ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 221 of 2688
« First < 121171211217218219220221 2222232242252312713217211221 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
RunKC 03:03 PM 06-16-2017
Best case scenario for us as fans is Andy deciding Mahomes is ready to take the field by December. 3/4 home games in December to start his tenure and a possible playoff game, which I wouldn't care if we lose if Mahomes is QB.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 03:38 PM 06-16-2017
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Trent Green won't leave his family in KC to live in bum**** Texas to coach Mahomes.

You know what else is odd? The fact that Trent Green was 17/10 in 2005 for the 10-6 Chiefs, missing the playoffs for the 4th time in 5 seasons, yet people hammer Alex Smith for a 15/8 performance in 14.5 games, in a season in which they won the AFC West. And let's not forget Trent's 17/24 performance in 2001, the year the Chiefs gave up the #12 overall draft choice (and passed on Drew Brees).

The Alex Smith hate around here is completely ridiculous.
Not a fan of extreme points of view in general so I do agree that the Smith hate is over the top. I am however a biased big fan of Trent Green. I would take my chances with Green on this roster over Smith. In the end Smith did what he was brought here to do. In a perfect world his replacement would be ready now but it is what it is.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 05:20 PM 06-16-2017
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
We have different definitions on what a franchise QB is...the 15-20th best QB in the league isn't a franchise QB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He's a Franchise QB because he's led winning teams for the past six seasons, led his team to the NFC Championship in 2011, helped the 49ers to the Super Bowl in 2012 (6-2 record) and led the Chiefs to the playoffs three out of four seasons and their first playoff win in more than 20 years.

He's a Franchise QB, period.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 05:28 PM 06-16-2017
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Just like the ladies would rather have 4 hours of the steel pipe, than 4 minutes of limp noodle.
You're damn right.

Originally Posted by Halfcan:
:-)

Did you check out that pass towards the end of the report? It looks like 2PM is throwing a little dump pass by the way he sort just flicks the ball- but then the camera pans and it is a 15 to 20 yard perfect loft pass right over the defending that hits the guy right in the hands - in stride - allowing for extra yards after the catch.

That is one area the current QB could improve on. How many times have we seen passes slightly behind wide open guys, or high, or low, that have allowed the defender to catch up to our receivers and negate what would be HUGE plays / first downs / yards after the catch?

Yes it is just one practice pass, but it was soo effortless. :-)
Sooooooo much good shit coming.

Whatever, Claynus.

Alex Smith was once again voted, by the players, as a Top 100 player out of 1,696 players, yet you continue to bash him.

Shut the fuck up, Moron.
I don't give a fuck if Mary fucking Poppins voted that underachiever "Best Handy In The NFL", that kind of a vote means absolutely nothing in terms of performance.
Tree stump gonna' bump on a log. This is horse shit; fuck that guy. Can't vacate soon enough.
Who gives a fuck about Mr. Nice Guy? I'm sure Cassel bought Girl Scout cookies too.
Fuck 'em.
Get gone.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 05:31 PM 06-16-2017
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
You're damn right.

Sooooooo much good shit coming.

I don't give a fuck if Mary fucking Poppins voted that underachiever "Best Handy In The NFL", that kind of a vote means absolutely nothing in terms of performance.
Tree stump gonna' bump on a log. This is horse shit; fuck that guy. Can't vacate soon enough.
Who gives a fuck about Mr. Nice Guy? I'm sure Cassel bought Girl Scout cookies too.
Fuck 'em.
Get gone.
Brilliant
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 05:34 PM 06-16-2017
Brilliant
Well thank you, "franchise"!

You see, I can mangle the English language the same way Smith plays football. You can sit in your easy chair and ask yourself, "what the fuck was that"?
[Reply]
New World Order 05:40 PM 06-16-2017
Dane is right. Alex is a quarterback of a franchise.

Franchise quarterback.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:43 PM 06-16-2017
He's a Franchise QB because he's led winning teams for the past six seasons, led his team to the NFC Championship in 2011, helped the 49ers to the Super Bowl in 2012 (6-2 record) and led the Chiefs to the playoffs three out of four seasons and their first playoff win in more than 20 years.

Andy Dalton is a franchise QB! :-)
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 05:46 PM 06-16-2017
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Andy Dalton is a franchise QB! :-)
He's not?

You and your fuckkng stupid minions clearly don't understand the difference between a Franchise QB and a Hall of Fame QB.

Kudos, dipshit.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:58 PM 06-16-2017
He's not?

You and your fuckkng stupid minions clearly don't understand the difference between a Franchise QB and a Hall of Fame QB.

Kudos, dipshit.
He is, but only because he was drafted by his team and will have a 10+ year career there, and has put up impressive passing numbers doing it. But idiots here love to shit on Dalton and suck off Smith.

Former first-round busts who ride the coattails of their defense to victory aren't franchise QBs.

You have to be a guy who can will his team to victory to acquire that moniker.
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 05:59 PM 06-16-2017

Anyone who disagrees with this is an uneducated extenze purchasing level type of moron
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 06:01 PM 06-16-2017
He's not?

You and your ****kng stupid minions clearly don't understand the difference between a Franchise QB and a Hall of Fame QB.

Kudos, dipshit.
This is the guy who thought Geno was destined to be HOF. That our current number one receiver and threat didn't deserve even a practice squad spot.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:01 PM 06-16-2017
When was Smith's superlative play ever labeled "the face of the franchise"?

By anyone?

It sure as fuck wasn't in SF.

And he was never drafted by KC.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:03 PM 06-16-2017
Originally Posted by TigerUppercut:
Anyone who disagrees with this is an uneducated extenze purchasing level type of moron
I agree that you're a cock sucking moron with piss poor taste in professional athletes.

So there's that.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 06:15 PM 06-16-2017
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Well thank you, "franchise"!

You see, I can mangle the English language the same way Smith plays football. You can sit in your easy chair and ask yourself, "what the fuck was that"?
Alex Smith has led the Chiefs to four consecutive winning seasons, something that hasn't happened since the 1960's by the same QB.
[Reply]
Page 221 of 2688
« First < 121171211217218219220221 2222232242252312713217211221 > Last »
Up