ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 57
« First < 81415161718 1920212228 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Cincinnati Bengals (AFC Championship Edition)
TLO 08:59 PM 01-23-2022
Discussion
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 08:00 AM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by scho63:
Don't call an all-out blitz on 3rd and 27
All we need is the "Dirty Dan Blitz"
[Reply]
scho63 08:04 AM 01-25-2022
This is a game I think we can get up a few scores early.

Do not let them hang around late!

Get to Burrow often

No turnovers

No stupid razzle dazzle plays on 3rd and goal from inside the 5

Less Sorenson and Hughes
[Reply]
loochy 08:05 AM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
The Reaper is coming to but some assholes on the endangered animals list

hehehe you said but
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:09 AM 01-25-2022
If the Bengals play at the level they did against the Raiders and Titans we should absolutely curb stomp them. They struggled to put the Raiders away until the very end, and got lucky to face JAG Henry and Tannahill playing a horrible game. Even then that came down to the wire.
[Reply]
irafreak 09:01 AM 01-25-2022
Just limit the big plays you gave up to the bills. Badger will help that. We outscore them easily if we make them drive the field. They'll run out of time and the pressure will mount as we continue to pile on points in sustained drives. Gas their defense and continue to blow them up in the 4th.
[Reply]
PHOG 09:31 AM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:

Game on Mother****er
Jumbotron "And Here We Go"

[Reply]
Lzen 09:56 AM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by Christian & Barry:
I’m rewatching the first meeting between these 2. First thing that stands out is that Zeus was out. Niang started at LT, got hurt early in the first quarter. Allegretti took over at LT.
WTF are you talking about? This is not correct. Orlando Brown was out and Thuney played LT in his place. Allegreti played LG in place of Thuney. I'm not certain on RT but I thought Wiley was in at that spot. Could be wrong on that, though.

Edit: I went back and looked at the highlights. I stand corrected. Niang was in there to replace Brown. I guess I had put that out of memory. Actually, Niang wasn't bad at LT from the few plays I saw. Too bad the guy seems to be injury prone.
[Reply]
FringeNC 10:55 AM 01-25-2022
Even with the bad calls and amazing Chase catches, the Chiefs really had no business losing the first game. We play focused and we should simply outscore Cinci. Their defense is not good. Cinci is a big step down from the Bills.
[Reply]
NashvilleRock.net 12:45 PM 01-25-2022
Oh Really....
Attached: Burrow Wonka.jpg (87.1 KB) 
[Reply]
smithandrew051 12:48 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by FringeNC:
Even with the bad calls and amazing Chase catches, the Chiefs really had no business losing the first game. We play focused and we should simply outscore Cinci. Their defense is not good. Cinci is a big step down from the Bills.
Pretty much where I’m at.

Which QB do you trust more in an AFCCG shootout? Mahomes
Which coach? Reid
Which OL do you trust to hold up in the clutch? Chiefs
Which pass rush is more likely to get home to kill a crucial drive? Chiefs (Ogunjobi is a big loss for the Bengals)
[Reply]
Pushead2 12:51 PM 01-25-2022
Mother of God just bracket Chase......
[Reply]
siberian khatru 12:51 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by FringeNC:
We should've been up 35-17 at halftime. That fucking holding call on the return completely changed that game.

(Even with that, STILL should've won.)
[Reply]
smithandrew051 12:53 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
We should've been up 35-17 at halftime. That fucking holding call on the return completely changed that game.

And even after that, Tyreek should’ve caught that bomb from Mahomes at the end of the half.

That play gets forgotten easily amidst the rest of that clusterfuck game.
[Reply]
FringeNC 12:59 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
We should've been up 35-17 at halftime. That ****ing holding call on the return completely changed that game.

Yeah, the offense was making it look easy in the first half. Guys running free, big running holes. We won't lose to them if we take it seriously like we did with the Bills.

And that Tyreek drop hurt too.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 01:01 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
And even after that, Tyreek should’ve caught that bomb from Mahomes at the end of the half.

That play gets forgotten easily amidst the rest of that cluster**** game.
I remember it well. :-):-)
[Reply]
Page 18 of 57
« First < 81415161718 1920212228 > Last »
Up