ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 209 of 315
« First < 109159199205206207208209 210211212213219259309 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!
Rain Man 04:29 PM 02-24-2019
Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
[Reply]
cdcox 08:18 PM 05-26-2020
Originally Posted by Rukdafaidas:
No doubt. My other son was rooting against his brother. He said, "no way I'm rooting for Brady over Mahomes". :-)
I still get surprised how pumped up I and other can get from just reading play-by-play descriptions.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:24 PM 05-26-2020
Originally Posted by PHOG:
Whoa. Upset city tonight. Good luck to the remaining teams. :-)
Told ya we'd meet again.

Really hoped we wouldn't. Yours is really the only team in the conference I thought could knock me out. Know that Mahomes is out of the show on the other side of the bracket, the stakes are even higher.

Kinda out of ideas against your boys at this point. I think I learned a little from the first matchup that helped in the 2nd even with a depleted squad, but I'm not sure what other wrinkles I may have to throw at you.

Probably gonna be the same as the other two games - one of us will throw a brutal interception at some point and that'll turn the outcome.
[Reply]
carlos3652 10:09 PM 05-26-2020
I’m just glad I didn’t get sacked 15 times tonight
[Reply]
Rain Man 10:45 PM 05-26-2020
Originally Posted by carlos3652:
I’m just glad I didn’t get sacked 15 times tonight
When the lights are bright, the brightest stars shine. We had no answer for Tyreek Hill tonight.

My offense also really bogged down late in the season. It's almost as if Phillip Rivers isn't a guy we can rely on in the clutch. But you even shut down Nick Chubb, who has been almost unstoppable this year. I shuffled the offensive line a bit, which apparently was a bad move, but we got Odell Beckham and Jonnu Smith back, so we were at full strength.

Congrats, and good luck going forward. It won't sting as much if we lost to the eventual champions.
[Reply]
carlos3652 11:52 PM 05-26-2020
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
When the lights are bright, the brightest stars shine. We had no answer for Tyreek Hill tonight.

My offense also really bogged down late in the season. It's almost as if Phillip Rivers isn't a guy we can rely on in the clutch. But you even shut down Nick Chubb, who has been almost unstoppable this year. I shuffled the offensive line a bit, which apparently was a bad move, but we got Odell Beckham and Jonnu Smith back, so we were at full strength.

Congrats, and good luck going forward. It won't sting as much if we lost to the eventual champions.
We had too much on tape to make the same mistakes again. Defense stepped up big time. They were embarrassed in the regular season by your team. I’m assuming they wanted revenge.
[Reply]
Old Dog 08:40 AM 05-27-2020
How in the hell did I have the thing set for my HB2 to receive 33% of the carries, yet Ekeler (the HB2) have 14 to 10 for Carson and Carson was never targeted on a pass?

Congrats Phog and good luck the rest of the way
[Reply]
PHOG 04:29 PM 05-27-2020
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Told ya we'd meet again.

Really hoped we wouldn't. Yours is really the only team in the conference I thought could knock me out. Know that Mahomes is out of the show on the other side of the bracket, the stakes are even higher.

Kinda out of ideas against your boys at this point. I think I learned a little from the first matchup that helped in the 2nd even with a depleted squad, but I'm not sure what other wrinkles I may have to throw at you.

Probably gonna be the same as the other two games - one of us will throw a brutal interception at some point and that'll turn the outcome.
Yeah, I'm sure a turnover or two will be the decision maker, as in the first two matchups. Good luck. :-)
[Reply]
carlos3652 12:47 PM 05-30-2020
Riots and Covid delaying the championships games. Once again, playing in front of no fans hopefully will help Talladega as they play their 3rd playoff game on the road.
[Reply]
cdcox 02:37 PM 05-31-2020
Sims are up. Sandbox Bowl matchup is set.
[Reply]
carlos3652 08:21 AM 06-01-2020
thanks cdcox

good game ruckdafaidas son :-) That was a doozy.
[Reply]
PHOG 08:35 AM 06-01-2020
Oh Man, what a penalty filled brawl fest of a game DJ and I had. Complete with many game changing TO's, a 75 yard TD by Gurley with 10 seconds left in the first half, and a sack/fumble return for a TD when the Golden Beavers were threatening to tie the game.

We needed every one if these gifts to be victorious. Good game.
[Reply]
Rukdafaidas 11:15 AM 06-01-2020
Originally Posted by carlos3652:
thanks cdcox

good game ruckdafaidas son :-) That was a doozy.
:-) That was a doozy! Good game to you as well. I thought you had him beat when you intercepted Brady with 5 minutes left.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:17 AM 06-01-2020
Originally Posted by PHOG:
Oh Man, what a penalty filled brawl fest of a game DJ and I had. Complete with many game changing TO's, a 75 yard TD by Gurley with 10 seconds left in the first half, and a sack/fumble return for a TD when the Golden Beavers were threatening to tie the game.

We needed every one if these gifts to be victorious. Good game.
Fucking Dak, man.

His numbers always come out okay, but he is just such a dink and dunk artist. And because he works underneath so much, he needs to have a completion% in the 70% area to be effective. He also just holds onto the ball too damn long so he takes more sacks than his pressure% says he should.

Mid 50s w/ nothing downfield just isn't gonna get it done, especially not with a sack/fumble that turns into a TD.

Our matchups just had a TON of big momentum swings. You had 2 of them in the first game and won, I had a couple in the second and won. And you outlined them pretty closely in this matchup so naturally you won.

Two very evenly matched teams that need to be on their A games to win. Dak had probably his worst game of the season (even with the running game working well) and so we came up short.

Dak's got Alex Smith written all over him in this league. Just not a dynamic enough passer to pull it out if things go even a little sideways.
[Reply]
Rain Man 12:34 PM 06-01-2020
Bentonville seems to be getting hot at the right time.
[Reply]
Rukdafaidas 01:03 PM 06-01-2020
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Bentonville seems to be getting hot at the right time.
:-) He tweaked his game planning some and it seems to be working. But, his games have been close all year and the playoff games all could have easily gone either way.
[Reply]
Page 209 of 315
« First < 109159199205206207208209 210211212213219259309 > Last »
Up