ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 14
« First < 289101112 1314 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Poor Brittany puts out anti-bullying teeshirt...
chiefzilla1501 07:32 AM 01-29-2022
Still waiting for a single person in that section to complain about this.
Otter 04:17 PM 01-29-2022
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Still waiting for a single person in that section to complain about this.
Does a person in that section post here?

Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
But when the players do it, everyone loves it.
Who said that?

Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
ALL KINDS of projection going on here, and it's pretty damned ugly.
Sorry but when I see irony this thick it's tough to pass up pointing it out.
chiefzilla1501 04:44 PM 01-29-2022
Originally Posted by Otter:

Who said that?

I’m sure someone in that section is on twitter or Facebook. We would have heard about it by now. Several who claim to have been in the section have tweeted that everyone in the section was loving it. The video seems to back up that people were cheering it on.
Easy 6 04:47 PM 01-29-2022

Who said that?

Honestly bro, watch the video again... they were all encouraging her
Otter 04:54 PM 01-29-2022
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Honestly bro, watch the video again... they were all encouraging her
I wasn't in the section or even at the game I just think it's a shitty thing to douse people with alcohol. Had it happen to me after a match and it sucks.

Ignore this thread is on.
Chris Meck 06:44 PM 01-29-2022

Who said that?

Whatever, Karen. Let me go see if I can get the manager for you.
stevieray 08:02 AM 01-29-2022
what's worse?

people freaking out over what brittany says or does on social media?
or......
people freaking out over what people say about what brittany says or does on social media.

:-)
chiefzilla1501 08:24 AM 01-29-2022
Originally Posted by stevieray:
what's worse?

people freaking out over what brittany says or does on social media?
or......
people freaking out over what people say about what brittany says or does on social media.

:-)
What people should be mad about is that this all started because barstool was butthurt about the chiefs dethroning they patriots that they decided to troll the shit out of Brittany. It’s not like she developed the following of her own. This whole thing started mostly because barstool stalked her social media and reposted her content, including stories which are only meant for her followers. her social media life started because people trolled her over the death of her dad because she used exclamation points.

She wouldn’t be nearly the social media presence without them and she probably would prefer that.

So you missed the part where there is a guy behind the keyboard puppeting this whole thing. Don’t feed the trolls.
stevieray 08:35 AM 01-29-2022
What people should be mad about is that this all started because barstool was butthurt about the chiefs dethroning they patriots that they decided to troll the shit out of Brittany. It’s not like she developed the following of her own. This whole thing started mostly because barstool stalked her social media and reposted her content, including stories which are only meant for her followers. her social media life started because people trolled her over the death of her dad because she used exclamation points.

She wouldn’t be nearly the social media presence without them and she probably would prefer that.

So you missed the part where there is a guy behind the keyboard puppeting this whole thing. Don’t feed the trolls.

IMO, it's ALL stupid.
synthesis2 08:19 AM 01-29-2022
Look she is just trying desperately to get attention . If she wasn’t with Mahomes no one would know or care about her period . If Mahomes tanks and dies poorly the public will hate her even more . She is just capitalizing off of how great Mahomes is . I just wish someone would tell her to just be normal , be like Pat and chill out . I feel sorry for Mahomes
chiefzilla1501 08:40 AM 01-29-2022
Originally Posted by synthesis2:
Look she is just trying desperately to get attention . If she wasn’t with Mahomes no one would know or care about her period . If Mahomes tanks and dies poorly the public will hate her even more . She is just capitalizing off of how great Mahomes is . I just wish someone would tell her to just be normal , be like Pat and chill out . I feel sorry for Mahomes
Why do people think she’s capitalizing on this as if she wants to be hated. The people capitalizing on this and amplifying her content are the trolls who have nitpicked her every single move. Nobody gave two shits about champagne sprays until just a few days ago when barstool and ny post changed the rules and decided it was disgusting and disrespectful. She is not the one amplifying content that most people would ignore it the major media outlets weren’t trying to hit job our qb.
DaFace 08:46 AM 01-29-2022
Why do people think she’s capitalizing on this as if she wants to be hated. The people capitalizing on this and amplifying her content are the trolls who have nitpicked her every single move. Nobody gave two shits about champagne sprays until just a few days ago when barstool and ny post changed the rules and decided it was disgusting and disrespectful. She is not the one amplifying content that most people would ignore it the major media outlets weren’t trying to hit job our qb.
And Chiefs fans are blindly going along with it. It's dumbfounding and embarrassing.
Mephistopheles Janx 09:18 AM 01-29-2022
Why do people think she’s capitalizing on this as if she wants to be hated.
I believe that she is capitalizing on this because she wants to be loved like her dude is. You ever meet that person your friend is friends with that tried WAY too hard to be your friend too? To me, feels the same.

Originally Posted by :
The people capitalizing on this and amplifying her content are the trolls who have nitpicked her every single move. Nobody gave two shits about champagne sprays until just a few days ago when barstool and ny post changed the rules and decided it was disgusting and disrespectful.
Champagne sprays from members of the team.. awesome. Going to a parade where the expectation is that players are gonna hose you down with alcohol... awesome. They key here, for me, is... the TEAM.

Originally Posted by :
She is not the one amplifying content that most people would ignore it the major media outlets weren’t trying to hit job our qb.
She, essentially, is on twitter asking people to buy shirts because she feels bullied after this last interaction with people. I feel like that is textbook amplification. A company came to her to sell an idea and she them amplified their idea by putting it out to followers who feel bad for her.
DaFace 09:21 AM 01-29-2022
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx:
I believe that she is capitalizing on this because she wants to be loved like her dude is. You ever meet that person your friend is friends with that tried WAY too hard to be your friend too? To me, feels the same.

Champagne sprays from members of the team.. awesome. Going to a parade where the expectation is that players are gonna hose you down with alcohol... awesome. They key here, for me, is... the TEAM.

She, essentially, is on twitter asking people to buy shirts because she feels bullied after this last interaction with people. I feel like that is textbook amplification. A company came to her to sell an idea and she them amplified their idea by putting it out to followers who feel bad for her.
Maybe she should delete her internet persona and start again.
Mephistopheles Janx 09:26 AM 01-29-2022
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Maybe she should delete her internet persona and start again.
Perhaps she should. By your own admission it has worked wonderfully for others.
Page 12 of 14
« First < 289101112 1314 >
Up