ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1414 of 1818
« First < 41491413141364140414101411141214131414 1415141614171418142414641514 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
Detoxing 04:32 PM 12-13-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
I just realized that ROTC got this from that site...

:-)
Is that suppose to be a fake quote? I've heard rumblings about this stuff but haven't spent much time on it.
[Reply]
Donger 04:34 PM 12-13-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Is that suppose to be a fake quote? I've heard rumblings about this stuff but haven't spent much time on it.
Well, even ROTC admits he can't prove he said that. Then again, he can't prove that he ever addressed the World Health Organization Council on Eugenics.

Probably because that council never existed.

It's just amazing to me that anyone would actually think he said those words. Then again, I'm not a gullible, delusional fool.
[Reply]
RetiredSeniorChief 04:35 PM 12-13-2021
Declassified Depopulation Strategy by Kissinger is available for PDF download here: https://pdf.usaid.gov/pdf_docs/PCAAB500.pdf
[Reply]
Donger 04:38 PM 12-13-2021
Originally Posted by RetiredSeniorChief:
Declassified Depopulation Strategy by Kissinger is available for PDF download here: https://pdf.usaid.gov/pdf_docs/PCAAB500.pdf
I started reading that over lunch, Comrade. Scary stuff, eh?
[Reply]
RetiredSeniorChief 04:43 PM 12-13-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
I started reading that over lunch, Comrade. Scary stuff, eh?
Central Planning at its best, so I'm sure you will really enjoy reading.
[Reply]
Donger 04:44 PM 12-13-2021
Central Planning at its best, so I'm sure you will really enjoy reading.
Did I miss the part(s) where it talks about wasting people? Or maybe I haven't gotten far enough yet.
[Reply]
Detoxing 04:50 PM 12-13-2021
Have you read through it? Im asking in sincerity, not to mock you.

I ask because it feels like 9.5/10 i'll waste my time reading through or watching videos that "cynics" post only to find that it says absolutely nothing that they claimed it said.

Your, ahem, "type" has the tendency to do that and i don't feel like wasting time on something that you yourself aren't even willing to read.
[Reply]
RetiredSeniorChief 05:03 PM 12-13-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Have you read through it? Im asking in sincerity, not to mock you.

I ask because it feels like 9.5/10 i'll waste my time reading through or watching videos that "cynics" post only to find that it says absolutely nothing that they claimed it said.

Your, ahem, "type" has the tendency to do that and i don't feel like wasting time on something that you yourself aren't even willing to read.
Yes, I've read it. It's the baseline document that proves that the US Govt and the UN have viewed population as a world wide security problem since at least 1974 and set about to do something about it. And yes they use euphemisms such as "Family Planning" and "Fertility Reduction". The whole idea is based on Dr. Ehrlich's 1968 book "The Population Bomb" and is the root for the contrived "Global Cooling" followed by "Global Warming" and now "Global Climate Change" scheme. It's long and complex agenda that goes back to at least Thomas Malthus in the late 18th century. So yeah, education requires reading.
[Reply]
Donger 05:08 PM 12-13-2021
Yes, I've read it. It's the baseline document that proves that the US Govt and the UN have viewed population as a world wide security problem since at least 1974 and set about to do something about it. And yes they use euphemisms such as "Family Planning" and "Fertility Reduction". The whole idea is based on Dr. Ehrlich's 1968 book "The Population Bomb" and is the root for the contrived "Global Cooling" followed by "Global Warming" and now "Global Climate Change" scheme. It's long and complex agenda that goes back to at least Thomas Malthus in the late 18th century. So yeah, education requires reading.
Aha! Euphemisms!

[Reply]
Fish 05:20 PM 12-13-2021
:-)... that's a lot of woo in one post...
[Reply]
0372 05:21 PM 12-13-2021
Apparently Boris decided against getting his Boooster.

[Reply]
Donger 05:26 PM 12-13-2021
Originally Posted by 0372:
Apparently Boris decided against getting his Boooster.

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 06:10 PM 12-13-2021
Dr. Peter McCullough, a top cardiologist in his field, has warned that myocarditis due to the vaccine is “way more serious” than myocarditis contracted from the virus itself. Myocarditis, or heart muscle inflammation, is a side effect of both COVID and the mRNA vaccine. The difference is that the ailment produced by the natural infection tends to elevate troponin levels, according to Dr. McCullough, which is a protein found in cardiac and skeletal muscle. “[T]he myocarditis in COVID-19 is mild, it’s inconsequential, and it’s largely a component of election [of troponin].”
When kids get myocarditis from the vaccine it is way more serious for them and they require hospitalization.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2021/12/...s-in-children/
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 06:12 PM 12-13-2021
Originally Posted by Fish:
:-)... that's a lot of woo in one post...
You are ONE that should probably be reading some of them instead of state propaganda, which includes the Lying Legacy Media and political activists.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 06:15 PM 12-13-2021
You should know Detoxing is generally put-off from reading in general or getting more informed which such scorn indicates. Because well he's probably not able to read well enough to get through such.

ESL and all that too.

BTW, you should catch the PBS Charlie Rose interview with that Nazi Kissinger, where he said "we're building an international society." That ought to explain the replacement migration going on. And note he used "we." Things that make you go hmmmm.
[Reply]
Page 1414 of 1818
« First < 41491413141364140414101411141214131414 1415141614171418142414641514 > Last »
Up