ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 53 of 354
« First < 3434950515253 5455565763103153 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Another hot teacher caught having sex with student
eazyb81 07:52 AM 12-08-2011
I can't imagine the epic game this 13 year old must have to nail this hottie. What a stone cold pimp.

http://www.magic1079.com/cc-common/n...rticle=9482743

Originally Posted by :
​A 28-year-old Lake Charles-area woman faces a bevy of charges after Louisiana police said she repeatedly had sex with a 13-year-old boy who she met at the Bible camp where she was a teacher/aide.

According to the Sulphur Daily News, Heather Daughdrill initiated the relationship in June and it continued until a complaint was filed in October. After her arrest on November 29, police told the paper that Daughdrill would pick her victim up from school without his parents' knowledge and subject him to sexual encounters. Louisiana cops also reportedly found sexually explicit texts between Daughdrill and her victim.

[Reply]
Donger 07:45 AM 05-15-2015
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
How is that even possible? I heard that phrase in high school, long before I started college in 1985. Guys used it all the time.
I didn't get out much.
[Reply]
threebag 08:09 AM 05-15-2015
Originally Posted by loochy:
btw, not hot

She's lucky she survived the arrest/ARROW2 and dumbshitnative
[Reply]
TrebMaxx 11:17 AM 05-15-2015
This thread has degraded. Stay on topic folks - "Hot Teachers".
[Reply]
btlook1 11:26 AM 05-15-2015
Originally Posted by TrebMaxx:
well said!!
[Reply]
Donger 11:28 AM 05-15-2015
Originally Posted by TrebMaxx:
My penance:

[Reply]
Rain Man 11:33 AM 05-15-2015
Originally Posted by kchero:
This. Raising and nurturing children is the most important job there is.
What about the people who run the cooling rods at nuclear reactors?
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 11:33 AM 05-15-2015
Originally Posted by Donger:
Okay, that makes sense. But I would say that is a very specific case and not applicable to say a BA in Philosophy or History.
You'd be surprised. The field of Gender Studies has changed significantly just since I started grad school ten years ago.Literary criticism is a constantly evolving topic as is Continental Philosophy. Unless you stay "in the game", those fields can pass you by pretty quickly, too.

I shared your lack of motivation regarding high school, because I knew (as I'm sure you did) that you could show up on ACT day, do well, and get a fair amount of scholarship money. I think my class rank was like 48 out of 175 or something like that. I copied almost all of my homework and didn't study for a single test, ever.
[Reply]
Skyy God 11:34 AM 05-15-2015
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
There actually is an expiration date. Once you've been out of the workforce for twenty years, that degree is going to be viewed entirely differently than if you are straight out of school. Much of what they will have learned will be obsolete.

Imagine if you got a degree in Computer Science in 1994, left the workforce in 1995 after you got pregnant, had two kids, and just sent the second one off to college.

How relevant are those skills now?
Bet you'd be sick at Lotus and Quatro.
[Reply]
Donger 11:42 AM 05-15-2015
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
You'd be surprised. The field of Gender Studies has changed significantly just since I started grad school ten years ago.Literary criticism is a constantly evolving topic as is Continental Philosophy. Unless you stay "in the game", those fields can pass you by pretty quickly, too.

I shared your lack of motivation regarding high school, because I knew (as I'm sure you did) that you could show up on ACT day, do well, and get a fair amount of scholarship money. I think my class rank was like 48 out of 175 or something like that. I copied almost all of my homework and didn't study for a single test, ever.
Let me put it this way: I don't recall ever doing any home work in high school. And I completed my ACT by answering A, B, C, D repeatedly. Maybe there was an E too, but I don't recall.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 11:43 AM 05-15-2015
Let me put it this way: I don't recall ever doing any home work in high school. And I completed my ACT by answering A, B, C, D repeatedly. Maybe there was an E too, but I don't recall.
:-)
[Reply]
gblowfish 02:04 PM 05-15-2015
You've got no game if you're in high school, and you end up doing the lunch lady instead of a classmate.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 02:05 PM 05-15-2015
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
You've got no game if you're in high school, and you end up doing the lunch lady instead of a classmate.
How else are you going to get extra tater tots?
[Reply]
vailpass 02:16 PM 05-15-2015
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
I have to disagree.

It's been a while since I've been in the corporate world but even 10 or so years ago, we weighted people's long term goals. If someone couldn't quickly and adequately answer the "Where do you see yourself in five years", that person was no longer considered.

If I'm hiring someone, training them, offering a competitive salary and benefits, I want to know that it isn't wasted time, money and effort.
Clearly that's how it works from the employer's side, it's sound business practice (though I never asked the canned "where do you see yourself" question :-))
That wasn't my point though nor was it Jenkins'.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:59 PM 05-15-2015
My penance:

Would
[Reply]
ping2000 05:27 AM 05-16-2015
Originally Posted by loochy:
btw, not hot

Buckwheat?
[Reply]
Page 53 of 354