ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 7
« First < 23456 7 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Arrowhead Kingdom is live
BigRedChief 06:21 AM 09-08-2021
When I moved to Florida I wanted to watch the Chiefs games with other Chief fans. Figured there has to be more fans than me down here. Started Arrowhead South with 6-8 fans which grew to 27 cities with Chief fan chapters in 9 states.

I decided to spend my time this off season taking this model nationwide and internationally. We are 95 Chief fan chapters in 37 states strong. Also beginning to have a International presence with Chief fans chapters in Mexico, Puerto Rico and Italy.

All volunteers. No money involved. The goal is for all Chief fans to find each other no matter where they live in the world to enjoy this golden era of Chiefs football together with their fellow Chief fans.

You can find all the chapters in your area or one you will be visiting by clicking on the state map here: https://arrowheadkingdom.org/

You want to start a chapter in your area, PM me. We have started 36 chapters from scratch, None have failed yet.

For us Chief fans that like to travel to road games we want to solve the problem of where the tailgates and events are for those road games. Some of the road events will be sponsored by us in association with the KC BBQ society others will be sponsored by the local Chief fan groups. You can find all the road game tailgate and event details information for Chief fans here: https://arrowheadkingdom.org/calendar

As part of our launch we are giving away stuff like a Patrick Mahomes helmet and a Mahomes and Kelce signed football. Shipped to you for free. Give us your email and your in. This is being managed on our Arrowhead Kingdom Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/groups/arrowheadkingdomglobal
Spoiler!

See map picture
below. If your state is red, you have at least one Chiefs fan chapter there.
Attached: AK logo0308.png (69.0 KB) D71F05C7-8198-4030-9FB4-6219A886BDA5.jpg (32.8 KB) 
[Reply]
BigRedChief 12:03 PM 11-14-2021
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:
It looks like both of the events you posted for today also involve some Raiders. Is there a safer tailgate option with no Raiders fans?
Dude, we are not banning other teams fans. Lots of Chief fans are friends with other teams fans and they are going to the game together.

We have security. It’s in the convention center beside the stadium. How much safer can it get?Someone’s being an ass, they are out of there. We have done 6 of these events so far without a single issue.
[Reply]
ptlyon 12:06 PM 11-14-2021
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Our Saturday night event was canceled so as to not conflict with this event and split up the fan base. We encourage everyone to attend this event on Saturday night.
Ah shit. Deron is my favorite chief
[Reply]
Dartgod 12:23 PM 11-14-2021
If your in Vegas today to see the Chiefs kick some Raiders ass. The BBQ tailgate event at Starbase is about a 5 minute walk to the stadium.
Somebody didn't proofread that BBQ poster. From 10:30 AM - 2:00 AM?

:-)
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 01:17 PM 11-14-2021
Is Jackson Mahomes going to be there?
[Reply]
BigRedChief 02:41 PM 11-14-2021
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
Somebody didn't proofread that BBQ poster. From 10:30 AM - 2:00 AM?

:-)
I’m pretty sure that’s the hours. It’s right by the stadium. Expecting a crowd after the game to continue the winning celebration party.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 02:53 PM 11-14-2021
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
Is Jackson Mahomes going to be there?
?
[Reply]
Dartgod 05:32 PM 11-14-2021
I’m pretty sure that’s the hours. It’s right by the stadium. Expecting a crowd after the game to continue the winning celebration party.
Yeah, I see now that it says after party.
[Reply]
Bearcat 05:54 PM 11-14-2021
I saw the Vegas flyer on Boulevard's FB page last night and was kind of confused... are these things "officially" organized through this new Arrowhead Kingdom thing, or are they organized through FB pages and groups that existed before, and now sponsored by this page that brought all of these groups together?

The posts below make it sound much like the former, while reality makes it seem much like the latter.... I mean, it's great and all to get Chiefs fans together, but also seems like those who area organizing it should get all the credit. If the LV Chiefs FB chapter worked with the BBQ guys to get all of this together, I think some shoutouts to them seem in order. :-)
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 06:27 PM 11-14-2021
I would like to know if Jackson Mahomes is attending.
[Reply]
RocKhawks 07:22 PM 11-14-2021
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:
It’s not listed on this website, but has anyone ever been to Casey’s Black Rock in Buffalo? It is supposedly a Chiefs and Bills bar so I figured tomorrow night could be fun there, but it’s about an hour drive from where I am. Do I risk going alone and leaving my butthole susceptible to Bills fans lingering fingers or is it indeed a heavy Chiefs crowd as well?

Going next Sunday for the 430 game against Cowboys. Can't wait.

