ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Has anyone on here ever walked to the top of the KS State Capitol?
Titty Meat 06:21 PM 04-18-2024
This looks like a really good and scary exercise
Attached: FB_IMG_1713485832070.jpg (110.4 KB) 
[Reply]
BWillie 08:17 PM 04-18-2024
No but I've stood outside of there with signs that says God Hates Fags. I don't know why everyone was so mad at me
[Reply]
Fat Elvis 08:32 PM 04-18-2024
Yeah, the crazy thing is that they left up the graffiti of folks who left their mark from bygone days...you think those stairs are crazy......

The Kansas Capitol is really one of, if not the nicest, state capitols in the nation. The renovation was expensive, but very nice.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:34 PM 04-18-2024
Originally Posted by Fat Elvis:
Yeah, the crazy thing is that they left up the graffiti of folks who left their mark from bygone days...you think those stairs are crazy......

The Kansas Capitol is really one of, if not the nicest, state capitols in the nation. The renovation was expensive, but very nice.
If you walked that thing we can't call you fat Elvis I'm sorry
[Reply]
Fat Elvis 08:43 PM 04-18-2024
A really cool feature about the Kansas Capitol that not a lot of folks know about is that on each floor there are four balconies. Each of the balconies faces a cardinal direction. When you look down from any of the balconies, you will see the letter of the cardinal direction you are facing (N, S, E, or W) but you won't see the letters of the other directions. For example, if you are standing on one of the balconies on the south side of the capitol building and you look down into the rotunda, you will see the letter "N" as you will be facing North.....
[Reply]
Rain Man 08:46 PM 04-18-2024

So you're saying it's better than the Colorado capitol? I'll have to check it out.
[Reply]
Fat Elvis 08:54 PM 04-18-2024
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
So you're saying it's better than the Colorado capitol? I'll have to check it out.
The Colorado Capitol had a really nice renovation, but I still think the Kansas Capitol looks better...could be personal preference, though.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:57 PM 04-18-2024
....and peed on?
[Reply]
Fat Elvis 08:59 PM 04-18-2024

[Reply]
Fat Elvis 09:08 PM 04-18-2024
Here is a pic of the SE corner of the KS Senate Chambers to give you an idea of the level of detail in there:

[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:13 PM 04-18-2024
It's not as good as the Colorado capitol.
Random story about your capitol building

I was there on a family vacation in 5th grade. Some old guy kept shaking my hand and talking about basketball. No idea who he was signed something of mine and I still to this day have no idea who the fuck he is
[Reply]
Fat Elvis 09:14 PM 04-18-2024

[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:17 PM 04-18-2024
Whoa that's amazing. How far would you estimate the top of those stairs are from the floor? Seems like a hell of a workout
[Reply]
Fat Elvis 09:22 PM 04-18-2024
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Whoa that's amazing. How far would you estimate the top of those stairs are from the floor? Seems like a hell of a workout
To get to the top of the Capitol, you are actually going above that. If you are on the stairs pictured in the OP, what you are seeing in the pic is below you.
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:26 PM 04-18-2024
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Random story about your capitol building

I was there on a family vacation in 5th grade. Some old guy kept shaking my hand and talking about basketball. No idea who he was signed something of mine and I still to this day have no idea who the **** he is
Is there a clue hidden in his signature? Like maybe his name?
[Reply]
Fishpicker 09:26 PM 04-18-2024
yes. I went to the top with my 8th grade class. that was no fun with dozens of 13 year old boys playing grab-ass the entire time.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Up