ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 61 of 1818
« First < 11515758596061 62636465711111615611061 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
R Clark 04:18 PM 02-24-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Whatta' ya' mean whine. I can't wait for you to get it.
I
It’s been two hours since my first injection when should I expect to die? Was hoping I’d last till 6 o’clock when the wife gets home from work
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 04:27 PM 02-24-2021
Originally Posted by R Clark:
I
It’s been two hours since my first injection when should I expect to die? Was hoping I’d last till 6 o’clock when the wife gets home from work
Make sure before you get the second shot that you upgrade your cell phone to 5G. They have the nanochips in shot 2. If you dont, the DNA alterations could go bad due to poor connections to the global mainframe. :-)
[Reply]
theoldcoach 04:29 PM 02-24-2021
Originally Posted by R Clark:
I
It’s been two hours since my first injection when should I expect to die? Was hoping I’d last till 6 o’clock when the wife gets home from work
If your balls don't fall off by 8 p.m. tonight you should be fine.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:05 AM 02-25-2021
Originally Posted by R Clark:
I
It’s been two hours since my first injection when should I expect to die? Was hoping I’d last till 6 o’clock when the wife gets home from work
You should turn into Bruce Jenner soon.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 05:15 AM 02-25-2021
Originally Posted by theoldcoach:
If your balls don't fall off by 8 p.m. tonight you should be fine.
It doesn't work that way. Besides, he's providing anecdotal evidence, when it's a matter of how many will be harmed. People who survived Covid, who I've posted who were vaccinated, later died once re-infected—as happened with some animals. So you're not immune even if vaccinated.

Gates funded vaccines have been known to have had sterilants in them; was kicked out of India for sterilizing an entire village of young girls. The tetanus shots in Africa and the Gardasil vaccine in India. Now we have a former Pfizer exec warning those who want to get pregnant not take this vaccine.

I posted a link to John Hopkins who claimed we're near herd immunity even without the vaccine and will reach it by April. Why rush into a vaccine that has not gone through all the trials for it, if this is happening, if this has a 99.8% non-fatality rate, is mild for 80% and we're approaching herd immunity anyway?
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 05:16 AM 02-25-2021
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
You should turn into Bruce Jenner soon.
:-)
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:27 AM 02-25-2021
My antibody test came back positive yesterday; the Moderna shots appear to have done their job.

:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:02 AM 02-25-2021
Looks like there's hope for some of you:

105-year-old gets coronavirus after both doses of vaccine, credits gin-covered raisins and prayer with recovery
News coverage of the remarkable woman noted that she lived through the Spanish flu, both world wars, and 'the deaths of three husbands and a son.'

Better start eating some gin-covered raisins, HCF. :-)


https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/10...-with-recovery
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:03 AM 02-25-2021
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
My antibody test came back positive yesterday; the Moderna shots appear to have done their job.

:-) :-) :-)
But what else have they given you?

Besides, the antibodies don't last even if you got covid.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:10 AM 02-25-2021
US doctors propose ‘Vaccine Bill of Rights’ to protect citizens from forced shots
‘No one – not the government, employers, nor any individual – should maintain the authority to force anyone to get vaccinated, and a Vaccine Bill of Rights in your state will ensure that they don’t.‘

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/us...covid-vaccines
We've got two groups that have formed in Florida to protect rights against forced vaccines.I joined one of them.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 08:11 AM 02-25-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
No wonder he has "Adolph" in his screen name. He's a verified Nazi.
Using that logic, you're a verified vegetable.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:13 AM 02-25-2021
I know someone who got the shot and they got rabies.

That's my anecdotal evidence.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 08:16 AM 02-25-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
I know someone who got the shot and they got rabies.

That's my anecdotal evidence.
I know someone who thinks the vaccines are more dangerous than Covid, because they believe the dumbest sites on the internet.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:23 AM 02-25-2021
Originally Posted by R Clark:
I
It’s been two hours since my first injection when should I expect to die? Was hoping I’d last till 6 o’clock when the wife gets home from work
Where did I ever say literally everybody will die?

You're making a strawman.

Don't forget, even though Gates lies he occasionally tells the truth, you have to get it multiple times a year. Now why would that be?
Probably because the antibodies don't last and/or coron viruses have new strains that emerge.

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time. Heh! Heh! Heh!
[Reply]
GloryDayz 11:41 AM 02-25-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
But what else have they given you?

Besides, the antibodies don't last even if you got covid.
That's all I was hoping it would "give me" in terms of inside my body, nothing else. And I really didn't care if it did, it's well known that not everybody who gets either vendor's two shots will then test positive for antibodies. I don't get that, but I'm glad I did. More importantly to me it's what having had the shots (ink on paper), and perhaps having the antibodies (more ink on paper), might better enable for me .

Remember, this is all about checking boxes for me. And the more things I can produce that say I'm good to go, the more difficult it is for them to say no. Don't get me wrong they're trying to jail us, just like Canada, I'm just fighting it.

Let's not forget, I was hoping they'd just give me two B12 shots, ink the paper and save those two doses for somebody who really wanted it, but that's not how it worked out for me to meet my goals.
[Reply]
Page 61 of 1818
« First < 11515758596061 62636465711111615611061 > Last »
Up