ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 188 of 315
« First < 88138178184185186187188 189190191192198238288 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!
Rain Man 04:29 PM 02-24-2019
Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
[Reply]
Rukdafaidas 07:19 AM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Lots of 10-5 teams in the 2nd conference. Wow.
Yep, going to be an exciting last week of sandball.:-)
[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:56 AM 01-24-2020
Fucking Adrian Peterson fumbled away Miami's playoff spot. Dickhead.
[Reply]
cdcox 08:25 AM 01-24-2020
The tiebreakers in Sandbox are simple. The best record wins the first tiebreaker, and after that the best point differential wins the tiebreaker. If that's still a tie, we flip a coin or you may opt to fly to the other owner's city and send us a videotaped and notarized rock, paper, scissors thing. Frankly, we recommend just going with the coin flip.

I think the above should read head-to-head record. I don't remember how I programmed it.
[Reply]
cdcox 08:27 AM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
****ing Adrian Peterson fumbled away Miami's playoff spot. Dickhead.
Yeah there was a wild sequence where you had a long punt return inside the five. Then AP fumbled and I returned it for the TD. The game turned right there.
[Reply]
wheeler08 08:56 AM 01-24-2020
MVP Zeke breaks the NFL single season rushing record with a game left!
[Reply]
lewdog 09:00 AM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by wheeler08:
MVP Zeke breaks the NFL single season rushing record with a game left!
He’s going to be a brokedick next season using him that much.
[Reply]
wheeler08 09:04 AM 01-24-2020
He really didn’t get used that much. Less carries than 3rd and 4th place. His avg is just so much higher. Plus he’ll get plenty of rest next 2 weeks
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:42 AM 01-24-2020
He’s going to be a brokedick next season using him that much.
That's why I quit using Michel once I was 2-4
[Reply]
TambaBerry 11:46 AM 01-24-2020
damn people in league two are a bunch of assholes
[Reply]
MagicHef 11:58 AM 01-24-2020
1 inch short I guess?

Lol
Yeah, down 6, 2nd and goal from the 9 with 7 seconds left - complete a 9 yard pass play and...

Game Over.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 12:05 PM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
damn people in league two are a bunch of assholes
Some of it's so weird.

Like, why the hell is Kendricks at 77? I got Bradham for 2. And got Kendricks for 13 in league 1 just because I wanted him for the 2nd season. Kendricks barely even plays in season 1 for y'all.

And Ronald Jones at 126 is the most insane thing I've seen this side of Levi Wallace. Seriously? There is nothing at all to indicate he's a better back than Gus Edwards. He damn sure isn't better to have around than Mark Ingram.

I guess I spent $138 throwing 12 years at Kemeko Turay, Ronald Blair and Tevan Bryan, but I did it precisely because I knew I'd dicked up my 4-3 and wanted a lot of young depth at DE to give me some options going forward. Those are 4 younger guys with significant upside so it made sense to me to lock in a DE4 rotation for 4 years with Armstead as the anchor.

But Kendricks and Ronald Jones? Yeah, Jones looked better in 19 than 18 but he still looked like shit, my dudes.
[Reply]
Rain Man 12:20 PM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
Yeah, down 6, 2nd and goal from the 9 with 7 seconds left - complete a 9 yard pass play and...

Game Over.
Good tackle by Mike Jones.
[Reply]
Rain Man 12:25 PM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Some of it's so weird.

Like, why the hell is Kendricks at 77? I got Bradham for 2. And got Kendricks for 13 in league 1 just because I wanted him for the 2nd season. Kendricks barely even plays in season 1 for y'all.

And Ronald Jones at 126 is the most insane thing I've seen this side of Levi Wallace. Seriously? There is nothing at all to indicate he's a better back than Gus Edwards. He damn sure isn't better to have around than Mark Ingram.

I guess I spent $138 throwing 12 years at Kemeko Turay, Ronald Blair and Tevan Bryan, but I did it precisely because I knew I'd dicked up my 4-3 and wanted a lot of young depth at DE to give me some options going forward. Those are 4 younger guys with significant upside so it made sense to me to lock in a DE4 rotation for 4 years with Armstead as the anchor.

But Kendricks and Ronald Jones? Yeah, Jones looked better in 19 than 18 but he still looked like shit, my dudes.

I think free agency is a blast. Lots of strategy involved, especially since the bidding is also linked to contract length.

I was in the middle of the battle for those defensive tackles - Andrew Billings, Michael Pierce, and later Jonathan Hankins. I just needed a rotational guy, so I kept figuring I'd get one of them. But apparently everyone needs a rotational guy and prices for all three kept going up. So I scoured the free agent list and ended up getting PJ Hall for a buck or something. He's probably not at the level of those other guys, but on a value basis I'm happy with it. I'll give him a one-year contract and if he performs I'll try to keep him.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 12:29 PM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Some of it's so weird.

i had jones for like 20 with about a few hours left and this whoever this dude is keeps bidding it up so now im just like fuck you i have the money ill spend whatever on this guy
[Reply]
wheeler08 12:30 PM 01-24-2020
Well my reasoning behind Kendricks is one of my LBs is out for most of 2019. I forget offhand. So I don’t need him this year but next year. I totally missed out on Bradham cuz I was only paying attention to Kendricks. I can’t keep up with it when there are no emails when getting outbid. Win some lose some. No biggie.
[Reply]
Page 188 of 315
« First < 88138178184185186187188 189190191192198238288 > Last »
Up