ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 59
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>****OFFICIAL 2022 Saccopoo CP Mock Draft Thread****
staylor26 02:23 PM 03-08-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
This is how Garrett Bradbury's happen.
:-)
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:22 PM 03-08-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
This mock draft has gotten to the point where half of the teams draft the players that they want the Chiefs to draft....or they just take BPA no matter what.
In my defense, I typically try to pick teams that have similar needs to KC so that I don't have to build a new draft board.

And let's be honest, by the 3rd round, if you're not doing almost a strict BPA, you're doing it wrong anyway.

And it's so important not to miss on your 1st rounder that BPA is probably the right strategy there as well, especially when you have a 5th year option and over a 5 year window virtually ANY position will be a position of need.

So...what, the 2nd round could have some real variation? I fully expect that someone I'll take for TB is someone that Tamba has on his list - there's just a fair amount of overlap. The key difference being that Tampa has a deep secondary so probably won't be picking any of his DB options.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 02:25 PM 03-08-2022
I'm telling you, this is why picking as the Chiefs (especially late in the draft) sucks SO hard.

The hive mind here turns this board into an absolute bloodbath by 25 every year. The CP Mock has a surprising lack of real "WTF?!?" picks most seasons.
True but we also don't have pros like Gettleman, Pace, Grigson, or the Chucky-Mayock combo.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:32 PM 03-08-2022
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief:
True but we also don't have pros like Gettleman, Pace, Grigson, or the Chucky-Mayock combo.
So even the CP Mock’s worst managers aren’t that bad :-)
[Reply]
TambaBerry 01:45 PM 03-08-2022
only one guy from my pool of picks has gone off so far
[Reply]
staylor26 02:03 PM 03-08-2022
There are still 4-5 players I’d be extremely happy with for the Chiefs.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 02:32 PM 03-08-2022
hurry up and get to the chiefs pick in the crazy longshot that Clays twitter dude is actually right
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:35 PM 03-08-2022
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
hurry up and get to the chiefs pick in the crazy longshot that Clays twitter dude is actually right
Jesus.

What now?
[Reply]
TambaBerry 02:36 PM 03-08-2022
Jesus.

What now?
never stops
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:40 PM 03-08-2022
Jesus.

What now?
We traded our first rounder. Doesn't say who or what it's for. He's talking out his ass again.
[Reply]
kccrow 02:50 PM 03-08-2022
The New England Patriots select Trevor Penning, OT, Northern Iowa
[Reply]
RealSNR 04:32 PM 03-08-2022
There is a guy I reeeeeeeaaaaally want to draft right now but the Raiders just plain don't need more at his position. Like, usually I don't care about positional need in these things too much, but this is a case where I just shouldn't burn my 1st rounder on this guy.

Like... if they were solid and had a little bit of age at the position, I'd draft him and let the old dudes walk, but... fuck, no... I can't do it.

Ugh. Give me a minute.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:41 PM 03-08-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
There is a guy I reeeeeeeaaaaally want to draft right now but the Raiders just plain don't need more at his position. Like, usually I don't care about positional need in these things too much, but this is a case where I just shouldn't burn my 1st rounder on this guy.

Like... if they were solid and had a little bit of age at the position, I'd draft him and let the old dudes walk, but... fuck, no... I can't do it.

Ugh. Give me a minute.
Where do the Raiders have any sort of surplus talent?

O-Line, I guess?

The Raiders kinda suck. I'm actually a little surprised they won as many games as they did.

EDIT: Ah, I hear ya.

Punter. AJ Cole is goooooood
[Reply]
RealSNR 04:43 PM 03-08-2022
Gotta do it. I think he's kind of twiggy, but he'll still be a good player in the NFL. Fuck it.

The Las Vegas Raiders select Chris Olave, WR, Ohio State

Probably going to get gouged at the end when we compare where he was actually taken with where I took him, but don't really care. I think he makes the most sense, and since there's no trading up and down, this is what I would do.
[Reply]
The Franchise 04:43 PM 03-08-2022
My guess is DE.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 59
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Up