ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 145 of 2690
« First < 4595135141142143144145 1461471481491551952456451145 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
RealSNR 04:46 PM 05-09-2017
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
This is exactly the draft that Mitch Holthus wanted for the Chiefs. He said ignore quarterback and take Tre'Davious White. That's who the Bills took. I like White but then everybody involved got fired. Mitch Holthus has never addressed it since. He has a lot of Bad Opinions when it comes to personnel though.
Was that on a radio program or something? He rarely ever gives criticism or personal opinions on stuff. In fact, I've ONLY ever seen him do gameday, player fluff interviews, and recaps of big events (postgames, etc.) I've never once seen him go, "I think the Chiefs need to sign X, draft Y, or cut Z"
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 04:52 PM 05-09-2017
It's consistent with Mitch's views on football, though.

He thinks the way the Chiefs have been trying to do this since the beginning of he Carl Peterson era, prior to this year,
Is the only smart way to build a franchise.

High floor. Low ceiling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Kiimo 05:06 PM 05-09-2017
It was from a podcast on 810 with KK. He's like ohhhhhh man these CORNERS! Take one of these amazing corners in the draft, such a deep class. Ignore Quarterback, nobody is good enough. This dude White is what the Chiefs need to get two dominating corners like Denver has and that is how you get a Superbowl.

Well Mitch, first of all this corner class was DEEP but not top-end elite. Second of all the corners on this roster look promising. But what we did get is an elite arm.

He's so western Kansas it hurts sometimes. Great voice, western Kansas brain. He loves the Try-Hards. But Try-Hards don't win Superbowls, sorry.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:27 PM 05-09-2017
Those corners didn't win shit. Having the leagues marketing gimmick QB on his final act did the trick.
[Reply]
MahiMike 06:03 PM 05-09-2017
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
If we have a winning record next year and Smith goes down....then you put Bray in.
If we have a losing record next year and Smith goes down.....then you put Mahomes in (if he's ready).

You need to find out if Bray has what it takes to come into a game and keep the team afloat.
What? Bray is gone after training camp. They just need an arm to keep the other 2 from wearing themselves out. Bray has lasted way past his expiration date.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 06:05 PM 05-09-2017
Originally Posted by MahiMike:
What? Bray is gone after training camp. They just need an arm to keep the other 2 from wearing themselves out. Bray has lasted way past his expiration date.
Andy always keeps 3 QBs on the 53-man roster
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:12 PM 05-09-2017
Originally Posted by BigMeatballBillay:
Hes got alot of work to do but hyperbole planet thinks he should be the starter toward the end of the year.
Hyperbole Planet sings a dumb song about Alex Smith being in KC for the year of our lord 2018.
Pass.

Originally Posted by kysirsoze:
I'm kind of amazed that the big battle on CP is "He should start in a year if he's ready" vs. "At least two more years for Alex no matter what". Even then it's basically everyone vs. one poster. I'm impressed that CP doesn't really have much of a "Throw him in! He can learn on the job" faction.

It seems rare that CP can have such a strong consensus regarding a reasonable and prudent plan for the Chiefs. What a difference drafting a QB can make.
The ways and means of QB1 Death Cult have been shaping the narrative in preparation of this pick for many years now.
We didn't put up with decades of pure horse shit to completely fuck the bunny when we finally received the means to put our long-fought plan in to action, nor did we spend year upon year slowly training the minds of idiot lineman groupies to accept the truth of our gospel, just so we could hurriedly create a bust in our first time at bat.
PMII is the golden ponyboy of a small group of Outsiders who dared to challenge the system and the status-quo of One Arrowhead Drive, and who emerged through the crucible victorious for all.
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:18 PM 05-09-2017
Anyone still bitching about what we paid to get this kid, should be tied to a tree and used for bow and arrow practice by none other than Ted Nugent

Oh my garsh!!! this loaded and ready to win for years to come team gave up a few college players to land a generational-type arm talent and proven football junkie???
[Reply]
Trent Green GOAT 06:31 PM 05-09-2017
We gave up two picks to move up 17 spots and get a possible franchise qb.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 06:39 PM 05-09-2017
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Oh my garsh!!! this loaded and ready to win for years to come team gave up a few college players to land a generational-type arm talent and proven football junkie???
That's a hell of a combo there in bold. :-)
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:41 PM 05-09-2017
Originally Posted by Trent Green GOAT:
We gave up two picks to move up 17 spots and get a possible franchise qb.
You're goddamned right we did.

Old Chiefs = dead.

New Chiefs = Bad Motherfucker.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:41 PM 05-09-2017
Milk Choco!!!
[Reply]
RunKC 06:42 PM 05-09-2017
Joel Stave>Tyler Bray

6'5" 236 lb strong arm kid who came from a pro style offense. Give him a year as the 3 this year and he could be the backup in 2018
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:49 PM 05-09-2017
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Joel Stave>Tyler Bray

6'5" 236 lb strong arm kid who came from a pro style offense. Give him a year as the 3 this year and he could be the backup in 2018
NO!!! :-)

I'd rather drink bleach than watch Joel Stave take any kind of meaningful backup QB snaps for this team. EVER.

Worst Wisconsin starting QB we've had in quite some time. Yes, the WORST.

Ask an Iowa fan how they would feel about CJ Beathard being our primary backup in a year or two. Gauge their reactions. Now double the amount of hatred. That's what Badger fans would tell you if Stave got anywhere fucking CLOSE to the starting spot on their favorite pro team.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:53 PM 05-09-2017
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Joel Stave>Tyler Bray

Stave is hot garbage.
[Reply]
Page 145 of 2690
« First < 4595135141142143144145 1461471481491551952456451145 > Last »
Up