ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 16
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Sex Topic : What do u ask the girl when u want to have sex ?
Phobia 08:21 PM 08-20-2004
Originally Posted by royr17:
Well guys thanks for any of the advice yall gave me.
On a serious note, I'll give you some advice Roy.

A lot of chicks fall for a suave dude who could pose for women's magazines. Other chicks like a bad boy. Let's face it. Neither of us are that kind of dude.

You just have to let nature take her course. Of course a guy who has some experience with the ladies is going to be a little more smooth about getting into her pants. You don't. Every guy has been where you are at least once. Most of them didn't know who to ask for guidance or were to proud to do so. If I had an older brother, I wish he had told me to eat at the "Y" more often. I didn't discover that pleasure until after a few girlfriends and failed conquests. So, if you get all the way to 3rd base - as an inexperienced lover - I would say your chances of scoring are greatly increased if you give her oral pleasure.

Don't be afraid to ask a girl if she's enjoying something you are doing to her. Women are all different. You can't expect one woman to enjoy something just because it was successful on a different lady.

If all else fails, play the virgin card. There are a lot of girls who get off on popping a dude's cherry - unless she's a virgin too. Then you're screwed, errrr - you know what I mean.

Best of luck, little buddy. You may want to throw an ice pack in the freezer for later.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 08:18 PM 08-20-2004
One day when I have kids, they won't be allowed to post on the Planet.

Infact, I think I'll just keep them off the net period so that they don't stumble across this place.

On a totally unrelated note, what in the hell is this best of the west coalition link at the bottom of the page? Why is it on my Planet, and when did it get here?
[Reply]
Fairplay 08:23 PM 08-20-2004
Originally Posted by raiderhader:
On a totally unrelated note, what in the hell is this best of the west coalition link at the bottom of the page? Why is it on my Planet, and when did it get here?

I noticed that a few days ago as well, and clicked on it. I think its advertising, you click on it and the Chiefsplanet administration get a small kickback, i surmised.
[Reply]
KcMizzou 08:26 PM 08-20-2004
Originally Posted by Fairplay:
I noticed that a few days ago as well, and clicked on it. I think its advertising, you click on it and the Chiefsplanet administration get a small kickback, i surmised.
It has links to BB's for all the AFCW teams. Something new... I kinda like it.
[Reply]
Phobia 08:35 PM 08-20-2004
Originally Posted by Fairplay:
Nah. Nothing like that. It is just a coalition of 4 AFC West website. Basically, it's a ploy to encourage interaction (and increased traffic) between the sites. It was added last night.
[Reply]
royr17 09:18 PM 08-20-2004
so does anybody have anymore pointers for me if not than thanks for all of the pointers.
[Reply]
Over-Head 09:20 PM 08-20-2004
Honestly is the best policy. Tell her you like her, and go from there.
BE YOURSELF, don’t act like someone your not, and when the time comes and things are looking good that you just might get lucky…Be honest and tell her it’s your first time.
Trust me, she won’t laugh if she’s any kind of considerate person.
And wrap yer sausage if ya know what I mean.
[Reply]
morphius 09:23 PM 08-20-2004
so does anybody have anymore pointers for me if not than thanks for all of the pointers.
Just do what ever you can to let her know how special you think she is, other then that, just go with the flow.

The best bowling advise I ever got was, "Think Smooth". That doesn't just work in bowling.
[Reply]
Phobia 09:38 PM 08-20-2004
[nut]well it impotant to understan that woman like fourplay if you want try get four fingers in there it help you when you want to get you big unit up in it at least that what I do[/nut]
[Reply]
Loki 10:10 PM 08-20-2004
Ok fellows a little help here see theres this girl coming over on monday night, i like her and she likes me.

As i am ashame to say that i am still a virgin but im asking all you fellows that have experienced this what do u tell the girl when u want to have sex with her ?

How do u approach her about it ?

What do u say to her about it ?

Any help would be useful.

Thanks guys.

for starters... calm the hell down and relax!!! if you're this uptight when she comes over, you'll NEVER get any.

don't be ashamed of being a virgin. that's your first and biggest mistake. so what if you're still a virgin? everyone is a virgin at some point in time right? quit putting the pressure on yourself about that. SO F*CKING WHAT??!!

listen, if you like this girl and she likes you, you're part of the way there. secondly, she's already agreed to come to your place. so just relax. the "innuendo" is already there. she wouldn't agree to come visit you if the thought of sex wasn't already there. just relax and try to be comfortable with her and make her feel comfortable being with you. the rest will happen from there.

have fun and good luck! :-)
[Reply]
Phobia 10:26 PM 08-20-2004
Seriously Roy - dude - get sex out of your mind for now. Try getting to know the chick and getting comfortable with her (and her, with you). The more "getting laid" dominates your thoughts, the more desperate you'll appear. A desperate dude can't get laid, period. Not with the fattest, drunkest chick at closing time. It ain't happening. Just take it slow and see where it goes. If you're slobbering all over yourself and sporting a 12 pack of condoms in your pocket, you won't even get to hold her hand.

FWIW, if KCChiefsman posts anything in this thread you should do the opposite of whatever he says.
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 10:31 PM 08-20-2004
Originally Posted by Phobia:
...FWIW, if KCChiefsman posts anything in this thread you should do the opposite of whatever he says.
:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
Phobia 10:29 PM 08-20-2004
Roy,

If all else fails, try gay.
[Reply]
Bowser 10:31 PM 08-20-2004
Originally Posted by Phobia:
Roy,

If all else fails, try gay.
There you go getting Anton all amped up!! For shame!

:-)
[Reply]
Phobia 10:49 PM 08-20-2004
I've tried sarcasm and I've tried serious advice.

Now I will share with you the very basic tenets of gettinglaidism:
1. Brush your teeth. This goes for all our young male virgins.
2. Shave that nasty mug.
3. Wear something nice but don't borrow anything from your dad. Drop a hot iron on that shirt and run a brush over those nasty shoes.
4. Clip and clean your nails. Chicks actually care about that sort of thing. A little lotion on the hands won't hurt anything. Not that kind of lotion, though.
5. Talk about her more than you talk about yourself.
6. Don't reveal your faults voluntarily. If she sticks around long enough, she'll discover them herself in time. That's the way it should be.
7. Keep the conversation light and positive. Negative drags a person down. That includes discussion about your mother's condition. If she brings it up, be candid and quickly change to a more pleasant subject. A variety of topics is a good thing. No matter how much she likes football, she doesn't want to hear about the Chiefs all night.
8. Soft lips. No teeth clicking. Swallow that excessive saliva. Relax. Take your time. No face licking.
9. Try touching her face. That will make you appear to be sensitive and sincere whether you are or not.
10. Be confident, don't apologize for yourself. You're a great catch. She's lucky to have this opportunity to be with you.
11. Make sure all her needs are met. The more physically comfortable you make her, the more emotionally comfortable she will allow herself to be.
12. Do not talk about your ex-girlfriend.

These are just a few from the top of my head. This is not rocket science, but you now have a head start. Good luck.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 16
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Up