ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1366 of 1818
« First < 36686612661316135613621363136413651366 1367136813691370137614161466 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
tooge 11:47 AM 11-30-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Yeah, and I am having a problem dealing with it now that I have needed ortho, endo, and prosthodontics who sent me to a periodontist before he'd do anything to see how far back my gums could be peeled back which I was told were very healthy. They all brag about how they're vaccinated thinking I have nothing to fear but I do. It's not like I find an unvaccinated one. I dropped my chiro because he was vaccinated. I didn't want any skin contact including with his vaccinated massage therapist.

Everytime I come home from that prosthodontists I came home with swelling, a rash and hives around my face neck and upper sternum. I am going to a doctor for a diagnosis because I'm afraid it's because of the shedding from the vaccinated I heard about. I am getting sick getting dental treatment.

I have a question, would wrapping my face and neck in Saran Wrap help me. I have an appointment for a post and core this friday? I'm afraid to go.
I hope you are joking. You are probably slightly allergic or hypersensitive to latex, or chorhexadine or something else in the office. You aren't getting sick from vaccinated people touching you, lol. Plus, they should be wearing masks and gloves. How do you get through a day in your life. Holy hell.
[Reply]
tooge 11:48 AM 11-30-2021
Yeah, and I am having a problem dealing with it now that I have needed ortho, endo, and prosthodontics who sent me to a periodontist before he'd do anything to see how far back my gums could be peeled back which I was told were very healthy. They all brag about how they're vaccinated thinking I have nothing to fear but I do. It's not like I find an unvaccinated one. I dropped my chiro because he was vaccinated. I didn't want any skin contact including with his vaccinated massage therapist.

Everytime I come home from that prosthodontists I came home with swelling, a rash and hives around my face neck and upper sternum. I am going to a doctor for a diagnosis because I'm afraid it's because of the shedding from the vaccinated I heard about. I am getting sick getting dental treatment.

I have a question, would wrapping my face and neck in Saran Wrap help me. I have an appointment for a post and core this friday? I'm afraid to go.
Skip the saran wrap. Use a gallon bag over your head.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 11:49 AM 11-30-2021
Originally Posted by tooge:
I hope you are joking. You are probably slightly allergic or hypersensitive to latex, or chorhexadine or something else in the office. You aren't getting sick from vaccinated people touching you, lol. Plus, they should be wearing masks and gloves.
But I am not allergic or hypesensitive to latex. It's not happening at the other dentists the endo, ortho and perio.
I do have food allergies but that was all tested with blood work. Unless there is any PEG being used because that makes me blow-up.
If the pathogen, the spikes, can get through cloth masks, can they get through the gloves? He does not use an N-95 mask I noticed.

Originally Posted by :
How do you get through a day in your life. Holy hell.
Just fine. I just avoid anyone I know is vaccinated. 'Er rather recently vaccinated within 4 weeks when it sheds before the antibodies move in to put out the spikes. You know there is a maternity place, some hairdressors and nail salons that will only cater to the unvaccinated.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 11:52 AM 11-30-2021
Yes, fat people and old people reasonably have more droplets "spit out" when they talk. Because they slobber because they are old and or fat. Doesn't mean they have any higher viral load, just that they are responsible for more droplets. That does make some sense.
Whatever. Stay in your little bubble.
[Reply]
tooge 11:53 AM 11-30-2021
I'm full of shit huh? Just spouting my opinion huh? But you use The Lancet. Then how 'bout this from The Lancet.

Study: Fully Vaccinated Healthcare Workers Carry 251 Times Viral Load, Pose Threat to Unvaccinated Patients, Co-Workers
A preprint paper by the prestigious Oxford University Clinical Research Group, published Aug. 10 in The Lancet, found vaccinated individuals carry 251 times the load of COVID-19 viruses in their nostrils compared to the unvaccinated.

By Peter A. McCullough, M.D., MPH

While moderating the symptoms of infection, the jab allows vaccinated individuals to carry unusually high viral loads without becoming ill at first, potentially transforming them into presymptomatic superspreaders.

This phenomenon may be the source of the shocking post-vaccination surges in heavily vaccinated populations globally....
Health systems should drop vaccine mandates immediately, take stock of COVID-19 recovered workers who are robustly immune to Delta and consider the ramifications of their current vaccinated healthcare workers as potential threats to high risk patients and coworkers.
Posted in this very thread Aug 2021:

