ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Which WR was the MOST disappointing in 2023?
Skyy Moore 76 35.68%
Kadarius Toney 133 62.44%
Justyn Ross 4 1.88%
Justin Watson 0 0%
Voters: 213. You may not vote on this poll
Nzoner's Game Room>Which WR Disappointed you Most in 2023?
el borracho 05:58 PM 03-28-2024
End result was great but everyone acknowledges that the 2023 Chiefs Wide Receivers were disappointing. The question is- who was the MOST disappointing?

Skyy Moore- 21 Receptions for 244 yards and 1 TD
Kadarius Toney- 27 Receptions for 169 yards and 1 TD
Justin Watson- 27 Receptions for 460 yards and 3 TD
Justyn Ross- 6 Receptions for 53 yards and 0 TD

I would have to say Toney was the most disappointing for me. He's the most talented of the above by a good margin and he looked great last year. I'm still not sure WTF happened? Team finished the season without him.

Justyn Ross was almost as disappointing for me. I realize he was an UDFA but dude had talent in college and his preseason was so strong I felt like dude was going to displace one of Watson or Moore.

I suppose I should be more disappointed in Moore but I just never saw any talent there. Dude is not big; he's not fast; doesn't stand out in any category. Honestly, I feel like Demarcus Robinson and Byron Pringle were both more talented than Moore so I just never had any expectations for the guy. Easily my least favorite in this position group.

Ok, I'm not really disappointed in Watson- he's exactly what you would expect for what we paid. Just thought I should include him in the poll because you know someone has got a bone to pick with the dude.

I'm not listing Rice because I assume no one has any real complaint about him at this time. Also, if you do- I don't really want to hear it.

So that's about it. Poll incoming...
[Reply]
Up