ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 247 of 315
« First < 147197237243244245246247 248249250251257297 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!
Rain Man 04:29 PM 02-24-2019
Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
[Reply]
Rukdafaidas 08:37 PM 11-27-2021
Originally Posted by cdcox:
Hey, BRC. I also assigned you to manage the Bentonville Accelerators in Raiders1 league. That way you can play with a bunch of CP players too. We are in the first round of the rookie draft right now, and you will be on the clock in a few hours.

To see this team, go to "Account Managment" => "My Teams".

Let me know if you have questions.
Timeout, that's my son's team and he actually participates in this league. He just tried logging in to draft and it wouldn't let him log in. Now I know why.
[Reply]
cdcox 11:31 PM 11-27-2021
Sorry. I can give it back to him. Logs say he had not logged in for four months if I remember correctly. He has been restored. Hope to see him make his 2nd round draft pick.
[Reply]
cdcox 11:32 PM 11-27-2021
BRC, I can assign you another team in Raiders1 if you want.
[Reply]
Rukdafaidas 07:49 AM 11-28-2021
Originally Posted by cdcox:
Sorry. I can give it back to him. Logs say he had not logged in for four months if I remember correctly. He has been restored. Hope to see him make his 2nd round draft pick.
Thanks CD!
Weird....I'm not sure why it would show him as inactive. He's been changing his lineup each week.
[Reply]
PHOG 09:21 AM 11-28-2021
Originally Posted by wheeler08:
Anyone here In league 2? Seems to be a ghost town when it comes to that leagues draft
Yes, I am also. I've been going through my roster, and it's a little messed up with people incorrectly identified in the wrong roster spots...but nothing major.

I had two people left on my auto-draft list when it came my time to draft, so I got who I wanted, instead of being assigned the next player of the draft. Maybe later today I can get another pick in, but it's pretty iffy.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:28 PM 11-28-2021
Just got Braden Smith.

Trent Williams- Teller- Hudson- Trey Smith- Braden Smith
[Reply]
BadGuy 11-29-2021, 04:43 AM
This message has been deleted by Bearcat.
carlos3652 06:16 AM 11-29-2021
I thought we paused on weekends lol. My last couple picks (1 in league 1 and league 2) are being auto picked and I’m not happy about it lol.
[Reply]
lewdog 06:49 AM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by carlos3652:
I thought we paused on weekends lol. My last couple picks (1 in league 1 and league 2) are being auto picked and I’m not happy about it lol.
You guys act like you’re new here. We’ve never paused on weekends. Quit acting like you’re so busy.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:39 AM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Just got Braden Smith.

Trent Williams- Teller- Hudson- Trey Smith- Braden Smith
Yeah - you've killed this off-season so far.

Not sure I'd be too excited to throw 1st round cap resources at a G (as well as that 1st round pick) but you clearly had a plan.

But hey - I got a bad TE and a 3rd down back so you're proper fucked now...

Apart from a monster of a secondary (with James returning alongside Harrison Smith and 4 top 25ish CBs; my #5 is Darious Williams who's damn good in his own right and a 6th in Stokes is developing nicely in GB), and a nice set of edge rushers (Garrett and Ngakoue), I don't really love how my team is shaping up. Especially with Derrick Henry's injury fucking up Tannehill's performance/efficiency numbers. Then again, Russ is backing up a bit for you this season as well.

I don't have a ton of holes, but I seem to have done precisely dick to address them. My 1st rounder from last year was designed to really bolster that interior pass rush (Javon Kinlaw) alongside Clark and Dre'Mont Jones but he had knee surgery and is a non-factor this year. Brooks is slowly coming along at LB but Shenault has been buried by Urban in JAX, Trautmann has disappointed and Walker can't see the field.

So the 2020 draft class will hardly contribute and the 2021 isn't looking any better.

This team just isn't a speck better than it was 2 years ago.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:52 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Yeah - you've killed this off-season so far.

Not sure I'd be too excited to throw 1st round cap resources at a G (as well as that 1st round pick) but you clearly had a plan.

But hey - I got a bad TE and a 3rd down back so you're proper ****ed now...

Apart from a monster of a secondary (with James returning alongside Harrison Smith and 4 top 25ish CBs; my #5 is Darious Williams who's damn good in his own right and a 6th in Stokes is developing nicely in GB), and a nice set of edge rushers (Garrett and Ngakoue), I don't really love how my team is shaping up. Especially with Derrick Henry's injury ****ing up Tannehill's performance/efficiency numbers. Then again, Russ is backing up a bit for you this season as well.

I don't have a ton of holes, but I seem to have done precisely dick to address them. My 1st rounder from last year was designed to really bolster that interior pass rush (Javon Kinlaw) alongside Clark and Dre'Mont Jones but he had knee surgery and is a non-factor this year. Brooks is slowly coming along at LB but Shenault has been buried by Urban in JAX, Trautmann has disappointed and Walker can't see the field.

So the 2020 draft class will hardly contribute and the 2021 isn't looking any better.

This team just isn't a speck better than it was 2 years ago.
Cook has a torn labrum too. I got his backup Mattison along with Taylor who's killing it. Gonna be a fun season :-)
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:01 PM 11-29-2021
Cook has a torn labrum too. I got his backup Mattison along with Taylor who's killing it. Gonna be a fun season :-)
Harris was likely to get most of the carries this year anyway. Cooks been pretty average this year.
[Reply]
carlos3652 04:02 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by lewdog:
You guys act like you’re new here. We’ve never paused on weekends. Quit acting like you’re so busy.
i just need mooooooore TIME! :P
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:57 PM 11-29-2021
Looking at the past 3 super bowls I'm not even sure how much QBs matter in this sim the QBs on these teams are pretty meh. It also looks like you're better off going 10-6 or 11-5 opposed to 15-1
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:09 PM 11-29-2021
Looking at the past 3 super bowls I'm not even sure how much QBs matter in this sim the QBs on these teams are pretty meh. It also looks like you're better off going 10-6 or 11-5 opposed to 15-1
I honestly have no idea how to gain a genuine edge.

I have 2 teams built on entirely different philosophies and I typically take dramatically different approaches with them.

And while my teams are always good (still never had worse than a 10-6 season in about 10 combined seasons through the 2 incarnations of Sandbox) - I don't actually know why.

I mean I had a really good team in League 2 last season - went out in the conference championship. This season was a placeholder year when Dak went down, I sneaked into the playoffs on a tiebreaker and then Ryan Fitzpatrick catches fire, wrecks creation and I win the league.

Meanwhile this season in League 1 my team was the culmination of a 3 year plan that went 15-1 and broke every record on the books and lost in the conference title game (after winning a title it had no business winning last year).

The playoffs sure do seem super random.

I mean - apart from you and Clay losing. That's steady as the sunrise.
[Reply]
cdcox 10:19 PM 11-29-2021
The sim is exactly the same in the regular and post seasons. Any narratives are the human mind trying to impose order on natural variation of a stochastic process. I suspect that elite “QBs are essential in the NFL” and “QBs don’t matter in Sandbox” are equally true or false.
[Reply]
Page 247 of 315
« First < 147197237243244245246247 248249250251257297 > Last »
Up