ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 261 of 269
« First < 161211251257258259260261 262263264265 > Last »
The Lounge>Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!
Rain Man 04:29 PM 02-24-2019
Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
[Reply]
carlos3652 09:14 PM 01-21-2022
It’s weird playing for the future when we used to have 2 years in our back pocket to cheat with… after this year it’s going to get much more difficult.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:37 AM 01-22-2022
Originally Posted by carlos3652:
Itís weird playing for the future when we used to have 2 years in our back pocket to cheat withÖ after this year itís going to get much more difficult.
And the FA structure changes pretty substantially after this one as well. My memory is that it's a random draw who becomes available in FA and when during the actual NFL season.

And with FA essentially being the entire NFL season (IIRC), there's going to be a real change in approach in how to deal with it. Do you speculate early in week 1 on someone that's available having a good year? Or do you keep your powder dry until week 10 or later to have an actual track record as to who's available? Especially knowing that the market is going to get stiffer as the options are well known and more limited.

Gonna be a BIG change next season. That's why I was okay trading Cook for CMC - an extra year with a guy with a track record of success and an established role is gonna have value one way or the other.

Its why I also burned a few extra dollars on some guys I probably could've had for 1 season. Getting them for 2 or 3 was worth the trouble so I wouldn't have to speculate as much next season.
[Reply]
rtmike 09:13 AM 01-25-2022
I built a helluva team years back but never got to play it cause it started over.
Several guys I drafted are still playing.
Once I get back into it....

Past few years I've been scambling for desktop access so I've missed the drafts.

I was saving $$ and blew it on that pos Brady and now it sounds like he's retiring, lol.

Took over Aces in other league too. Wind From West.


So, I'm Vancouver Volcanoes and just took over Carson City. I'm now settled so hope to stay current.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:57 AM 01-25-2022
Offer sent to Carson City…
[Reply]
lewdog 01:00 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by rtmike:
I built a helluva team years back but never got to play it cause it started over.
Several guys I drafted are still playing.
Once I get back into it....

Past few years I've been scambling for desktop access so I've missed the drafts.

I was saving $$ and blew it on that pos Brady and now it sounds like he's retiring, lol.

Took over Aces in other league too. Wind From West.


So, I'm Vancouver Volcanoes and just took over Carson City. I'm now settled so hope to stay current.
Your teams fucking suck!!!
[Reply]
rtmike 10:41 AM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Your teams ****ing suck!!!

Figure that out on your own?
[Reply]
rtmike 10:44 AM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Offer sent to Carson CityÖ
Nice offer. It'd fill that team up.

I just don't have much for pass catchees,
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:43 AM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by rtmike:
Nice offer. It'd fill that team up.

I just don't have much for pass catchees,
Tried to get you a long-term asset in there with it. Any reason to take another run at it? I might be able to improve on that a little bit (not sure how much, but I can give it a shot).
[Reply]
lewdog 12:35 PM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by rtmike:
Figure that out on your own?
Is that your best smack talk?!

Are you Canadian or something?!?!!
[Reply]
rtmike 05:33 PM 01-26-2022
Everyone else is patting themselves on the back, lol.

You're just another wannabe armchair GM with a big mouth, f newbie, smh.
Who knew you and Dane switched usernames, lol.
[Reply]
lewdog 05:40 PM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by rtmike:
Everyone else is patting themselves on the back, lol.

You're just another wannabe armchair GM with a big mouth, f newbie, smh.
Who knew you and Dane switched usernames, lol.
:-)

That was perfect.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 05:41 PM 01-26-2022
Your team sucks Mike
[Reply]
rtmike 06:16 PM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Your team sucks Mike

Yeah I know.

Here it comes....

My phone won't let me + rep you guys so BRING IT,.

This'll be fun. You guys don't have a clue what I've been through.
[Reply]
rtmike 06:26 PM 01-26-2022
No
Originally Posted by lewdog:
:-)

That was perfect.
My best Skip impression.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:44 PM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by rtmike:
No

My best Skip impression.
Your PM box is full, sir.

(and yes, I'm in league 2; Benton Golden Beavers)
[Reply]
Page 261 of 269
« First < 161211251257258259260261 262263264265 > Last »
Up