ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 21 of 24
« First < 111718192021 222324 >
Media Center>Star Wars: The Book of Boba Fett
Hammock Parties 10:26 AM 11-12-2021
Yeah, it gets it's own thread. Blow me.

[Reply]
notorious 06:51 PM 02-10-2022
I guess you aren't allowed to make another light saber.

That whole article was a big pile of shit.
[Reply]
Frazod 06:59 PM 02-10-2022
Originally Posted by notorious:

Yeah, that was pretty stupid.

Yoda obviously had his own ship (Scotty didn't beam him down to Dagoba) and probably a bunch of other shit that he kept hidden away.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 07:04 PM 02-10-2022

Luke said you can't have personal attachments, then why the fuck does he keep Yoda's Light Saber or Obi Wan keeping Anakin's. That whole choice setup was flawed
[Reply]
Bowser 07:11 PM 02-10-2022
That was fantastic. It had warts, but it was freaking amazing. Would and will watch again.

It's a chasm of difference watching Star Wars product put out between people who are chasing checks and pushing narratives versus people who are lifelong fans first and still crazy good at what they do. Just move Filoni and/or Favreau into KK's office now, not later. I want THOSE guys in complete charge and control of Star Wars stories being told going forward.
[Reply]
Bowser 07:15 PM 02-10-2022

The article was trying to solve problems that aren't there.

- Yoda had fucking decades in that swamp, he might have just built another lightsaber out of pure boredom (and to fight off that thing that tried to swallow R2)

- Maybe Ahsoka spoke to Rey by reaching out through the Force ala Luke projecting himself on Crait from Acho-To? She IS rather talented with the Force, she doesn't necessarily need to be dead to have spoken with Rey
[Reply]
KC_Connection 07:36 PM 02-10-2022

Articles like that always remind me of this Simpsons scene:

[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:12 PM 02-10-2022
Lulz
Attached: 39BFBA14-2E42-45AB-AFDA-6D1B5A5D237A.jpeg (49.5 KB) 
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:07 PM 02-10-2022
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Lulz
Well, yeah. :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:51 PM 02-10-2022
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
You should know by now I rarely fix typos, spelling or grammar.
HANS IS NOT A TYPO

HAN SOLO IS PERHAPS THE MOST FAMOUS SCIENCE FICTION CHARACTER IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND

AND YOU CAN'T TYPE HIS NAME - A VERY EASY NAME TO TYPE, AS IT IS THREE CHARACTERS...YOU CAN'T TYPE IT CORRECTLY?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:52 PM 02-10-2022
is max rebo safe?

is he...alright?

Spoiler!

[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 06:38 AM 02-11-2022
What a blah last episode. Felt like a really bad cartoon. There were some bad ass moments, but overall, just fell flat for me and my son.
[Reply]
kcpasco 07:33 AM 02-11-2022
I enjoyed it but like most I agree the cyberpunk gang seemed out of place. They should have been droids or something.
[Reply]
Frazod 08:02 AM 02-11-2022
Originally Posted by kcpasco:
I enjoyed it but like most I agree the cyberpunk gang seemed out of place. They should have been droids or something.
They are kind of lame, but the brunette with the big brown eyes gets an eternal free pass.

The most annoying part is how they could either hit nothing or hit everything they aimed at depending on what the script called for, which I guess kind of went for everybody except Mando. Unless they were shooting at the big black wookie, and then nobody could miss. He's basically Star Wars' answer to Worf. He just exists to get beat to shit. :-)
[Reply]
mr. tegu 08:28 AM 02-11-2022
The main guy biker was fine. He seemed capable. The girl just wasn’t believable at all as any sort of threat or tough character. She had noticeable droid enhancements to point to either as something advantageous for a supposed tough character. The worst was them saying “these are our people” which all I could do with that was be reminded of how they were introduced as a biker gang stealing from those same people. They either needed to be more droid like or just not there at all.
[Reply]
HC_Chief 08:36 AM 02-11-2022
The Robert Rodriguez episodes all sucked. There, I said it. He brought a retarded spy kids vibe that the following seasons should avoid.

Rancor was awesome. Rest sucked.
[Reply]
Page 21 of 24
« First < 111718192021 222324 >
Up