ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 57
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Cincinnati Bengals (AFC Championship Edition)
TLO 08:59 PM 01-23-2022
Discussion
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 07:32 PM 01-24-2022
Cincy is definitely a worse team than Buffalo, but I'm aghast that some of you guys are calling this game an afterthought.

We definitely win this one, but I wouldn't be surprised if this game stays close.
[Reply]
jd1020 07:33 PM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by Curé:
bengals are such an afterthought, we are talking about two nfc qbs in the let's talk about thread.

who dey indeed.
Its the Bengals. They were getting blown out in KC the first time til the refs started airing out their dirty laundry and calling twice as many penalties on the Chiefs.

They just got the least whistle happy crew in the league.

There's a reason why they opened at -7. They are a good team and have some building blocks but they just barely beat the Titans because Tannehill threw his 3rd INT on their way to victory. The Bengals gave up 9 sacks. They aren't ready for the Chiefs.
[Reply]
eDave 07:35 PM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz:
Cincy is definitely a worse team than Buffalo, but I'm aghast that some of you guys are calling this game an afterthought.

We definitely win this one, but I wouldn't be surprised if this game stays close.
I assure you the team doesn't see them as an afterthought.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 07:39 PM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by eDave:
I assure you the team doesn't see them as an afterthought.
I'm not worried about the Chiefs. They'll take care of business.

But I just wouldn't be surprised if the win is by 7 points or lower.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 08:29 PM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by jd1020:
The better QB doesn't always win. Ask the Packers. Bengals and Bills will get theirs, just not this year, at least for the Bills.
Rodgers getting the ball back tied after the punt block and going 3 and out tells you all you need to know... Rarely steps up in the big games.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 08:35 PM 01-24-2022

This photo is so cold ❄️ pic.twitter.com/Xw1WWxXmJw

— The Kingdom (@MahomeSZN) January 25, 2022

[Reply]
Wilson8 08:52 PM 01-24-2022
The Chiefs offensive line will be better this time. When Chiefs played Bengals on Jan 2, The Chiefs were missing Orlando Brown at left tackle with a pre-game calf tightening. Six plays into the game, substitute left tackle Lucas Niang went down with a knee injury. The Chiefs had to play with Joe Thuney at left tackle, Nick Allegretti at left guard, and Andrew Wylie at right tackle. The makeshift line did ok, but having the regulars in there will help.
[Reply]
Wilson8 08:53 PM 01-24-2022
We just played each other on January 2nd. This time Andy Reid, Eric Bieniemy, and Steve Spagnuolo will be even better prepared. The Bengals won 34 – 31 earlier. This time the Chiefs revenge will be sweet.
[Reply]
Wilson8 08:56 PM 01-24-2022
This game will be played at Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City, Missouri, not Paul Brown Stadium in Cincinnati, Ohio. I think Joe Burrow is going to find Arrowhead louder than SEC stadiums,
[Reply]
Halfcan 09:01 PM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by Jeff.Fisher:
I agree that the bungholes have no shot in k.c. I'm not going to tell you chef fans that league circles are saying otherwise. Patches will go to another super bowl.... and lose to Mathew stafford. ��
:-)

Worthless troll- should be banned to Romper Room until next season. Your team sucks and so do you.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 09:06 PM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz:

You just said "we definitely win this one," so by definition why would this game be anything other than an "afterthought"?
[Reply]
tredadda 09:07 PM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by Jeff.Fisher:
I agree that the bungholes have no shot in k.c. I'm not going to tell you chef fans that league circles are saying otherwise. Patches will go to another super bowl.... and lose to Mathew stafford. ��
Just like he was supposed to lose to the Steelers, and Josh Allen.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 09:12 PM 01-24-2022
If the Bengals have a weakness it's their OL. Spags must exploit this . Let Sorenson blitz from every angle on every play.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:12 PM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
You just said "we definitely win this one," so by definition why would this game be anything other than an "afterthought"?
“We’re definitely going to win, but just barely!”
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:14 PM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
If the Bengals have a weakness it's their OL. Spags must exploit this . Let Sorenson blitz from every angle on every play.
If Ingram and Reed play like they did against the Bills, we should be able to get pressure with 4 consistently. Jones on Adeniji is a HUGE mismatch that we need to exploit as often as possible.
[Reply]
Page 15 of 57
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Up