Hawk 10:17 AM 03-28-2017
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
He's dead and not coming back
Nobody believes that.
[Reply]
Rasputin 11:42 AM 03-28-2017
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
He's dead and not coming back
No. Maybe not this Justice League movie but Supes will return and they will have some excuse to have his Kansas (Kevin Costner) dad in it for no real reason what so ever.

That was the point when I decided I didn't like Sup v Bat because for no GOD DAMNED reason what so fucking ever they just had to have Superman dead dad in it to have a little talk with Superman up in the mountains. That was the biggest waist of time I've ever scene. Hell I think I may have liked it better if they used his space dad Jor-El (Russell Crowe) because that would have actually been realistic but not his earthly dad just to put fucking Kevin Costner in it to waist time. It was pointless to the movie.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 03:58 PM 03-28-2017
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
No. Maybe not this Justice League movie but Supes will return and they will have some excuse to have his Kansas (Kevin Costner) dad in it for no real reason what so ever.

That was the point when I decided I didn't like Sup v Bat because for no GOD DAMNED reason what so fucking ever they just had to have Superman dead dad in it to have a little talk with Superman up in the mountains. That was the biggest waist of time I've ever scene. Hell I think I may have liked it better if they used his space dad Jor-El (Russell Crowe) because that would have actually been realistic but not his earthly dad just to put fucking Kevin Costner in it to waist time. It was pointless to the movie.
Lois is in the trailer. Superman will be in this.
[Reply]
raybec 4 04:41 PM 03-28-2017
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:

That was the point when I decided I didn't like Sup v Bat because for no GOD DAMNED reason what so ****ing ever they just had to have Superman dead dad in it to have a little talk with Superman up in the mountains. That was the biggest waist of time I've ever scene. Hell I think I may have liked it better if they used his space dad Jor-El (Russell Crowe) because that would have actually been realistic but not his earthly dad just to put ****ing Kevin Costner in it to waist time. It was pointless to the movie.
Waste
[Reply]
DanBecky 10:03 AM 03-25-2017
Jason Momoa looks like a badass in that suit
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:54 AM 03-25-2017
Originally Posted by DanBecky:
Jason Momoa is a bad ass.
Fixed
[Reply]
Bowser 11:13 AM 03-25-2017
Originally Posted by Fish:
So, no Superman then?
He'll be there. They had a quick shot of Lois Lane, so he can't be far behind. Darkseid will be almost ready to kill her and Supes will show up out of nowhere, or some other silly shit like that.

I'm wanting to know how Green Lantern shows up, personally...
[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:17 AM 03-25-2017
Looks like Aquaman is going to steal the show, which is cool because I've always liked the character. Well, since they made him less useless in recent times.

It also looks like they're going to cram a bunch of shit in this movie.
[Reply]
tk13 11:43 AM 03-25-2017
Yeah, that's my worry about all these movies. I actually think there are some decent ideas but Snyder crammed about 4 movies worth of material into BvS... I hope this isn't the same. Just from watching the trailer you'd think this thing will have zero exposition and be a two hour action scene... just to fit everyone in.

And the dumbest thing they did with the last movie was reveal Doomsday. Let's hope they don't do that again and show Superman in the next trailer.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 44
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up