ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 79
« First < 61213141516 171819202666 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Growing list of vaccine mandates
RodeoPants2 02:33 PM 08-11-2021
The list of vaccine mandates are growing, which is outstanding. Vaccines are the way we beat this bug, and I love that there is a growing list companies requiring the vax for their customers, and companies & government are requiring the vax for their employees.

I'm sure this is a partial list, so far the vax is mandated for:
Employees at: Disney, walmart, facebook, google, spirit airlines, united airlines, cicso, doordash

For teachers in CA (fuck the teacher's unions who opposed this)

State workers in OR, WA

All members of the armed forces.

There are also numerous businesses (including several cruise lines) requiring their customers & staff be vaccinated, and you can actually search in Yelp specifically for that.

Bring 'em on. As the delta variant rises, we beat this bug with vaccines. Selfish idiots not willing to do their part can stay home.
[Reply]
Nixhex 08:35 AM 08-19-2021
Why hasn't the White House, CDC, FDA, WHO, Pfizer, Moderna or J&J mandated vaccines for their employees yet?
[Reply]
BleedingRed 08:43 AM 08-19-2021
Originally Posted by Nixhex:
Why hasn't the White House, CDC, FDA, WHO, Pfizer, Moderna or J&J mandated vaccines for their employees yet?
They have the most recent data and they know its pointless
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 10:16 AM 08-24-2021

LSU will require all Tiger Stadium guests 12 years of age and older to provide proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 PCR test taken within 72 hours prior to entry.

�� https://t.co/UAYri3sQI7 pic.twitter.com/ctgogd12jA

— LSU Football (@LSUfootball) August 24, 2021

[Reply]
BleedingRed 10:17 AM 08-24-2021
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
That will go away before the season starts... I'm willing to bet
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 10:18 AM 08-24-2021
Cool, more money for the rich and powerful.
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 11:09 AM 08-24-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Cool, more money for the rich and powerful.
You realize the shots are free, right?
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 11:11 AM 08-24-2021
You realize the shots are free, right?
Nothing is free, moron.

And the tests are what I was referring to, just more $$$ for the politically well connected.

But you should know since you suck Wall Street cock.
[Reply]
Aries Walker 11:31 AM 08-24-2021
We have tests for everyone at the local civic center. Quick swab, wait three days, get your results. No charge.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 12:44 PM 08-24-2021
Originally Posted by Aries Walker:
We have tests for everyone at the local civic center. Quick swab, wait three days, get your results. No charge.
Those swabs are made in China and are toxic too per EPA and DHHS documents I posted in one of vaccine thread. They go high up in the nostrils close to the brain. They are coated in a carcinogenic chemical. I forget the name but you'll find it in the search.

That and while you were gone, the PCR tests are bogus too. Highly inaccurate.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 12:49 PM 08-24-2021
We knew this was coming, and we knew such a rushed approval violates FDA regulations, and we knew the reason why:
"The Time Has Come. Enough Is Enough" - Il Duce (Fauci) Dismisses "Freedom" In Call For Vaccine Mandates

After the FDA fully approved the Pfizer COVID vaccine, Anthony Fauci immediately issued a decree via his permanent CNN propaganda platform that it is time for nationwide vaccine mandates.

Il Duce added “They’re going to give a lot of incentive and backing for a lot of institutions and organizations and places of employment to mandate, and that could be colleges, university, the military, organizations that employ a lot of people, some of the big corporations are going to say if you want to work for us in person, you’ve got to be there and get vaccinated.”

Il Duce then dismissed freedom as an after thought, noting “I know I respect people’s freedom, but when you’re talking about a public health crisis that we’ve been going through for well over a year and a half, the time has come. Enough is enough. We’ve just got to get people vaccinated.”
Remember private-public partnership is a merger of corporations with the state which is classic fascism.

Of course the real reason for this is that passport so you can be tracked, and which will morph into other areas of life. We are witnessing global totalitarianism and the Chinese Communist model and its Social Credit system. No compliance, no mortage, no this, no that. All under a manufactured crisis using vaccines that keep the pandemic on-going.
[Reply]
tyecopeland 12:53 PM 08-24-2021
Mandate in WA for teachers.

Because I'm sure they have such an abundance of teachers just waiting to fill in spots vacated... Bet they end up with crowded classrooms, which you know, might be a bigger issue than an unvaccinated teacher.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 12:55 PM 08-24-2021
Look at who is heading the approval process for the vaccines.
Acting FDA Commissioner

Ms. Woodcock has a rather controversial past from her career work inside the FDA which included the advanced authorization for many opioids that created a massive health crisis.

She was, for all intents and purposes, the key figure inside the FDA who gave the pharmaceutical industry cart blanche authorization to create, market and distribute the pain-killing opioids that led to hundreds-of-thousands of U.S. deaths.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...ioid-epidemic/

[Reply]
ScareCrowe 01:00 PM 08-24-2021
Originally Posted by Aries Walker:
Both shots & tests are given without cost to the user but you'd have to pretty na´ve to think the pharmaceutical companies aren't making a killing on both. If you're paying taxes you're paying for your shot as well as the non tax paying peoples shots & also paying for repeated tests for people refusing to get the shot.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 01:02 PM 08-24-2021
Well, it looks like the Pfizer vaccine hasn't really been approved afterall, making lawyer Robert Barne's claim on last nights show correct. He said the same thing.

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/w...in-the-letter/

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 01:05 PM 08-24-2021
Originally Posted by ScareCrowe:
Both shots & tests are given without cost to the user but you'd have to pretty na´ve to think the pharmaceutical companies aren't making a killing on both. If you're paying taxes you're paying for your shot as well as the non tax paying peoples shots & also paying for repeated tests for people refusing to get the shot.
They got taxpayer funds for their vaccines too. You'd think that with the biggest most massive profits ever being made on these they'd return a portion back to the govt to help pay off the debt.
[Reply]
Page 16 of 79
« First < 61213141516 171819202666 > Last »
Up