ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Which direction should we go with our Buffalo friends?
Respectful and Fun Rivalry 79 53.38%
Eat Shit and Die Forever, Buffalo 54 36.49%
Send Gaz up to Buffalo to sort it out 15 10.14%
Voters: 148. You may not vote on this poll
Page 5 of 10
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>We Need to Make Amends with Our Friends in Buffalo
notorious 02:42 PM 01-25-2022
Bills fans are one of the most similar fan bases to ours in the NFL. They have suffered just as we have, only we have finally gotten our release and relief.

I respect them, and if you read our posts we sounded EXACTLY like them when Mahomes was beginning his tear.

They have started a thread complimenting our crowd at the game Sunday, but they also correctly state we are toxic as fuck here. I have a chuckle about it just like the next guy, but I think it's time to move on.

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/commun...ad-atmosphere/

We can have a fun or bitter rivalry, the power is all within our hands.

What say you?
[Reply]
BigRock 03:50 PM 01-25-2022
From their end it'll never be anything but bitter. It's one thing for one team to own another, it happens all the time. But the issue that will always factor in is that we got Mahomes with their pick. It's a meaningless sidenote to us but they're never going to forget it. They could have had Patrick Mahomes and they traded us the pick.

MVP, Super Bowl, Super Bowl MVP, yet despite Mahomes' incredible success these dopes actually tried to convince themselves that they came out ahead on the deal getting Josh Allen and the players they got from the extra picks. And what's happened two years in a row? Josh Allen and those players had their seasons ended by, guess who, Mahomes.

We can smile politely and pat them on the head or we can gleefully rub their noses in it, but nothing we do ultimately matters. They're not going to be our friends. You can't be friends with someone you're jealous of, someone who you resent. That's who we are to them.

And it's just as well. Go set a dildo upright on a table and break it with your ass, "mafia".
[Reply]
notorious 03:50 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Agreed. Where's the F them option?
"Eat Shit and Die Forever" kind of falls under that category. :-)
[Reply]
DRM08 03:52 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Eh, I do think that's a case of internet vs. real life. There's some level of jealousy about Mahomes, sure, but Allen seems like a great fit for their fanbase just like Mahomes does for us. Whether Allen will ever match Mahomes' postseason performance, time will tell, but I'm glad they're happy with their guy.
He pretty much matched him the other night. Both were awesome, although I give Mahomes a slight edge because Buffalo has the better defense. They had 2 All-Pro safeties in deep coverage for 90% of the night, while KC was blowing deep coverages all over the place. The loss of Mathieu early in the game played a role in that, but I also think the KC secondary is just worse than the Buffalo secondary to begin with.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 03:52 PM 01-25-2022
Why would they care what the inhabitants of a cesspool think?
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 03:54 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
And the Bills have been to more SB's than we have. Not our fault they lost them all. :-)
Actually we are tied on Super Bowl appearances with them. We just win half of ours.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 03:57 PM 01-25-2022
Nope. Fuck daquix
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 03:57 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by TimBone:
I was just thinking about Sandy, Mav, and Tiger the other day.

I remember Sandy swearing up and down that he was now a Chiefs fan, and that he'd stick around after Alex Smith was gone.

Man, he up and vanished like a fart in the wind.
Alex Smith taint lickers weirdest fans ever. To follow such an average turd and think he is the greatest player. :-)
[Reply]
gblowfish 03:58 PM 01-25-2022
I'm not in this to make friends.
[Reply]
Fish 04:00 PM 01-25-2022
Meh. If they're deserving of respect, they will get it here regardless of their team affiliation. We've got plenty of long standing decent posters who are lifetime fans of other teams. We don't need to lay down any special welcome mat for this. This is CP. If they find it to be a cesspool, then they have way to thin of skin to enjoy the CP experience. It all shakes out.
[Reply]
Dartgod 04:00 PM 01-25-2022
I learned one thing from that thread,

That pussy John Elway tried to pull the same crowd noise bullshit he pulled in Arrowhead.

[Reply]
gold_and_red 04:09 PM 01-25-2022
It is not yet a rivalry when one team has eliminated the other twice in a row.

Allen has a 3-3 playoff record, Mahomes is 8-2 and much more accomplished. This is a no-contest. Fans are just trying to find hope after a soul snatching defeat.

Even QBs like Goff and Rivers have led game winning drives against the Chiefs D with Mahomes watching from the sideline.

The sudden surge in hype around Allen is mostly because of the playoff game against Belichick. Beating any lesser coach in that manner wouldn't have propelled him to being a Mahomes equal, which results wise is utterly one-sided. Allen has done nothing in this league. Even Burrow has more road playoff wins than him.

Even if Allen is capable let him prove it in the future.
[Reply]
gold_and_red 04:10 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by DRM08:
He pretty much matched him the other night. Both were awesome, although I give Mahomes a slight edge because Buffalo has the better defense. They had 2 All-Pro safeties in deep coverage for 90% of the night, while KC was blowing deep coverages all over the place. The loss of Mathieu early in the game played a role in that, but I also think the KC secondary is just worse than the Buffalo secondary to begin with.
Exactly! No one is talking about Allen going up against an OK secondary, which got worser during the game.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 04:12 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by Dartgod:

That pussy John Elway tried to pull the same crowd noise bullshit he pulled in Arrowhead.

I notice a difference in the way the Bills and Chiefs fans reacted to the same situation. :-)
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:19 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by Dartgod:

Its reeeally hard to believe that was actually a thing for a short time

You guys are cheering too loud, please be quiet... we appreciate your cooperation! :-)
[Reply]
Molitoth 04:20 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by TimBone:
I don't know, man. They've got this weird obsession with wanting Allen to be as respected as Mahomes. One of them even mentioned they liked Mahomes a little more now because he was humbled and sought out Allen after the game.

In Mahomes 4 years starting, he's taken the Chiefs to a home AFCCG every year. He's got two SB appearances, one SB ring, a SB MVP, and a league MVP.

I'm not trying to be an asshole, because Allen is good, but what the fuck does he have compared to those credentials?

Even this year in a 'down' season for Patrick Mahomes, he put up better numbers than Allen.
On the flipside, Brady fans said the same thing about Mahomes when he was on the come up. Basically "get back to us when he has 39 super bowl rings".

It's hard to argue, but I still say on a talent level Mahomes >>>> Brady.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 10
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Up