ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 73
< 123 45671353 > Last »
Hall of Classics>I’m leaving forever.
patteeu 10:46 PM 04-28-2021
Originally Posted by :
Mod note: Here is the follow-up to this thread.
Seriously, I am.

I know what you’re thinking. Maybe I got annoyed by something someone said. Maybe after two Super Bowls in a row I’m satiated on the Chiefs. Maybe I’m going to prison, or joining Dick Cheney on a barnstorming tour, or maybe the antifreeze actually wasn’t a good idea and I died.

The fun of a farewell forever thread is not in knowing the reason. It’s in not knowing, and the mystery behind the disappearance. MrBlond is legendary not because he was here or because he left, but rather because of how he departed. He was DB Cooper jumping out of the Chiefsplanet plane and disappearing into the night, and with that act he became immortal.

It is now my time to parachute from the plane, and I can assure you that I will not return. It would be enjoyable to become an unsolved Chiefsplanet mystery in the process, but I can’t do that to you. It’s cruel enough that you will no longer get to read my thoughtful prose and learn from my wisdom. I can’t allow you to speculate forever about what became of me, and to always wonder if that guy with the fake glasses and mustache sitting next to you at the game is me.

So I’ve instructed one Chiefsplanet member to reveal the mystery. If this thread ever reaches 1,000 posts, that person will share the reason. But until then, you will have only my boarding pass, a flight attendant’s vague description, and 110,871 posts to remember me by.

Farewell, Chiefsplanet!

(Sound of wind rushing past an open passenger cabin door.)

[Reply]
BigRichard 03:42 AM 04-29-2021
Hate to see ya go patteeu.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 04:58 AM 04-29-2021
Originally Posted by mkp785:
If so. I blame PB for Patty's departure.
Blow me. Why don’t you depart. Everyone hates you.

As for Patty, I think he’s had health issues in the past so I’d imagine that’s why.
[Reply]
Pablo 05:18 AM 04-29-2021
One DC turd flushed forever. Hundreds to go.
[Reply]
Rams Fan 05:19 AM 04-29-2021
When I stop posting at CP for over a year, I want my posts to be retroactively edited to “A hotdog is a sandwich.”

Stay healthy.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 05:22 AM 04-29-2021
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
It may have been more fitting to post this in DC. Been a while since I last saw you active in these parts.

See ya, Pat. Thanks for the debates in the early Obama years. Hope you and yours are doing well.
It’s been a while since he has been active in DC as well. I was on the verge of being concerned.
[Reply]
wazu 05:23 AM 04-29-2021
So long, patteeu. Good poster, will be missed. Best of luck and enjoy your ChiefsPlanet retirement.
[Reply]
threebag 05:26 AM 04-29-2021
Later Pat
[Reply]
ChiTown 05:28 AM 04-29-2021
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
It’s been a while since he has been active in DC as well. I was on the verge of being concerned.
That’s interesting, because I was just recently thinking about making a post in DC if anyone had done a wellness check on Pat. Hmm

At any rate, farewell, Friend! You were fun to converse with over the years.

Cheers!
[Reply]
Raiderhater 05:39 AM 04-29-2021
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
That’s interesting, because I was just recently thinking about making a post in DC if anyone had done a wellness check on Pat. Hmm

At any rate, farewell, Friend! You were fun to converse with over the years.

Cheers!
I was thinking along the same lines, just hadn’t pulled the trigger on it yet. I hope it’s nothing serious but, same as PB I recall he had health issues he talked about once. And if I recall correctly it was terminal and he had already WAY out lived his death sentence. If I recall correctly...
[Reply]
RealSNR 05:46 AM 04-29-2021
Raped to death by BEP... man, poor patteeu...

RIP
[Reply]
digger 05:48 AM 04-29-2021
God Speed Sir...
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 05:51 AM 04-29-2021
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
I was thinking along the same lines, just hadn’t pulled the trigger on it yet. I hope it’s nothing serious but, same as PB I recall he had health issues he talked about once. And if I recall correctly it was terminal and he had already WAY out lived his death sentence. If I recall correctly...
Yes, you are correct.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 05:57 AM 04-29-2021
God speed, patteau. Enjoy your life.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 06:07 AM 04-29-2021
patteau you were always one of the good ones around here...you'll be missed.

Can you take the lowlifes staylor & The Franchise with you?
[Reply]
lewdog 06:11 AM 04-29-2021
How many scantily clad pictures of women will I need to post to get this thread to 1000?!
[Reply]
Page 3 of 73
< 123 45671353 > Last »
Up