ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 37
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Media Center>Fear the Walking Dead (TWD companion series)
Fire Me Boy! 02:51 PM 03-27-2015

IT'S OFFICIAL! The walking dead companion show on AMC is called FEAR THE WALKING DEAD! Expect more news very soon! #FearTheWalkingDead

— Robert Kirkman (@RobertKirkman) March 27, 2015

[Reply]
Mr. Plow 02:08 PM 09-14-2015
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell:
I got the impression that since the houses back up to each other, going out the front door of the house would mean running around the block to get to the entrance of the other house. Remember when they left and the blond lady saw the Zombie's husband, they had left the street before she saw him.

It would be good to have a map of the neighborhood though...heh...
I thought they were looking out a front window - but I could be wrong.
[Reply]
Frosty 02:09 PM 09-14-2015
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
I thought they were looking out a front window - but I could be wrong.
The zombie was going in through the slider to get in the house, so I assume that's in back.
[Reply]
BigRichard 02:35 PM 09-14-2015
Originally Posted by Frosty:
The zombie was going in through the slider to get in the house, so I assume that's in back.
With everything going on they just conveniently left that open as well. **** they need new writers. Hey there are infected killing machines walking around the neighborhood but I think it is completely ok to leave the door open here. Who wouldn't think that? :-)
[Reply]
Frosty 02:41 PM 09-14-2015
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
With everything going on they just conveniently left that open as well. **** they need new writers. Hey there are infected killing machines walking around the neighborhood but I think it is completely ok to leave the door open here. Who wouldn't think that? :-)
And I still don't understand why they aren't telling the sister what's going on. People are dying, coming back to life and then trying to eat you. However, don't tell her about it because it's better just to blunder into the zombies assuming they are just sick people. :-)
[Reply]
BigRichard 02:44 PM 09-14-2015
And I still don't understand why they aren't telling the sister what's going on. People are dying, coming back to life and then trying to eat you. However, don't tell her about it because it's better just to blunder into the zombies assuming they are just sick people. :-)
I don't get that either. I wonder if anyone at AMC is watching this shit fest going "This is some great writing."
[Reply]
Frosty 02:46 PM 09-14-2015
I don't get that either. I wonder if anyone at AMC is watching this shit fest going "This is some great writing."
You know they are doing it to set up some dramatic scene between the girl and her now zombie boyfriend.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 02:49 PM 09-14-2015
You know they are doing it to set up some dramatic scene between the girl and her now zombie boyfriend.
In other words this is a condensed Season 2 of The Walking Dead.
[Reply]
cookster50 08:25 PM 09-14-2015
Originally Posted by KC_Lee:

Spoiler!
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Barret 08:13 AM 09-15-2015
Ok, I am not understanding something. Is the culture in California so "anti-gun" that you would rather try to talk down someone trying to eat your face then shoot them?? You see them feeding on a poor German Shepherd and has blood coming down their mouth but hey lets strike up a conversation with it. Hey buddy it is me....your friend....what sharp teeth you have.

Remember in TWD how everyone wanted Lori dead cause she was just a buzzkill of a character and annoying to all hell and back? Then in Season 3 everyone wanted Andrea dead cause she was shacking up with the Governor and could have killed him but didnt? Right now the only person I would really like to see alive is the Latino father who is trying to teach the kid how to handle a gun. Maybe the 2 wives just to see if one of them pulls a Shane on the other and pops a cap in her knee and leaves her to the walkers while she gets away.
[Reply]
NewChief 09:47 AM 09-15-2015
Originally Posted by Barret:
Ok, I am not understanding something. Is the culture in California so "anti-gun" that you would rather try to talk down someone trying to eat your face then shoot them?? You see them feeding on a poor German Shepherd and has blood coming down their mouth but hey lets strike up a conversation with it. Hey buddy it is me....your friend....what sharp teeth you have.

Remember in TWD how everyone wanted Lori dead cause she was just a buzzkill of a character and annoying to all hell and back? Then in Season 3 everyone wanted Andrea dead cause she was shacking up with the Governor and could have killed him but didnt? Right now the only person I would really like to see alive is the Latino father who is trying to teach the kid how to handle a gun. Maybe the 2 wives just to see if one of them pulls a Shane on the other and pops a cap in her knee and leaves her to the walkers while she gets away.
I think the point is that he doesn't realize they're dead. He thinks they have an illness that might be cured (like rabies or something). He's still wrestling with the fact that whatever is affecting them is incurable.

While I agree he's annoying, I also think that it's a somewhat logical conclusion for a modern human to arrive at (assuming the modern human knew nothing about zombie lore/mythos). A rabies like virus makes more sense than things coming back from the dead.
[Reply]
notorious 09:11 PM 09-15-2015
Travis = Lori

Stupid fuck needs to die.
[Reply]
notorious 09:13 PM 09-15-2015
The barber shops wife is going to die next episode.
[Reply]
Otter 10:07 PM 09-15-2015
Originally Posted by notorious:
Travis = Lori

Stupid fuck needs to die.
I predict Nick the druggie son will die (and most will rejoice) then Travis starts taking on a more offensive role. Ya know, like trying not to reason with a guy who he just walked in on eating his German Sheppard.

Just think they're trying to do too much with a zombie audience. They should have chosen a plaque apocalypse if they wanted drama and social issue exploration to be the forefront. It's a nice for background issues but know your audience.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 06:59 AM 09-16-2015
Originally Posted by Otter:
I predict Nick the druggie son will die (and most will rejoice) then Travis starts taking on a more offensive role. Ya know, like trying not to reason with a guy who he just walked in on eating his German Sheppard.

Just think they're trying to do too much with a zombie audience. They should have chosen a plaque apocalypse if they wanted drama and social issue exploration to be the forefront. It's a nice for background issues but know your audience.
I think Nick "Captain Jack Sparrow / Edward Scissor Hands" the Druggie is going to live through the whole show. Being a street junkie gives him a few more skills than the rest of the family.

Has anyone else noticed that Nick has yet to change out of his old man clothes he stole when he left the hospital?
[Reply]
TinyEvel 08:14 PM 09-20-2015
Wow. This show must have no CP viewership, since no posts before or after this week's episode.

I'm intrigued about this prequel series, but I agree the writing is poor, and they need more face chewers to keep me interested.
[Reply]
Page 14 of 37
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Up