shows of this happening. Immediately after learning this he at once wrote all the powers that be in BIG PHARMA(he knows them all personally as well as Fauci himself) months ago and has not heard a word from them. He said booster shots not only will weaken your immune system but if done enough can permanently damage your immune system. He does have treatments for those that have received the vaccine and so far the majority of these cases have recovered. But he said IF you have been Covid infected and recovered but have not taken the vaccine, DO NOT TAKE THE VACCINE WHATSOEVER because you have all the anti-bodies you need to fight off not only Covid but its variants in the future. Your natural immunity is as strong as it will EVER BE assuming you are supplementing with the immune cocktail I stated above.

Here is the EPOCH TIMES link to the conference. Understand it is about 7hrs long so fast forward accordingly. Dr. Amerling, Dr. Li-Meng Yan(from Wuhan) and Dr. Fleming are the first 3 speakers.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/live-f..._medium=search
[Reply]
Boxer_Chief 09:55 PM 11-28-2021
The part where he goes to a store and decides heís done with the rules so they shouldnt apply to him.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fox...ating-them.amp

What about this entitled POS? Any comment on this?
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:03 PM 11-28-2021
Seasonal flu with a catchy name!
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 12:34 AM 11-29-2021

None of the people telling you to worry about coronavirus are actually worried about coronavirus. https://t.co/vpTmOkk7Fm

— Jesse Kelly (@JesseKellyDC) November 28, 2021

[Reply]
RodeoPants2 01:19 AM 11-29-2021
Maybe you should just do us all a favor and never leave your house again. That will keep you protected from all the scary purebloods, and nobody would ever have to see you again. That's a win/win.

We all know thatís all you can muster the courage to do. Iíll go ahead and be the one to say it.
[Reply]
Bump 01:36 AM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
What about that makes him "entitled"?
questioning or disobeying authority is blasphemy to these people. At this point it really is a cult and they demand unquestioning, unconditional obedience to The Party.
[Reply]
Page 78 of 79
« First < 28687475767778 79 >
Up