ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 28 of 37
« First < 182425262728 29303132 > Last »
Media Center>Fear the Walking Dead (TWD companion series)
Fire Me Boy! 02:51 PM 03-27-2015

IT'S OFFICIAL! The walking dead companion show on AMC is called FEAR THE WALKING DEAD! Expect more news very soon! #FearTheWalkingDead

— Robert Kirkman (@RobertKirkman) March 27, 2015

[Reply]
BigRichard 06:56 AM 04-21-2016
Can anyone explain why it was safer on the boat then at that house besides the dad maybe going to kill them? They were worried about 200 walkers on some part of the island? Umm... you are going to run into thousands of them elsewhere. That seemed completely idiotic. And the one son being a drug expert because he was/is a drug addict is laughable as well.
[Reply]
Buehler445 07:43 AM 04-21-2016
Originally Posted by eDave:
This show gets too much grief.
Well some of it is warranted.

TWD was fairly groundbreaking. That bought it some slack for stupid shit it tries to pull. FTWD isn't groundbreaking so it doesn't get those benefits.

Additionally, TWD was quite a bit simpler. Fuckers turn into zombies. Here's a group of motherfuckers that aren't dead yet. Watch what happens. FTWD obviously can't do that so, by necessity they've added some complexity. Here - have a bunch of motherfuckers that aren't dead yet, but WAIT - they're in the city. Have some of that. And since we can't buy any time trying to figure out WTF is going on since you already know - have some....HOUSEBOAT - YEAH!

They were talking on Talking Saul after the last episode that the writers write it as it goes along. There isn't any defined story arc, and they aren't married to any of it. Accordingly, the story grows organically. It felt like that's what TWD does. FTWD can't really do that as well, because TWD has covered a good bit of the storyline.
[Reply]
notorious 06:32 AM 04-22-2016
This episode was far better than the last one.

I like the solitude. They should show the kids fucking around with their freedom more, because that's exactly what would happen.

Instead of manufacturing stupidity (I wanted to swim), let it happen naturally.
[Reply]
notorious 09:52 PM 04-24-2016
Decent.
[Reply]
Frosty 09:58 AM 04-25-2016
So - is Chris going to do something really stupid in every episode?
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 01:48 PM 04-25-2016
Originally Posted by Frosty:
So - is Chris going to do something really stupid in every episode?
It's his role. I keep hoping it gets him killed.
[Reply]
Frosty 01:54 PM 04-25-2016
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
It's his role. I keep hoping it gets him killed.
The rest of the crew would be safer if they just chucked him over the side. Maybe they should have taken in the Asian chick and left Chris in the raft.
[Reply]
notorious 03:53 PM 04-25-2016
Asian chick is going to destroy when she catches back up with the group eventually.

She is already more interesting than 90% of the main group.
[Reply]
Rausch 04:11 PM 04-25-2016
Originally Posted by notorious:
Asian chick is going to destroy when she catches back up with the group eventually.

She is already more interesting than 90% of the main group.
I haven't started season 2 yet but the only two characters I even like are the Step-Dad and the rich guy in the cages from the end of season 1.

In fact, that rich guy with the boat is probably the most interesting character of season 1...
[Reply]
notorious 04:17 PM 04-25-2016
Originally Posted by Rausch:
I haven't started season 2 yet but the only two characters I even like are the Step-Dad and the rich guy in the cages from the end of season 1.

In fact, that rich guy with the boat is probably the most interesting character of season 1...
Same thing here.

The barber has already blown his load. He is boring now.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 05:48 PM 04-25-2016
Generally after a season I've developed some sort of connection with at least 1 or 2 characters that I don't want to see them dead. But, this show has me wanting each of the main characters dead. Almost actively rooting for something to happen to them so I never have to see them again. I don't know why.

The show is decent, but I'm not overly excited to watch it.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 07:19 PM 04-25-2016
I find myself playing on my phone for most of this show...
[Reply]
Shogun 11:17 PM 04-25-2016
Nick is going to be badass. Already figured out he can hind among the walkers. He is going to be fun to watch grow.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 08:56 AM 04-26-2016
I'm still in "be patient" mode. This show has some intriguing possibilities, and with the addition of the Oriental Chick from the plane, you have some mystery to some characters, like her, Strand and to an extent Salazar, though we pretty much know he was a bad guy in the old country. Then you have Nick, who I really like and who I think will wind up being a pretty awesome character.

The rest are "meh" but it's a long season. So far, I'm not hating it.
[Reply]
RockChalk 10:29 AM 04-27-2016
Rick and Co. would wipe out this group in less than a minute. With the exception of Nick, the entire group is full of idiots and/or gutless pussies.
[Reply]
Page 28 of 37
« First < 182425262728 29303132 > Last »
Up