If anyone is in the Buffalo area, stop by. I would like to meet some of you!
[Reply]
BigRedChief 05:42 PM 11-15-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
I saw the Vegas flyer on Boulevard's FB page last night and was kind of confused... are these things "officially" organized through this new Arrowhead Kingdom thing, or are they organized through FB pages and groups that existed before, and now sponsored by this page that brought all of these groups together?

The posts below make it sound much like the former, while reality makes it seem much like the latter.... I mean, it's great and all to get Chiefs fans together, but also seems like those who area organizing it should get all the credit. If the LV Chiefs FB chapter worked with the BBQ guys to get all of this together, I think some shoutouts to them seem in order. :-)
Depends. Explained this earlier in the thread.

This one in Vegas was an Arrowhead Kingdom event. My idea to take our successful charity BBQ events and fundraisers on the road. I got the Chiefs fan chapter on board and put them together with the BBQ team we always use. Got them to join Arrowhead Kingdom. They scouted locations together. The one in Nashville was us. The tweet from Boulevard was us because we asked them too. We didn’t tell them what to say. Just asked them to post about the Vegas event. Haven’t seen their tweet but they are going to partner with Arrowhead Kingdom. The BBQ team has done 6 of these events with us. We put them together with the local chapters. The Las Vegas chapter is an Arrowhead Kingdom chapter. We work nationally hand in hand with the local chapter on all the details to put something like this on. All profits go to a legit IRS recognized 501.c. No money is being made by anyone but in this case a veterans charity.

Everyone of these things takes 30-50 volunteers to pull off. Most come from the local chiefs fan chapter.

The ones in Philly and Washington we just helped with publicity. The ones upcoming in Denver and LA are put on by Arrowhead Kingdom chapters.

We are just getting this nationwide thing off the ground. We hope to have all road game events and festivities planned by training camp next year. With different events for each Chiefs fan budget. All money goes to charity, or we are not involved.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 05:44 PM 11-15-2021
Will Jackson Mahomes be attending in the future?
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:15 PM 11-15-2021
Our pittmaster that does all our BBQ events just won the Kansas City BBQ world championship.
Attached: 2592CF7D-D0F0-49EB-B4C8-1DA87BCF5DAD.jpg (68.8 KB) 
[Reply]
BigRedChief 12:39 AM 11-23-2021
Hey Chiefs Kingdom! Are you ready for the most EPIC tailgate this side of the Missouri river?!?! We are talking BBQ, games, raffles, and a sea of RED as we take over SoFi! This WILL BE THE BIGGEST EVENT OF THE SEASON and we want all of you to join us! We know there will be lots of questions as we head into this massive event, so feel free to comment on this event thread and to your local chapters and we'll keep updating as we go along!

Some basic info:

WHERE: SoFi Stadium PINK Parking Lot (Access off Century Blvd.)

WHEN: 12/16 - Parking Lot opens at 1:20

HOW: Walk in, Carpool, drive, or take a rideshare (BE SAFE OUT THERE). You don't have to park in the Pink lot to attend.

WHO: YOU and every die-hard SoCal Chief Fan you know! This is a family-friendly event so even little Chiefs-in-training are welcome!

Q: How much is this going to cost me?
A: NOTHING! We are a group of Chiefs maniacs and use all the money from our merch or raffles to go to this MASSIVE tailgate we hold once a year!

Q: What do I need to bring?
A: We'll be providing the BBQ, but like any good mid-western knows, you don't want to show up empty-handed! Feel free to bring sides or your favorite adult beverages, totally up to you and all are welcome! REMINDER: Glass Containers are NOT PERMITTED at SoFi. Must be in a non-breakable cup.

Q: Will there be some of your kickass Chiefs LA gear?
A: ABSOLUTELY! We'll also be raffling off jerseys and hats, so come with cash to get some of your very own Chiefs LA swag!

Q: Will I get to chug beers with Travis Kelce?
A: As T Killer would say, "You've got to FIGHT, for your RIGHT, to PAAAAAAARTYYYYYY!" (But no, most likely Kelce will be too focused on the game to come out and do a keg stand with us)

Q: How can I help?
A: This is big as it takes a village to build a kingdom and we can definitely use some help!

THE TAILGATE SIGN-UP FORM is:
https://forms.gle/8s1diTq7MYuGPh2y9

And we are looking for grillmasters, people to help set up/tear down, coolers, tents, and everything else that goes into the most epic party in SoCal!

So SIGN UP, reach out to your rep, and get ready for the fun and meeting more Chiefs fans! Can't wait to see you all there!
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 12:58 AM 11-23-2021
Will Jackson Mahomes be at the LA event?
[Reply]
Page 6 of 7
« First < 23456 7 >
Up