Page 22 of 24
« First < 121819202122 2324 >
Media Center>Star Wars: The Book of Boba Fett
Hammock Parties 10:26 AM 11-12-2021
Yeah, it gets it's own thread. Blow me.

[Reply]
duncan_idaho 09:50 AM 02-11-2022
Originally Posted by Fish:
I just can't see Boba Fett leading anything at this point. Not without some drastic changes to his current character. He doesn't even have any respect from the people of Tatooine. They told him so directly to his face. All the Tuskens he got to know are now dead. And I don't see why any other Tusken tribes would want anything to do with him.

If anything at this point, I could see Din telling the armorer to piss off, and he does his own thing and finds his own way back to Grogu. I still have suspicions regarding the Armorer's true intentions. I do think it's Rook Kast, and I have my doubts on a happy future with Din. Her persistent hangups with the religious fanaticism would hint to that.
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:51 AM 02-11-2022
Originally Posted by HC_Chief:
The Robert Rodriguez episodes all sucked. There, I said it. He brought a reeruned spy kids vibe that the following seasons should avoid.

Rancor was awesome. Rest sucked.
you suck
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:55 AM 02-11-2022
Robert Rodriguez is a bad director now too? He directed one of the best Mandalorian episodes last year.

Too much bitching here for an episode that thoroughly entertained and completed Boba's season arc in a satisfying way.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 10:08 AM 02-11-2022
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Robert Rodriguez is a bad director now too? He directed one of the best Mandalorian episodes last year.

Too much bitching here for an episode that thoroughly entertained and completed Boba's season arc in a satisfying way
For you maybe. Opinions differ.
[Reply]
HC_Chief 10:12 AM 02-11-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
you suck
yo momma... bitch made $50 last night on Troost the hard way, a quarter at a time
[Reply]
unlurking 01:23 PM 02-11-2022
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
Spoiler!
God, I hope not. Unless the leader of the Mandalorians is just a cameo figurehead in future media, I want nothing more to do with Morrison.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:51 AM 02-12-2022
Originally Posted by Frazod:
They are kind of lame, but the brunette with the big brown eyes gets an eternal free pass.
I approve, she can stay.
Originally Posted by HC_Chief:
He brought a reeruned spy kids vibe that the following seasons should avoid.
Originally Posted by kcpasco:
I enjoyed it but like most I agree the cyberpunk gang seemed out of place. They should have been droids or something.
The gang wouldn't have been that good or took too much or the Fett's/Pikes etc. would have killed them or force them to move on.

They can be easily replaced next time they revisit Boba.
[Reply]
listopencil 11:25 AM 02-13-2022
I'm not the only one:

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:14 PM 02-14-2022
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
When it was Mandolrian 2.5 season it rocked and rolled. The Boba Fett focused stuff was meh.
Yup.

I watched 4 episodes and lost track of it for a bit. Then my buddy asked me if I'd watched it, I said I hadn't finished it as I just didn't care about Boba Fett (and the show wasn't making me care) and he said that Mando shows back up so I picked up the last 3 episodes.

And yeah, that went back to kicking ass.

I can't help but think that Grogu made a mistake, though. Mando's gonna be dead in 50 years, tops. C'mon dude, you're gonna live to be like 800. Maybe take a look at the bigger picture here, fella. You're gonna wish you had that force power online down the road...
[Reply]
The Franchise 03:37 PM 02-14-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Yup.

I watched 4 episodes and lost track of it for a bit. Then my buddy asked me if I'd watched it, I said I hadn't finished it as I just didn't care about Boba Fett (and the show wasn't making me care) and he said that Mando shows back up so I picked up the last 3 episodes.

I can't help but think that Grogu made a mistake, though. Mando's gonna be dead in 50 years, tops. C'mon dude, you're gonna live to be like 800. Maybe take a look at the bigger picture here, fella. You're gonna wish you had that force power online down the road...
Maybe if Luke had just shared custody.
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:58 PM 02-14-2022
Started watching this series this weekend. Halfway through episode 5.

Thus far i am enjoying it more than the Mando series.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:37 PM 02-14-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Maybe if Luke had just shared custody.
Well Luke can't turn into a shattered old hermit divorcee if he doesn't first mess up his relationships, I guess.

Thanks a lot, Rian Johnson.
[Reply]
The Franchise 05:54 PM 02-14-2022
Well Luke can't turn into a shattered old hermit divorcee if he doesn't first mess up his relationships, I guess.

Thanks a lot, Rian Johnson.
Anyone with half a brain knew that Grogu was going to tell Luke to kick rocks.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 07:14 PM 02-14-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's :

Only Sith believes absolutes

Grogu can change his mind
[Reply]
BigRedChief 11:01 PM 02-14-2022
Yup.

ben was the 1st student of Luke’s school. Grogu couldn’t have chosen the light saber. It would go against the Star Wars timeline and canon.

I think Grogu gets the black saber and does something not in canon. Maybe start a new Mandalorian society on a different planet. Maybe starts a Jedi order where you can have attachments and not go to the dark side? Who knows?

And can’t Grogu change his mind in 50 years? It wasn’t a one time offer. That wouldn’t change the established timeline either.
[Reply]
Page 22 of 24
« First < 121819202122 2324 >
Up