ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 230 of 270
« First < 130180220226227228229230 231232233234240 > Last »
The Lounge>Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!
Rain Man 04:29 PM 02-24-2019
Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
[Reply]
lewdog 10:54 AM 09-03-2021
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I guess I'll just have to settle for being Bill Belichick.

8 total seasons now, a staggering six conference championship games, 3 Conference titles (fucking Phog just keeps beating me in league 2) and 2 'Ships. 7 playoff appearances with the one miss being my 10-6 year where I missed the playoffs on a tiebreaker.

I do figure I'm gonna finally break that streak of strong seasons in league 2. I didn't do a pre-FA depth chart and forgot to watch my draft as closely as I should've so that teams thoroughly messed up. And Dak got hurt so I'm rolling with Fitzmagic...except for the 2 games I'm going to have to use a street FA (because again, did a bad job making a depth chart and ran out of money before I realized Fitz missed some games).

That Benton squad pretty clearly demonstrates how quickly things can go sour on you if you do a poor job or don't plan ahead a bit. It's a knife's edge to put together a quality team in this thing.
Where do you track your records? On your bedroom wall?!
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:57 AM 09-03-2021
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Where do you track your records? On your bedroom wall?!
Keep 'em in my Dropbox Excel file.

I don't know how you'd keep tabs on what you're doing without some sort of system outside of the website.

Weren't we trying to talk you into an excel file like 3 years ago? It really makes things a ton easier.
[Reply]
lewdog 11:08 AM 09-03-2021
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Keep 'em in my Dropbox Excel file.

I don't know how you'd keep tabs on what you're doing without some sort of system outside of the website.

Weren't we trying to talk you into an excel file like 3 years ago? It really makes things a ton easier.
I fucking have my roster in an excel file since the site has horrendous roster functions. This would be so much easier with a functioning depth chart.
[Reply]
carlos3652 05:48 PM 09-03-2021
Originally Posted by lewdog:
I ****ing have my roster in an excel file since the site has horrendous roster functions. This would be so much easier with a functioning depth chart.
Maybe instead of a dick you can suggest it as a feature nicely :-) jk

PS - i also have an excel depth chart … and i concur that depth management and roster improvements are needed on the site.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 06:46 PM 09-03-2021
You dweebs actually make a spread sheet?
[Reply]
cdcox 06:59 PM 09-03-2021
I am starting a major development cycle. I could probably work in a depth chart. If someone made a mock up (basically a ppt slide that shows the layout and desired info/functionally) it would be helpful.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:46 PM 09-09-2021
So we 'bout ready for the season to start?
[Reply]
carlos3652 09:11 PM 09-09-2021
Cd I could try to get a balsamiq wire frame but I would really like for more input that just one person on a depth chart UI
[Reply]
cdcox 09-09-2021, 09:29 PM
This message has been deleted by cdcox.
cdcox 09:57 PM 09-09-2021
Originally Posted by carlos3652:
Cd I could try to get a balsamiq wire frame but I would really like for more input that just one person on a depth chart UI
Just post something to get people talking. This isn't a shy group.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 07:12 AM 09-10-2021
https://www.ourlads.com/nfldepthcharts/depthchart/KC

I don't know how hard it is to do this type of stuff but something like this would be awesome where you can do one or two deep and when a player is out for a game it puts in the second string automatically.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:43 AM 09-10-2021
need a password reset, Cant find the auto one, Help doesn't do anything
[Reply]
carlos3652 10:16 AM 09-10-2021
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
https://www.ourlads.com/nfldepthcharts/depthchart/KC

I don't know how hard it is to do this type of stuff but something like this would be awesome where you can do one or two deep and when a player is out for a game it puts in the second string automatically.
You can do it that way or like this:

https://www.hockeyskillstraining.com...epth-chart.jpg

Obv this is for hockey, but you would have Offense / Defense / Special Teams

https://i0.wp.com/puntjohnpunt.com/w...size=640%2C281

Simple drop down would work for V1 - Also only allowing certain players to certain positions like you do today.

Drag and Drop would be awesome for a V2
More information (such as Years left on contract) would be nice to see it on that page so you can plan better as well.

Also think the UI should use the next player down automatically vs using Free Agent as stated above. (last resort is FA)
[Reply]
PHOG 07:12 AM 09-11-2021


:-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
cdcox 12:19 PM 09-11-2021
Simulations are ready to go in Chiefs1 and Raiders1 leagues.
[Reply]
cdcox 12:21 PM 09-11-2021
Originally Posted by carlos3652:
You can do it that way or like this:

https://www.hockeyskillstraining.com...epth-chart.jpg

Obv this is for hockey, but you would have Offense / Defense / Special Teams

https://i0.wp.com/puntjohnpunt.com/w...size=640%2C281

Simple drop down would work for V1 - Also only allowing certain players to certain positions like you do today.

Drag and Drop would be awesome for a V2
More information (such as Years left on contract) would be nice to see it on that page so you can plan better as well.

Also think the UI should use the next player down automatically vs using Free Agent as stated above. (last resort is FA)
Thanks, taking your input into consideration as I think about this.
[Reply]
Page 230 of 270
« First < 130180220226227228229230 231232233234240 > Last »
Up