ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 75 of 79
« First < 25657172737475 76777879 >
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Growing list of vaccine mandates
RodeoPants2 02:33 PM 08-11-2021
The list of vaccine mandates are growing, which is outstanding. Vaccines are the way we beat this bug, and I love that there is a growing list companies requiring the vax for their customers, and companies & government are requiring the vax for their employees.

I'm sure this is a partial list, so far the vax is mandated for:
Employees at: Disney, walmart, facebook, google, spirit airlines, united airlines, cicso, doordash

For teachers in CA (fuck the teacher's unions who opposed this)

State workers in OR, WA

All members of the armed forces.

There are also numerous businesses (including several cruise lines) requiring their customers & staff be vaccinated, and you can actually search in Yelp specifically for that.

Bring 'em on. As the delta variant rises, we beat this bug with vaccines. Selfish idiots not willing to do their part can stay home.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 03:13 PM 11-04-2021

[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 03:16 PM 11-04-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Andy Biggs Introduces Bill To Abolish OSHA, Agency Responsible For Biden’s Vaccine Mandate
Freedom Caucus Chairman Andy Biggs wants to abolish OSHA to stop Joe Biden's vaccine mandate in its tracks

Rep. Andy Biggs (R-AZ) has introduced the Nullify the Occupational Safety and Health Administration Act to abolish the regulatory agency within the Department of Labor that is responsible for inspecting businesses with over 100 employees to determine if workers have been sufficiently jabbed as part of the Biden regime’s vaccine mandate.

In a statement, Biggs said, “OSHA’s existence is yet another example of the federal government creating agencies to address issues that are more appropriately handled by state governments and private employers.”

He added that “Arizona, and every other state, has the constitutional right to establish and implement their own health and safety measures, and is more than capable of doing so” and urged fellow Members of the House to “fight back against the bloated federal government and eliminate agencies that never should have been established in the first place.”

“I will not let OSHA push Arizona around with their bureaucratic regulations and urge my colleagues to support my effort to eliminate this unconstitutional federal agency,” concluded Biggs.

https://nationalfile.com/andy-biggs-...ccine-mandate/

I like it.
Pandering nutcase, looking for attention using a bill he knows will never become law.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 03:18 PM 11-04-2021
Let's not forget the unscientific nonsense from the OP.

Growing list of vaccine mandates
The list of vaccine mandates are growing, which is outstanding. Vaccines are the way we beat this bug

I guess like senile Biden she still thinks the Covid injections operate the way normal vaccines do.

They do not stop infection. In fact, we now have the Harvard Study looking at data worldwide and there is NO relationship between vaccination rates and Covid cases. The only relationship might be the inverse where the highest vaxxed areas have the most Covid cases per population.

Increases in COVID-19 are unrelated to levels of vaccination across 68 countries and 2947 counties in the United States
S. V. Subramanian corresponding author1,2 and Akhil Kumar3

https://www.ncbi.:-).nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8481107/
[Reply]
BleedingRed 07:51 AM 11-05-2021
When do we get to use the guns?
[Reply]
MGRS13 08:25 AM 11-09-2021
So now that almost all airlines have mandated, the major railways in America have also followed along. Also no mass resignations.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 08:35 AM 11-09-2021
Originally Posted by MGRS13:
So now that almost all airlines have mandated, the major railways in America have also followed along. Also no mass resignations.
Uh huh?
[Reply]
MGRS13 08:41 AM 11-09-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Uh huh?
Correct. I guess. I don’t know what you mean, but as far as the airlines and railroads are concerned there have been no mass resignations.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 08:49 AM 11-09-2021
Correct. I guess. I don’t know what you mean, but as far as the airlines and railroads are concerned there have been no mass resignations.
Just flight delays because of "weather" congrats! Also when did your side become boot licking faggots?
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 08:57 AM 11-09-2021
Another Vax coercion success story.

This woman caved into the pressure...

She almost died and is in constant pain. But...she's not a vaxxed I love you story. She hates you with all her soul.

Flight Attendant Says She Caved To The Mandate...

Says It Was The Single Worst Decision of Her Life... pic.twitter.com/6VIzRk4Z3F

— Covid-1984 (@NeverSleever) November 8, 2021

She doesn't sound like she is signing up for the booster program...so she will be unvaxxed again soon enough.
[Reply]
MGRS13 10:30 AM 11-09-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Just flight delays because of "weather" congrats! Also when did your side become boot licking bundle of stickss?
Not a personal attack on you, but I’m gonna guess you have little understanding of the railway labor act. Anyone who was actively participating in a wildcat strike, sickout or any other in unsanctioned work action would be dismissed. The airlines would be able to personally receive 3x the financial losses from those individual employees. If all of the employees had a strike without proper circumstances then all of those employees agreements could be null and void. So, I’m sorry but no their wasn’t and are not to date any mass resignations.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 11:36 AM 11-09-2021

She almost died and is in constant pain. But...she's not a vaxxed I love you story. She hates you with all her soul.

She doesn't sound like she is signing up for the booster program...so she will be unvaxxed again soon enough.
Just take the shot and protect others, who cares what happens to you from taking the shot.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 02:09 PM 11-09-2021
Not a personal attack on you, but I’m gonna guess you have little understanding of the railway labor act. Anyone who was actively participating in a wildcat strike, sickout or any other in unsanctioned work action would be dismissed. The airlines would be able to personally receive 3x the financial losses from those individual employees. If all of the employees had a strike without proper circumstances then all of those employees agreements could be null and void. So, I’m sorry but no their wasn’t and are not to date any mass resignations.
It's kind of funny that getting people to take the shot took threatening their ability to feed their family. That's quite the sales job if you ask me. That's a clear, "Yes, the shot is great and I'd love to have it" sort of deal.
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 02:19 PM 11-09-2021

lol did you consider the possibility that she's lying?
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 02:40 PM 11-09-2021
They don't need mass resignations because just a fraction who resign will wreck havoc for certain skilled jobs. Besides these people are allowing themselves to be coerced out of concern for losing their job. Like that Tampa stewardness who is now suing for vaccine damage to her, just after being vaccinated.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 02:42 PM 11-09-2021
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
It's kind of funny that getting people to take the shot took threatening their ability to feed their family. That's quite the sales job is you ask me. That's a clear, "Yes, the shot is great and I'd love to have it" sort of deal.
There are countries around the Globe that don't mandate even childhood vaccines such as Japan, and I believe even the UK who still manage to achieve high vaccination rates despite no mandate. An idea so good, it must be mandated. :-)

Not that 100% meaning everyone is needed either as being pushed on this one.
[Reply]
Page 75 of 79
« First < 25657172737475 76777879 >
Up