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...ostcount=12697
Didn't see that. I will look more into that. I do believe what I read in that Journal, so... Does that mean that all the other kooks on this thread telling me that pharma and medicine are all full of shit can now believe the Lancet? You can't just post shit that fits your narrative. You've got to take it all and analyze it as a whole.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 11:56 AM 11-30-2021
Didn't see that. I will look more into that. I do believe what I read in that Journal, so... Does that mean that all the other kooks on this thread telling me that pharma and medicine are all full of shit can now believe the Lancet? You can't just post shit that fits your narrative. You've got to take it all and analyze it as a whole.
I don't know if anyone claimed that "all" of those institutions are full of shit.
[Reply]
Donger 11:57 AM 11-30-2021
I'll save you some time:

https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers....act_id=3897733

Findings: Between 11th–25th June 2021 (week 7–8 after dose 2), 69 healthcare workers were tested positive for SARS-CoV-2. 62 participated in the clinical study. 49 were (pre)symptomatic with one requiring oxygen supplementation. All recovered uneventfully. 23 complete-genome sequences were obtained. They all belonged to the Delta variant, and were phylogenetically distinct from the contemporary Delta variant sequences obtained from community transmission cases, suggestive of ongoing transmission between the workers. Viral loads of breakthrough Delta variant infection cases were 251 times higher than those of cases infected with old strains detected between March-April 2020. Time from diagnosis to PCR negative was 8–33 days (median: 21). Neutralizing antibody levels after vaccination and at diagnosis of the cases were lower than those in the matched uninfected controls. There was no correlation between vaccine-induced neutralizing antibody levels and viral loads or the development of symptoms.

No comparison to the unvaccinated that I can see. So...

A preprint paper by the prestigious Oxford University Clinical Research Group, published Aug. 10 in The Lancet, found vaccinated individuals carry 251 times the load of COVID-19 viruses in their nostrils compared to the unvaccinated.
[Reply]
tooge 11:58 AM 11-30-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Whatever. Stay in your little bubble.
I'm just fine man. Healthy as an ox. Got jabbed so my patients wouldn't question me about it. I'm all for freedom and against mandates. You want a vaccine? Get one. You don't? Then don't. I'm just not basing any of my life decisions on what some CP hacks think is right unless I see it in a respected journal.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 11:58 AM 11-30-2021
COVID-19 Patients With Obesity Have Higher Viral Load, for Longer

Patients with COVID-19 and obesity (body mass index [BMI] > 30 kg/m2) have a higher viral load and the virus seems to persist for longer in such individuals, according to novel data exploring how contagious patients are in those with both COVID-19 and obesity.

https://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/936667
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 11:59 AM 11-30-2021
I'm just fine man. Healthy as an ox. Got jabbed so my patients wouldn't question me about it. I'm all for freedom and against mandates. You want a vaccine? Get one. You don't? Then don't. I'm just not basing any of my life decisions on what some CP hacks think is right unless I see it in a respected journal.
Read whatever you want. Before you call anyone else a hack you might want to learn the basic facts on Covid because you sound lost.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 12:02 PM 11-30-2021
Skip the saran wrap. Use a gallon bag over your head.
Sounds good, do I punch holes to breathe?
BTW how does he get inside my mouth?

Can I tell him a dentist online told me to do that?
[Reply]
tooge 12:04 PM 11-30-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
I'll save you some time:

https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers....act_id=3897733

Findings: Between 11th–25th June 2021 (week 7–8 after dose 2), 69 healthcare workers were tested positive for SARS-CoV-2. 62 participated in the clinical study. 49 were (pre)symptomatic with one requiring oxygen supplementation. All recovered uneventfully. 23 complete-genome sequences were obtained. They all belonged to the Delta variant, and were phylogenetically distinct from the contemporary Delta variant sequences obtained from community transmission cases, suggestive of ongoing transmission between the workers. Viral loads of breakthrough Delta variant infection cases were 251 times higher than those of cases infected with old strains detected between March-April 2020. Time from diagnosis to PCR negative was 8–33 days (median: 21). Neutralizing antibody levels after vaccination and at diagnosis of the cases were lower than those in the matched uninfected controls. There was no correlation between vaccine-induced neutralizing antibody levels and viral loads or the development of symptoms.

No comparison to the unvaccinated that I can see. So...

This part is interesting. So, the 251 times higher is Delta variant loads vs Old strains, not vaccinated vs unvaccinated.

]Viral loads of breakthrough Delta variant infection cases were 251 times higher than those of cases infected with old strains detected between March-April
[Reply]
Donger 12:06 PM 11-30-2021
This part is interesting. So, the 251 times higher is Delta variant loads vs Old strains, not vaccinated vs unvaccinated.

]Viral loads of breakthrough Delta variant infection cases were 251 times higher than those of cases infected with old strains detected between March-April
Correct. Just more lies from Dr. McCullough and Lew Rockwell.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 12:07 PM 11-30-2021

We don't know whether the old strain viral loads were vaccinated or not.

Only that the vaccinated getting tested now were much higher.
[Reply]
tooge 12:09 PM 11-30-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Read whatever you want. Before you call anyone else a hack you might want to learn the basic facts on Covid because you sound lost.
How so? I agreed about the fat and old people being more likely to be spreaders. Not because they are fat and old, but because they spit more when they talk, as the study essentially said. What is it you'd like to know about Covid that I can help you with that is actually studied and supported? Masks? Basically worthless unless you are running around in a level 3 or better mask. Vaccines? They do seem to lessen the severity of the infection and decrease hospitalizations in the entire population. Vaccine side effects? yes there are some and there is ongoing studies for that. That's why many are against being vaccinated. I've not had my kids vaccinated and won't anytime soon. What else?
[Reply]
Page 1366 of 1818
« First < 36686612661316135613621363136413651366 1367136813691370137614161466 > Last »
Up